Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228757 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #875 on: August 04, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »
so i gather april is onto the other girls rebelling & voting jesse out..

how is it that she is onto them?

i can't find why she would suddenly be suspicious...jerry not using pov..things appear to be going as planned

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #876 on: August 04, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »
so i gather april is onto the other girls rebelling & voting jesse out..

how is it that she is onto them?

i can't find why she would suddenly be suspicious...jerry not using pov..things appear to be going as planned

Not sure but i think there's something that was said to jerry right before POV ceremony by keesha and libra otherwise he's flat out fabricating it and making April paraniod on purpose for his benefit!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: August 04, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
Dan just swore on the bible that he'd vote Jessie out.

Puttin' a lot of faith in us. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: August 05, 2008, 02:30:43 AM »
Yeah, wouldn't it be kinda funny now if America voted out Memphis (won't happen), then what would Dan do :lol:

*runs and hides*. I like Memphis but only wanted him gone just because of Keesha. Though this season is only getting worse for me. Libra and Keesha continue to get things THEIR way and I want to punch them both. If Keesha ever did to me what she did to April the other night (before April made her mistake) I probably would've fought her like she wanted. Grrr!!!

I also agree that the true colors of why Keesha wanted Angie out are now shown. She wanted Memphis.

Do ya'll really think Memphis will be with "that group" after this? Or is it just his way of saving himself this week? I think he'd still put up Libra.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: August 05, 2008, 02:31:31 AM »
I also just want to say thank you to the updaters. I really don't know how you guys are doing it.

I can't even get through a show, let alone having to listen to these people 24/7. :hugs:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #880 on: August 05, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »
Yeah, wouldn't it be kinda funny now if America voted out Memphis (won't happen), then what would Dan do :lol:

*runs and hides*. I like Memphis but only wanted him gone just because of Keesha. Though this season is only getting worse for me. Libra and Keesha continue to get things THEIR way and I want to punch them both. If Keesha ever did to me what she did to April the other night (before April made her mistake) I probably would've fought her like she wanted. Grrr!!!

I also agree that the true colors of why Keesha wanted Angie out are now shown. She wanted Memphis.

Do ya'll really think Memphis will be with "that group" after this? Or is it just his way of saving himself this week? I think he'd still put up Libra.
I'm happy Memphis is staying,here's to hoping the other side wins next week and some how,some way Keesha gets sent packing.Libra is tolerable to me(although not liked),but Keesha and her voice are on my last nerve for sure.My concern is she's gotten up enough asses to get votes to stay right now against the rest of her crew.

IMO,this alliance is temporary,I do think Memphis may go for Jerry first.If they had a brain they would break up April/Ollie(preferably by getting rid of April)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #881 on: August 05, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »
 :pull :pull :pull OK like a needed another reason to despise Libossman!! last night on BBAD @ 1/2 into the show she commented that her daughter would NOT play basketball in H.S or college and stated that volleyball has more "straight women" players and that the WNBA is mostly  "not straight" what the F!@$! is she for real?? and even Ollie commented on  to say that all softball players are lesbians!(not nice to judge people preacher boy as you squirt one out everynite into that Barbie b!@#%T!!)  :groan: :groan:WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE  MAKE THESE DAYS IN SPORTS? f!@#'n buttwipes!!! I hope some WNBA player( I say Lisa Leslie can whoop her ass!) comes up to her and "spikes" the crap out libossman! SHE'S A F'N JERK! WITH A CAPITOL STUPID! :box: :box: :box:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #882 on: August 05, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »
 :yess: it's getting very interesting  :wohoo:

these people don't realize all their personal opinions are going to offend someone and be taken as attacks

I wish they would call her out on it and have Lisa Leslie there live to ask her the questions

:bubs
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #883 on: August 05, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
:pull :pull :pull OK like a needed another reason to despise Libossman!! last night on BBAD @ 1/2 into the show she commented that her daughter would NOT play basketball in H.S or college and stated that volleyball has more "straight women" players and that the WNBA is mostly "not straight" what the F!@$! is she for real?? and even Ollie commented on  to say that all softball players are lesbians!(not nice to judge people preacher boy as you squirt one out everynite into that Barbie b!@#%T!!)  :groan: :groan:WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE  MAKE THESE DAYS IN SPORTS? f!@#'n buttwipes!!! I hope some WNBA player( I say Lisa Leslie can whoop her ass!) comes up to her and "spikes" the crap out libossman! SHE'S A F'N JERK! WITH A CAPITOL STUPID! :box: :box: :box:

one last thing, I know quite a few women pro Basketball players and they are married, have kids and families!! and are straight. I hate the stereo type that she and Ollie put out there! is it any different that the "that colored girl " comment by Jerry, or the Hollywood is all Jews by Jessie?? NOT IN MY EYES. So she can take that "Oprah wanna be ass of hers and kiss my ASS!" I will be waiting for her at the door of the CBS studio with my DYKE FREINDS!!! :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #884 on: August 05, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »

these people don't realize all their personal opinions are going to offend someone and be taken as attacks

I wish they would call her out on it and have Lisa Leslie there live to ask her the questions

THAT WOULD BE F'N FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #885 on: August 05, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »

CBS may be able to do that on the Craig Furgeson show since  all the WNBA players are on a break due to the summer olympics. they could get Lisa Leslie from the LA SPARKS  since it's the closest team! I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: August 05, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »
Libra and Ollie making homophobic comments certainly has not won them friends. I hope there's repercussions for both of them.
Just here to visit.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: August 05, 2008, 10:23:47 AM »
Libra and Ollie making homophobic comments certainly has not won them friends. I hope there's repercussions for both of them.

I agree.

The Libra comment makes me pretty angry, she is an ignorant idiot.  (:;)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #888 on: August 05, 2008, 10:30:01 AM »
Libra's ignorant comments aside-what if her daughter WANTS to play basketball and HATES volleyball?I can't stand a parent who thinks they can choose what their child likes/dislikes,not to mention their sexual prefrence.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: August 05, 2008, 10:34:33 AM »
Libra's ignorant comments aside-what if her daughter WANTS to play basketball and HATES volleyball?I can't stand a parent who thinks they can choose what their child likes/dislikes,not to mention their sexual prefrence.

Maybe Libra will get hers in the end when one of her kids, later on in life, tells her that they are gay!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #890 on: August 05, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »
Did anybody listen to  Angie, Brian and  Steven's radio chat on blogtalkradio last night? I heard it was good.

They are doing another one tonight @ Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 109 at 7pm EST.

http://www.sirius.com/outq

The three are doing a chat at 10:30pm EST tonight at this link as well.

www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark

They are doing another one on Thursday and Friday.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:40:19 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #891 on: August 05, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »

Maybe Libra will get hers in the end when one of her kids, later on in life, tells her that they are gay!

IS libra bias, racist, ghetto, classy, upscale, high maint, dollar store junky??? I know this for sure she's 100 % BULL ****!!.First the gays and now busting on Dan because he drive a taurus?? asking if it's got bench seats?? what's her "high society freinds" gonna think of her when she gets out!!! LOL I hope they kick her phoney ass curbside and she'll have to relocate!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #892 on: August 05, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »
BB is doing the wakeup call messages again...here's the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/wakeupcalls/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #893 on: August 05, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »
BB is doing the wakeup call messages again...here's the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/wakeupcalls/

Hell I just want to torture them and have them wake up to BARNEY songs"I love you, you love me we are a happy fam-i-ly with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! or  "are you ready to Rumble" or "Cotton eye joe" maybe " if I only had a brain" from The Wizard of Oz!  or the theme song from the Andy griffth show!! anything that will stick in their heads all day long! :funny: :funny:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: August 05, 2008, 12:36:40 PM »
:pull :pull :pull OK like a needed another reason to despise Libossman!! last night on BBAD @ 1/2 into the show she commented that her daughter would NOT play basketball in H.S or college and stated that volleyball has more "straight women" players and that the WNBA is mostly "not straight" what the F!@$! is she for real?? and even Ollie commented on  to say that all softball players are lesbians!(not nice to judge people preacher boy as you squirt one out everynite into that Barbie b!@#%T!!)  :groan: :groan:WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE  MAKE THESE DAYS IN SPORTS? f!@#'n buttwipes!!! I hope some WNBA player( I say Lisa Leslie can whoop her ass!) comes up to her and "spikes" the crap out libossman! SHE'S A F'N JERK! WITH A CAPITOL STUPID! :box: :box: :box:

one last thing, I know quite a few women pro Basketball players and they are married, have kids and families!! and are straight. I hate the stereo type that she and Ollie put out there! is it any different that the "that colored girl " comment by Jerry, or the Hollywood is all Jews by Jessie?? NOT IN MY EYES. So she can take that "Oprah wanna be ass of hers and kiss my ASS!" I will be waiting for her at the door of the CBS studio with my DYKE FREINDS!!! :funny:

:lolmao:

I totally agree....I thought she was a liberal! What kind 30 something year old woman makes fun of someone because of the kind of car they drive?!?! Sounds more like high school mean girl comments. Her and April both act like stuck up high school biotches!! I thought for a while that I hated Michelle, but i realized that I just hate her mouth, the way she cusses like a sailor. But at least Michelle is REAL, Libra and Ape face are just mean spirtited!! They don't even really like each other!! Fake asses!!
Last night on BBAD Ollie and Ape were talking about Libra and how she cuts ppl off when they talk. Doesn't Ollie realize that Ape does the same thing to him and others. It's no wonder Ape can't keep a boyfriend or a room-mate! She's a rude control freak bitch!! Can't wait untill thursday to see the look on Ape's face! I hope it goes down like it's supposed too. If it doesn't, I bet it will be because Libossman can't keep her BIG MOUTH shut!!!
Then I hope Memphis wins HOH and puts up Ape and Libra, they deserve to be on the block together.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:54:35 PM by MommyLove3 »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #895 on: August 05, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »
Latest status of the popularity poll of all 13 houseguests:

1.  Dan
2.  Renny
3.  Angie
4.  Steven
5.  Memphis
6.  Brian
7.  Keesha
8.  Michelle
9.  Jessie
10. Libra
11. Jerry
12. Ollie
13. April

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #896 on: August 05, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
Hi mommylove3! :waves:

I think that the only thing we are holding our breath about is how "america's player" will vote. and as long as Alison Grodner see's that Jessie has no fan club and that he's basically NOT interacting with the HG's that he needs to go! I never believe America has a say in what CBS does with that show. If he kept up his " i can eat, sleep" this whole time then I think she would keep him. Memphis has stepped up his socializing so I think the producers see that and will make sure Memphis stays! :sucks :wohoo:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: August 05, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
Hi ugot2bekidinmeny!!  :hithere:

Dan seems pretty confident that America will choose jessie,huh? I don't think he would've swore on the bible if he wasn't. Do you think he already knows who he's supposed to vote for?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #898 on: August 05, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
Hi ugot2bekidinmeny!!  :hithere:

Dan seems pretty confident that America will choose jessie,huh? I don't think he would've swore on the bible if he wasn't. Do you think he already knows who he's supposed to vote for?
I don't  think so "ML3" but he knows who HE wants out!! :yess: I think tonight we get to vote for who we want him to vote for.

he's a fun guy even though his AP status is only to last 1 week i'm hoping they will extend it  since eeryone is saying he's AP! I don't see him leaving anytime soon! they want fun people in there so him and Renny are set for a few weeks!!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #899 on: August 05, 2008, 02:35:01 PM »
I know, right? He is a nice guy, and I was sure that I would hate him b/c of his politcal views.
Although he is keeping them to himself, smart guy too!
BTW, I like that "ML3"!! Reminds me of a droid, like r2d2 or c3po.  :lol:
Now, what can we give you for a nicname?? NY?  :lol:

Oh, maybe they will let "us" choose a different AP week after week? Just a thought.

That's right, we didn't vote on who he's supposed to vote for yet! Duh!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:42:25 PM by MommyLove3 »