Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229607 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #850 on: August 04, 2008, 09:22:13 AM »
Pat, I'm not sure when it happened, we heard Libra talking about it in the cat room. I know it was yesterday afternoon though. I'll see if I can find it. I think it happened when April came down to the cat room after being in the HOH room for hours with Ollie.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:25:45 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: August 04, 2008, 09:40:44 AM »
TL - I'll search through as well, that's all i heard too Libra being well annoyed and wanted to see what actually happened

also to bring over from Jokers - thanks

America picked Jessie for Dan to hug - doh!!

and he succeeded after telling him about missing Monica, at that point peach picked up the pep talk Jessie was giving Dan saying he could win hoh, when jessie left the room dan laughed to the camera and wiped away his crocodile tears

i think that is why jess/mshell are being so cocky they think that dan is on their side.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #852 on: August 04, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »
I am so happy with the latest events at Big Brother house!

Jerry has said he's not using the veto. Memphis now has the four votes to stay in the house! Good riddance, Jessie! Looks like Dan will be winning the $20,000 for completing his AP tasks.

Jessie was the person America chose for Dan to hug for at least ten seconds and the assignment was completed as the hug lasted for over twenty seconds.

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THURSDAY'S SHOW! It probably will be the best live show ever. Jessie will be so shocked and speechless and probably will hardly be able to talk with Julie, Michelle will break down and bawl and lose the HOH competition, April, Ollie and Jerry will be so pissed while the others will be so happy they pulled it off. Guaranteed great drama that night.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:05:14 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #853 on: August 04, 2008, 10:03:58 AM »
Pat, here is a later reference:

Libra and Keesha at the HT

Libra I dont like aprils responses, Ollie is in her earand we are going to have to fight our asses off, and WTF was that about sequester and going home,I said you havent asked me anything girl you may have eluded to it

Keesha I have never asked anyone if they want to go to jury or sequester

April joins convo stops

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16303.msg320733.html#msg320733

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #854 on: August 04, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
TL - thank you so much for looking for me  :kuss:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #855 on: August 04, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
TL - thank you so much for looking for me  :kuss:

Anytime!!  :-*

I can't wait for the POV ceremony this afternoon! Then we'll see what happens and if Will will be happy on Thursday! (And me too!)  :sucks

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #856 on: August 04, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
April made some big mistakes yesterday, she acted way too cocky and throwing up to Keesha and Libra that she had gone around the house asking people if they wanted to go home or go to sequester made her seem like that she solely was running the house "reminds me of Brian".
April ...unless things take a major turn has sealed her coffin by running her mouth and flexing her muscles as the power to be reckoned with. JMO but I think April's power ride is coming to an end.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #857 on: August 04, 2008, 12:08:35 PM »
I said it in a previous post that these HG's need 2 days to recover from a blow up and I'm expecting tonight or even possibly today  for some excitement. They don't need booze  their ego's are all they need!

I can't wait tillthey have their revolt! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

April will bat her eyes furiously  and ask if her hair looks good when she gets roled over by the "mutiny" lol ( I desipise  her when she does that!)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #858 on: August 04, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »
If a Dan-Memphis-Keesha-Libra-Renny alliance is formed I am going to cry in happiness.

No, seriously. Keesha will be for sure final 2 once Dan leaves, but seriously.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #859 on: August 04, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »
Keesha needs to worry if the other side wins HOH,her and Libra will be huge targets for going against April.She's not my favorite,nor is she my least fav. at the moment,but I don't want her in the final 2.Renny and Dan would make an adorable F2!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #860 on: August 04, 2008, 01:50:40 PM »
I was wondering why fireworks are expected at POV,(I was under the impression they would play along till the eviction,that would be soooo much more fun to see!!)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: August 04, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »
Perhaps Jerry pulled a fast one on us. We'll find out soon enough.  ;)
Just here to visit.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #862 on: August 04, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »
Thank you updaters  :hearts: I don't know how you stay so devoted season after season.

I have a question....is it true that April/Ollie and Jesse/Michelle all made an alliance.? I really missed that, but then heard Keesha and Libra discussing it last night at the hammock.
Can anyone confirm this?

Also, I like Keesha, but I am kinda disgusted that she was so hell bent on getting Angie out.  I really see now that she wanted Memphis with her.  She was just jealous cause most the women had a man at their sides and she didn't.  She knew if she booted Angie Memphis would come back to her.  It just makes me lose a little respect for her.  She is playing a pretty solid game though.  I really feel that she has a good shot, so long as she wins some more comps.

I am still not quite sure who I want to win. It's so difficult the way things change so fast.  I keep trying to pick a side then all the sides change.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #863 on: August 04, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
I think the fireworks will either be Jerry has used the pov to pull jessie off or if the pov isnt used it will be Libra and Keesha scrambling to ensure Memphis has the votes to stay, either way I am betting on some fights, tension, and lots of drama in the house. Libra has had about enough and she is gonna blow lol. Just hope she keeps her mouth shut until after the live vote so she doesnt ruin it for us.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: August 04, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »
hey mommycass - no alliance by opril/monkeylove
just likeesha's paranoria thinking that there is one.

just april promised mshell she wouldn't put her up this week and jessie isn't her target, and thus mshell promised april the same for her and ollie next week.

I think I will enjoy the fr Dan pack as an alliance, what i like about it is that Libra is seen as expendible i would prefer keesha not to be in the center of it.

I am still disliking her for her pettiness last week with angie

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #865 on: August 04, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »
I'm worried about Libra's mouth too.She likes to say how she's unsure of Dan,but to me she's the weak link in this scheme.If she screws it up ... (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #866 on: August 04, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
I agree whend, Libra is very iffy at best, in the past she has run back to april with everything but so far she has kept her mouth shut. I really think April blew it with Libra yesterday when she was on the power trip about people going home or to sequester. April and Ollie just about had this game sealed up until April's yapper cashed a check her butt couldnt cover.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #867 on: August 04, 2008, 02:20:12 PM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: August 04, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »
So summing up, Jerry did not use the veto, but apparently The Catwomen :meow: (Libra/Big Boss Man and Keesha) went after Jerry to try to convince him to use it to get Jessie out. Jerry did not use it. Now The Catwomen :meow: are going to move to get Jessie out.

April and Jerry are solidly trying to move Memphis. But Memphis has The Catwomen :meow: on his side.

Michelle will vote to get Memphis out. Dan may be the swing vote, but if America (*cough* Alison Groder *cough*) has her say, Dan will vote to get Jessie out.
Just here to visit.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #869 on: August 04, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »
I'm not worried about America's vote,they chose him out of everyone to go up.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #870 on: August 04, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
I wonder about twattle dee and twattle dumb getting a chance to speak to jerry about using/not using the POV  I thought last night on BBAD they said they were not going to tell jerry anything???  Jerry has jealousy deep in his veins! he wants Memphis out so he can have his BLONDE FAVORITES back!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #871 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »
Thank you updaters  :hearts: I don't know how you stay so devoted season after season.

I have a question....is it true that April/Ollie and Jesse/Michelle all made an alliance.? I really missed that, but then heard Keesha and Libra discussing it last night at the hammock.
Can anyone confirm this?

Ollie has been the go between so April isn't caught. He's been working with Jessie (Or covering their rear ends anyway) for awhile now by talking to Jessie when he can. I think it was yesterday that Ollie and April were also discussing aligning with Mechelle and Jessie if they needed to go that way.)

April is dead set on winning this game and she's going to do whatever she needs to do to get there. (My opinion.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #872 on: August 04, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »
I wonder about twattle dee and twattle dumb getting a chance to speak to jerry about using/not using the POV  I thought last night on BBAD they said they were not going to tell jerry anything???  Jerry has jealousy deep in his veins! he wants Memphis out so he can have his BLONDE FAVORITES back!

OH Good point!!! No wonder he wants Memphis out!!!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: August 04, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »

OH Good point!!! No wonder he wants Memphis out!!!

What an idiot though, he's 75 married and a great grandfather

Memphis is well 23....  :flirt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #874 on: August 04, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »
Jerry can definately see what's happening with the girls less manchelle. He's old enough to know when women are brewing and boiling over. April will make a bad move by trying to "drag" jerry along like a dog till eviction. that works well for the others untill she gets tired of him and says something pissy and then he'll be looking for a new home again!

I think acting 101 should come into play for Memphis now  and have him go off on someone like Libra  and libra just piss and moan to april about how much she was right on wanting him out. just to curb april's paranoia and make her head swell with power!!!!!!!

one last thing: PLEASE ALISON GRODNER DO NOT KEEP JESSIE INT THE HOUSE! :funny: