Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229661 times)

Offline HisClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #800 on: August 02, 2008, 10:46:24 AM »
TY UPDATERS!!

Question - is Libra one of those people who believe if she talks the LOUDEST and the LONGEST, that means she is right??

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: August 02, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »
TY UPDATERS!!

Question - is Libra one of those people who believe if she talks the LOUDEST and the LONGEST, that means she is right??

:lol:
Sure is looking like that!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: August 02, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »

From this point on...I am going to telepathically will trouble into the house

I'll help.  Maybe if we get enough people?   

I love that TARAsia Fan is own realityfanforum/Big Brother 10 DJ.  There's a song for every situation.   :lol:

I just watched last night's BBAD.  Holy cow the drama!  I loved how at one point all the womyns were in the kitchen yelling/talking/rehashing and the myns were all in the living room trying to stay out of harms way thinking those womyns sure are crazy.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: August 02, 2008, 11:24:47 AM »
Allison , I hope you are reading this..if not Julie Chen, tell Allison...

I want 12 Mensa members and professors of psychology in the next BB House :funny:

I want to take a break from listening to words like 'fustrating'..'scenarial'...'portray' used instead of 'convey'  etc

I want to hear them use some words I have to get a dictionary to understand.

Then I can focus on the game more.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #804 on: August 02, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

From this point on...I am going to telepathically will trouble into the house

I'll help.  Maybe if we get enough people?   

I love that TARAsia Fan is own realityfanforum/Big Brother 10 DJ.  There's a song for every situation.   :lol:

I just watched last night's BBAD.  Holy cow the drama!  I loved how at one point all the womyns were in the kitchen yelling/talking/rehashing and the myns were all in the living room trying to stay out of harms way thinking those womyns sure are crazy.   

I loved the way Memphis sat back and watched it all..knowing it was looking really good for him.

I like Renny. I think she is one to watch..but she has got to leave Jerry alone. :pull

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: August 02, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »
Allison , I hope you are reading this..if not Julie Chen, tell Allison...

I want 12 Mensa members and professors of psychology in the next BB House :funny:

I want to take a break from listening to words like 'fustrating'..'scenarial'...'portray' used instead of 'convey'  etc

I want to hear them use some words I have to get a dictionary to understand.

Then I can focus on the game more.

I second that!   :yess:

Also, wanted to say last night's updaters were awesome- great job guys!  Hope you all get plenty of rest today. :elvis: :wtg: :thankyou:

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/2
« Reply #806 on: August 02, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »
I didn't pay attention on Thursday to how America votes to what Dan needs to do as America's Player this week, I tried Bigbrother.com and CBS, but couldn't find where to vote.

If anyone has the info or link, I would very much appreciate it.

Also, I realize there's probably another place to post this question, but I couldn't find a general place for that either.... LOL

Thanks !
"Why is it, when we speak to God, we are said to be praying, but when God speaks to us, we're schizophrenic?" (Lily Tomlin)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/2
« Reply #807 on: August 02, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »
I didn't pay attention on Thursday to how America votes to what Dan needs to do as America's Player this week, I tried Bigbrother.com and CBS, but couldn't find where to vote.

Also, I realize there's probably another place to post this question, but I couldn't find a general place for that either.... LOL

Thanks !

The polls are closed and Dan already got his assignment. I'm just guessing that America voted for Jessie to go up and Dan didn't really have to campaign much as he knew he was going up is what I think.

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #808 on: August 02, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
Thank You, I saw "polls closed" on a site, but thought it related to voting who does America want for America's Player.

Much appreciated.

I am on these boards daily, not a poster obviously, but I really do appreciate all the posters here, very good job. Of all the sites, this one is by far the best.
"Why is it, when we speak to God, we are said to be praying, but when God speaks to us, we're schizophrenic?" (Lily Tomlin)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #809 on: August 02, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
Harley I love your pic- I have labs too.  :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #810 on: August 02, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
Found it in puddin's signature line!

Just in case we get to vote on other tasks for him, here is/was the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/

Thanks HarleyBarley! or is it sammiejean now? :lol: :waves:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:59:55 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #811 on: August 02, 2008, 01:02:36 PM »
I didn't have a pic of Harley that would work as my avatar, so I used the one of Samme, though she is (was, lost her last year) a Golden Retreiver) this was her Summer Cut, though I love Labs too, all dogs really, I think I was dog in a past life, if there is such a thing.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: August 02, 2008, 01:08:30 PM »
Sorry to hear about that, never easy thing to go through.  Yeah, I'm a big dog lover too, I couldn't imagine coming home to an empty house.  Funny thing I don't want them to be lonely either so I always have two!  :lol:

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #813 on: August 02, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »
Yep, you gotta have two, I had to get Harley a little sister when Sammie left, the separation anxiety was too much for him and me. He was so distraught and so attached to her.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #814 on: August 02, 2008, 01:37:55 PM »
FINALLY! Big Bore after dark got some drama! we all knew Jesse is a  :stirtp: ! it worked for him just a little but beter yet it showed how tempermental April is to Keesha and Libra and it showed Manchelle, ollie, jessie,memphis and renny what keesha really thought of april.  Libra is  and will always take it to death/wear out any levity of drama. But she did tell jesse off and so did Keesha! it was funny as heck to see keesha going "f u! over and over and giving him the finger!  I have thought that ollie and april were making a secret allaince w/ michelle and jesse since the HOH comp.thought it even more when april took soo long to say who it was that said "the lies" lol (jesse) i wasn't sure if anyone caught that. but i was glad to see later on that keesha did. I'm not sure if jerry would use the pov or not. he can possibly make a deal w/  ap   that if she wants libra out now would be a good time.  because we all know he dislikes libra big time!last night he looked like he just wanted to haul of and smack her when he said " would you shut the (and he refrained himself big time like a "check swing!") and then just said shut up!" those were his true colors for sure!  I think he cares too much about keesha and wouldn't use it if he thought april would put her up. sucky part about jerry having the pov is that "the power" will go right to his head!  Michelle and the unitard will be great to see i just hope she flat irons her hair , if she lets her hair go curly she'll start to look like a party favor/horn to me! lol  not sure if i understand the deals they are trying to make with the $$ won but i wouldn't split crap withanyone!  Liboss man taking the trip shows she's greedy! she's got $$ she can take a trip if she wants we all know what happens when people take huge things from a luxury comp! they are either backdoored or evicted the following week!

I can't wait to see how they are going to act today!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #815 on: August 02, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »

Thanks !

Welcome to RFF SammieJean! I didn't pay attention either so I don't know what the poll was but I hope we get one telling Dan how we want him to vote!  :yess:

This board (Ongoing BB10 Feed Discussion) is the best one for you to use to ask questions.
 :hithere: :hiya :welcome2:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 02:05:32 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #816 on: August 02, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »
party favor/horn 

Party favor/horn!!!  :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: August 02, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »
I was just doing some math and I caould be wrong (terrible at math)  but we have 10 people and only 6 evictions till the final 2 night when a winner is annouced.  I know final 3 goes quickly in a week, but we should have final 3 on 9/11.  So to me it looks like we definatly have double eviction at some point.

eviction nights:
8/7 - down to 9 people
8/15               8
8/22               7
8/29               6
9/4                 5
9/11               4  
finale 9/18

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: August 02, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »
I was just doing some math and I caould be wrong (terrible at math)  but we have 10 people and only 6 evictions till the final 2 night when a winner is annouced.  I know final 3 goes quickly in a week, but we should have final 3 on 9/11.  So to me it looks like we definatly have double eviction at some point.

eviction nights:
8/7 - down to 9 people
8/15               8
8/22               7
8/29               6
9/4                 5
9/11               4  
finale 9/18

Its also possible that the F3 person leaves on a Sunday and the finale is on a Tuesday. Maybe .... We usually have 14 people and a double eviction so im not sure what the deal is with having only 13.

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #819 on: August 02, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »
You're right on both counts, your math is a little off and the final show is Sept. 11

Eviction dates per Live Show Tickets, which are all Sold Out is as follows:

★ 8/7/08 ★ 8/14/08 ★ 8/21/08 ★ 8/28/08 ★ 9/4/08 ★ 9/9/08 ★ 9/11/08

They have to have a double eviction and I think it will be soon, it could be this week, which would mean the 1st one out goes home and the 2nd one to Jury, but I think it will be 8/14

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: August 02, 2008, 02:11:42 PM »
Sammie maybe that why they did all the noms/comps yesterday?  They might do it this week?  :duno:

Offline SammieJean

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #821 on: August 02, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
Yeah, HOH and POV back to back, just seems like somethings up, but BB likes to mess with us that way too.

I know one thing for sure "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #822 on: August 02, 2008, 02:16:20 PM »
One popularity poll I saw rating the 13 houseguests shows Angie at #1 and April dead last at #13.

Here's the whole list. (it was just updated so I just edited the list)

1. Angie
2. Steven
3. Memphis
4. Dan
5. Renny
6. Michelle
7. Brian
8. Jessie
9. Keesha
10. Ollie
11. Libra
12. Jerry
13. April
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 02:20:25 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #823 on: August 02, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
The Liars and The Manipulators!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #824 on: August 02, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »
My observation …..

After the HOH comp Keesha went to Memphis who was in spa room. April in front of  Renny and Libra said that it was totally unacceptable , more or less Keesha should be with her alliance . April & Libra are jealous over Keeshas friendship with Memphis and even admitted to them that they have a little alliance.
Late Libra told April that she should not have said that in front of  Renny.
Sure enough Renny went to Keesha and told her about the conversation and Keesha was mad saying that Memphis is her friend etc .
Renny and Keesha  came up with the theory that April  Ollie and Libra are a 3 alliance and that April wants to win and wants Ollie to get second place and are taking Libra to the end because they could beat her in the final HOH comp. 
Anyway yesterday Keesha let Memphis know that how dare her alliance tell her who she could or could not hang out with that they did the same thing to her over Steven.
So sure enough Memphis fills in Michelle and Jess about fractures on the L/A/K alliance etc.
Last night BB must have informed them that the POV comp was tonight and April was screaming at BB in the HOH, how dare they! She hung up there for hours her arms were sore she just nominated 2 people on the block how dare they not give  her a break and that now she had to win the POV.
Libra, who was picked to play POV,  snapped back that if they think that she is not giving her 100% then she had a problem with that and her feelings were hurt. After some back and forth she got up and said she was leaving that her feelings were hurt and headed down to her room were Keesha was and was bitching about April how dare she! Then Keesha chimed in that April was walking around stuck up and shes conceited and such and she ****ing hates that bitch!
Now Jessie is in the room next door and immediately bolts up to the HOH where Ollie and April are and ask April if she did something to piss Libra off that she and Keesha were yelling and bitching about her and that Keesha was screaming how dare she tell me who I can and cannot hang out with, Steven and Memphis etc. But Keesha did not bring up the Steven Memphis thing; Jess was using what Memphis had told him prior.

So more or less Jessie was using this info to take the  spot light off his alliance, stir the **** up between the other alliance.
This is when April confronted Keesha and Libra, with Renny then Jerry in the room, yelling screaming etc , Libra going on and on her feelings were hurt . Libra wants to know who told April this! And after some time she admits it was Jessie.

Keesha exits the room furious and enters the kitchen were JAM were as well as Ollie and was screaming that she hated that ****ing bitch and she didn’t care who knew it and was crying etc. Michelle was acting like she had not idea what the fight was about and comforted Keesha. Keesha returned to the room where the fight was still going on, Renny was attacking Jerry for putting fingers in peoples faces on and on back and forth. Then some settling down after Jerry explains that the other alliance is out there laughing at them, this was there doing to break their group apart. Keesha apologizes to April in advance that she just went off on her in the kitchen and said a lot of mean things.
They put 2 & 2 together and now know Michelle was faking that she didn’t know what they were fighting about so now they go confront Michelle and Jessie, the next fight breaks out in the kitchen.
Later Jess goes to the HOH to tell April that Keesha was screaming things about her and to ask Ollie.
Ollie tells April that those were Keesha’s true feelings and to forgive but not forget. And if I think of anything else I'll post it, lol