Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229880 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #900 on: August 05, 2008, 02:54:33 PM »
BB is doing the wakeup call messages again...here's the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/wakeupcalls/

I should record Keesha chomping, chewing, crunching the bag and swallowing!  :funny: Payback and guaranteed to get them up!  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: August 05, 2008, 02:57:46 PM »
quote from Queeny on the live feed updates....

"April thinks she is a loner only has a couple friends and her sister, she likes her privacy..."

I wonder why??? Could it be that she's a rude control freak?!?!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #902 on: August 05, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
Hey ML3!!

I know i have a long screenname! most refer to me as ugot2  :lol:

april showed her true colors to me day one with the crying ****! attention getter!

and yes control freak isn't what she is  it's the next step up!! SUPER FREAK!! which someone stated they played today!

I have been told i have OCD because i was brought up in a strict house and everything has it's place,neat and clean...blah blah blah BUT she's far from it! a person with OCD would never make it on that show! plus an OCD person wouldn't have such a VOYERISM character trait like she does! She's a freaking pig!! :groan: :groan: and i'm glad everyone she knows will see that! i hope they put condoms and dental damns all over her office IF she has a  job when she leaves there! I know i wouldn't want that pig as part of my work place, team, office or even neighbor!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: August 05, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »
I crack up watching Jessie...

I have NEVER EVER in my life seen a person stop a conversation mid sentence to lift up one side of his shirt and check out his abs in the mirror....

And I was soo ready to dislike Dan when he came in the house, judging by his "pre" interviews...but I've warmed to him...

He just seems so grounded, ya know?  So it makes me wonder...is he really a jerk who's putting on an act in the house?  OR is he a decent guy who just acted like a jerk to get on the show?

Hmmm...deep thoughts...

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #904 on: August 05, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »
As far as Dan goes,I don't know much about his views other then he's Catholic,but my cousin and her husband are both straightlaced devout Catholics and they are the two most decent and fun people I know.I've grown to like Dan very much as well,I thought he would be dull,he's really very funny!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: August 05, 2008, 05:32:45 PM »
:pull :pull :pull OK like a needed another reason to despise Libossman!! last night on BBAD @ 1/2 into the show she commented that her daughter would NOT play basketball in H.S or college and stated that volleyball has more "straight women" players and that the WNBA is mostly  "not straight" what the F!@$! is she for real?? and even Ollie commented on  to say that all softball players are lesbians!(not nice to judge people preacher boy as you squirt one out everynite into that Barbie b!@#%T!!)  :groan: :groan:WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE  MAKE THESE DAYS IN SPORTS? f!@#'n buttwipes!!! I hope some WNBA player( I say Lisa Leslie can whoop her ass!) comes up to her and "spikes" the crap out libossman! SHE'S A F'N JERK! WITH A CAPITOL STUPID! :box: :box: :box:

I think the sports thing in general is because these girls that play these sports aren't worried about their nails or how their hair looks. So therefore they aren't girly.

I just don't see how Libra is any better by holding her daughter back. So shes going to let her play these sports up until high school. Gee, everyday she does get worse in my opinion :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:40:30 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: August 05, 2008, 08:23:42 PM »
As far as Dan goes,I don't know much about his views other then he's Catholic,but my cousin and her husband are both straightlaced devout Catholics and they are the two most decent and fun people I know.I've grown to like Dan very much as well,I thought he would be dull,he's really very funny!

My kids go to a Catholic elementary school in his area, and chances are, they will be going to St. Mary's for High school - wonder if he'll still be teaching there in 7 years!!!   Maybe if I tell him I was his number one fan, my boys will have a chance at passing biology  :lol:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: August 05, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
Liboss has 2 new houses (april just said it) wow

why is she on this show

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #908 on: August 05, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »
Liboss has 2 new houses (april just said it) wow

why is she on this show

because she is a selfish wanna be OPRAAAAAAH!! why else?  :funny:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #909 on: August 05, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
i have a hard time even looking at libra at this point-keesha is just plain useless
Go Red Sox!!

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Tuesday 8/5
« Reply #910 on: August 05, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »
Vote for America's Player to save Jesse! :yess:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Tuesday 8/5
« Reply #911 on: August 05, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
Save Jessie!  A vote for Memphis is a vote for Libra & Keesha and they are two-faced!
i actually changed my mind and voted to keep jessie
Go Red Sox!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #912 on: August 05, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »
What is Dan thinking right now-saying they should have a big pow-wow.Odds are America will vote Jessie out,if Libra and Keesha change thier minds he's screwed.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #913 on: August 05, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »
What is Dan thinking right now-saying they should have a big pow-wow.Odds are America will vote Jessie out,if Libra and Keesha change thier minds he's screwed.

I think Dan was saying what ever he needed to so that he could get out of that situation without giving his word. I also think he is banking on the fact that there is no way that keesha or Libra would tell April they were going to vote out Jessie. Also he came down immediately and told keesha and libra they would talk later and I am sure that was to fill them in on what he had said about the group meeting thing, but for sure if Libra and Keesha turn........ Dan will be screwed. Without a doubt all of America including me voted for Dan to evict Jessie.
delightful just delightful

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #914 on: August 05, 2008, 09:51:57 PM »
Your probably right,Dan will be alright,I just think I'm getting as paranoid about this particular situation as they are! :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #915 on: August 05, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »
April on her pedestal trying to hold " an intervention" to see where everyone stands is obsurd! Then she states as she's making her position known that SHE hasn't made up her mind yet! WTF!!?? has the bleach gone to her brain and taken away the brain cells?? She's been bitchin all week long that Memphis is her target! and she says she's worried that twattle dee and twaddle dum are  going against her! so here she goes and says " i haven't made up my mind yet!" too late barbie!! you nominated and your job is done Now the BRATZ DOLLS  can flip this puppy come Thurs!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #916 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »
April has an Ulcer from all this  but she wants another pow wow for tomorrow?? again what is that girl sniffing?? maybe that's why she cleans so much!!  she likes to get buzzed off the fumes!!

not only paranoia but jealousy is coming out from April and jerry about others hanging with Memphis. The guy wants to have fun what's the issue?? at least in BB9 and 8 they didn't get so scared about another person talking to a nominated person!  She's soo insecure!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #917 on: August 05, 2008, 10:50:31 PM »
Does anybody notice that whenever April talks about the car Memphis won its value gets higher and higher?First she was saying $40,000,then it was $50,000,now its up to $60,000.She's fixated with the freaking thing.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: August 05, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »
Soon, the car will be worth $100,000 with Memphis planning to sell it for the cash.  :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #919 on: August 06, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »
I hope we vote out Jesse. For the sake of Dan.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #920 on: August 06, 2008, 01:33:03 AM »
I'm really nervous about America's vote because I'm seeing on myspace bulletins that many are encouraging the fans to vote out Memphis because he's boring and Jessie causes drama, they want entertainment, I hope that many won't listen....

Of course I voted for Jessie to be evicted....keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #921 on: August 06, 2008, 02:06:16 AM »
The irony of that is that if Jessie goes a whole lot of drama will happen, if he stays drama will not happen and the game will be pickoff option a pick off option b etc.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: August 06, 2008, 02:10:01 AM »
Though if Jessie stays there will still be drama. Think about it, then Keesha/Libra screwed up their alliance (from what im reading, April and Ollie have kinda figured it out). And poor poor Keesha doesn't get her way! She wanted Angie out so she could have Memphis and that makes me want Jessie to stay that much more.

But I know what will happen, things never go my way! So you all won't have to hurt me later :lol: Im sorry guys, just really can't stand Keesha.

Im positive that Memphis is more popular than Jessie. And fans are not going to screw him up, I assure you. He has the votes, no doubt.

I also do not think that Bb wants to keep Jessie over Memphis. Remember all America's Player is for is so they can control the game :res:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: August 06, 2008, 02:18:35 AM »
Is anybody else tired of how predictible things are in this house. And if this is the older group that BB kept promising us then bring back the 21 and 22 year olds.

I think part of what bugs me is the recruited people. They are playing the game by who they don't like. Not by who they are threatened by. And yes I believe in keeping your word, but I also believe in being screwed once is going to get you screwed again (Libra will screw Keesha big time). Do these people not learn.

They are the catty high school girls that do nothing but talk trash, hmmm maybe thats giving them too much credit. My niece is starting to deal with these girls in middle school :lol3: Jealous because of boys, and picking on them about their car.

And btw I will take Wendys over any fancy restraunt ANYDAY!

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #924 on: August 06, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »
After what I saw tonight on BB I am so pulling for Jerry to win it all. Renny, Keesha and Libra alt to be ****in ashamed of them selfs the way they talk about Jerry behind his back and the words they use when they do it give the old guy a break he is pushing 80 years old Hes harmless  Not much of a threat to anyone he is just mostly talk. But on lighter note. I hope America is smart and vote Jessie out there will be MORE drama in the house once Jessie is gone they will realize DAN was the 4th vote as Jerry is too loyal to who ever HoH is. Dan will screw him self   :meow: