Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228763 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #750 on: August 01, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »
Well I hope Jerry's family is waiting to slap the taste out of their mouth when this is over.  If it was my daddy..oh hell..

Afterall there is nothing to do in that house. What can it hurt to listen to him tell the same story over and over. They do!

And btw, we had a cat that pissed in the toilet..big fat hairy deal.
My daughter has a toy named Gizmo..who cares!
Libra has one black baby and one white..well I am a white girl with a black woman's butt..so what!

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #751 on: August 01, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #752 on: August 01, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »
Well I hope Jerry's family is waiting to slap the taste out of their mouth when this is over.  If it was my daddy..oh hell..

Afterall there is nothing to do in that house. What can it hurt to listen to him tell the same story over and over. They do!

And btw, we had a cat that pissed in the toilet..big fat hairy deal.
My daughter has a toy named Gizmo..who cares!
Libra has one black baby and one white..well I am a white girl with a black woman's butt..so what!
:funny:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #753 on: August 01, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »
The fish in the HOH room are the smartest things in the house I say we just end this season and give the fish better fish tank   :FISH:  Wins by default   :happy: :lolmao:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: August 01, 2008, 07:42:38 PM »
Didn't they stand outside the bathroom to "listen" if Jerry washed his hands.

If you do not use two sheets of toilet paper in that house your a monster :res: I think I would've already went off on someone :lol:

I think they are just mad at Jerry because as old as he is he has stood up to himself in that house. It was 1 vs 4. And I hate it when people have to fight like that. If you can't take me alone, don't take me at all. Remember Michelle wanted to kick his ass and everyone got involved. While Angie walked away then they all ran up to the HOH to tell Keesha :res:

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #755 on: August 01, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »
Is that why they are avoiding Jerry? I hope, they dont put Jerry on the block all because he stood up for him self, when it was Angie that actually said the stuff and not Jerry.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #756 on: August 01, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »
this crap w/ jerry is just so they don't attack each other. but NONE OF THEM has the balls to speak to him nicely about it. like you would teach a little kid manors that what they need to do with jerry.  on the other hand jerry does cause himself these actions from the other HG's by what drama he created on his own from the previous 2 weeks. and I believe he thought he had something to do with the RUNNING OF THE HOUSE for some time now.

I'm sure after Julie called him out that he is rethinking things but doesn't want to change to drastically and have attention on him again (as we know the terrible trio will find anything to bitch about) Renny is sorta making like she can hang with the youngin's so she's feeding them trivial info. but the terrible trio took it hook line and sinker!

I hope this eviction the house splits and not have a unanimous vote. the house needs another good shakin!

We have always wondered what it takes to get into the big brother house and bottom line i don't think any of us updater's would fair well in there. I know I'm a straight shooter and will tell you flat out to get out of my face. or that you did something wrong or you offended so n so. I just can't imagine for all they put you through the HG's always seem to be somewhat of the same "molds" year after year.

I don't mind the drama that's what i tuned in for but they have a choice on how they want to behave what they want to feed into. just a ton of poor choices in my opinion.

Jesse- conceited
Michelle-to wrapped into conceited (can you say chatty natty mutha fockas)
memphis- thinks he too good for them
keesha- fake
april- big fake
libra- ridiculously immature,petty and fake
ollie- blind
renny-fun, but **** stirrer
Dan- actually cocky now that he knows he's America's player!
jerry- completely lost there.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #757 on: August 01, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »
I think Dan is flattered to be AP, and thinking America loves him because they chose him. I dunno!!!

I almost hope that Jessie gets POV just because Libra and Keesha want to go against what the HOH wants but if they were HOH that wouldn't fly. Remember last week they were talking about sending Jessie home, Keesha wanted Angie out for personal reasons.

All I can say is BB MAY be better if they would stop recruiting people. Keesha, Jessie and a few others I believe were all 'recruited'. Think about if real fans were in there.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #758 on: August 01, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »
Oh and whatever happened to Steven telling Keesha to watch out for AOL? She said on the show last night that she would stick with Libra til the end. So what was the point of revenging Steven if she didn't take his advice.

What happened to April and Ollie wanting Libra out? Im beyond confused.

And why play this game by who is in the jury house. At jury everyone for the most part gets along, they are all in the same boat and the dream of 500,000 is over. So why does it matter.

Oh I forgot Jerry doesn't wash his hands. Well Keesha doesn't clean. Idiots.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #759 on: August 01, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »
yeah i don't like the recruiting at all. I was on the price is right and even that is semi casted!  they shouldn't have any professional exposure in thier backround. maybe then they wouldn't be soo tainted.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #760 on: August 01, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »
Libra really irritated me this evening when she asked Renny to cook her some rice, or basically told Renny to cook her some rice.  I couldn't hear if Renny volunteered.  If she didn't then, how rude of Libra to assume Renny is everyone's personal chef.  I mean, really.  What does Libra do?  I don't see her do anymore in the house than Keesha.  Lazy ass, entitled to everything, catty beyotches.

Whew that feels better. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #761 on: August 01, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »
I could NEVER EVER be on a reality show...NEVER...especially one such as this.

I don't have the personal strength to see the negative things people would inevitably say about me or my family.  No one is excempt from it - everyone has someone badmouthing them at some point...(Not to mention those of us in cyberland who do so as well  :-[)

It would break my heart to build a friendship with someone, only to go home and watch the shows and see what things they were saying about me...

Imagine how Jerry is going to feel when he goes home...He really does take the brunt of the HARSH criticism from the other HG's.

Sometimes I get really sad thinking about it - because although it's "entertainment", these are real people with real feelings...my hubby says I need to stay away from reality tv - lol.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: August 01, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
Oh and whatever happened to Steven telling Keesha to watch out for AOL? She said on the show last night that she would stick with Libra til the end. So what was the point of revenging Steven if she didn't take his advice.

What happened to April and Ollie wanting Libra out? Im beyond confused.

i agree with this, keesha just showed herself to be a petty minded idiot

what do girls do this? it drives me crazy

and i have to admit i kinda don't want jessie to go this week, his goodbye messages are going straight to the comedy archives.  They're either completely random or totally egoistical you can see that the editors are having a blast with him.
I kinda look forward to what gems he has each week.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: August 01, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »
Libra really irritated me this evening when she asked Renny to cook her some rice, or basically told Renny to cook her some rice.  I couldn't hear if Renny volunteered.  If she didn't then, how rude of Libra to assume Renny is everyone's personal chef.  I mean, really.  What does Libra do?  I don't see her do anymore in the house than Keesha.  Lazy ass, entitled to everything, catty beyotches.

Whew that feels better. 

couldn't have said it better belle

Libra makes plantains and has peeled some potatoes

i loved how april was making them food today

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #764 on: August 01, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
Keesha is just out of her terrible 2's lol now that she's thirty she's bitter and forgetful!  she can't dump libossman because then she would have to team up with Jesse and WonderWoman. Keesha lost her chance  of the loot by letting angie leave the house and not making a deal with her.

April just wants Memphis out she's been saying " its unfair he has a car already boo hoo hoosince he won it. that's part of the game! be happy for the guy!  use that to your advantage, made him a deal!

nobody wants to see an older person made fun of of treated like he has leprosy but  jerry needs to stop saying little "helpful hints" to everyone about everything! he signed up for the game. He said he watched every season so he should be aware of what is going on. I think he knows it too.

every season we hear the gripe about who's going to be stuck in the jury house! i hope they put them up in a tent! give the MRE's  and a ration of bottled water! they are alreay getting good $$ so why not make them earn it!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #765 on: August 01, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »
Poor renny although she likes to keep busy they have totally taken advantage of her in the kitchen!

I wonder if Memphis is going to sit at the table with them . he mentioned to keesha i think, that he feels awkward and doesn't want to have a "who ate the last piece of chicken" fight LOL

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: August 01, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »
I'm so glad to see everyone seeing what I see with these immature HG's on Jerry. He has served his country. He is in the show to try to get money to help with wife with a debilitating disease. He has more life experience than any of them, yet these idiots choose to focus on such petty things.

Jerry is a man of honor and none of these people (and I include Renny in this), would know honor if it it slapped them in the face. While I like Renny and think she's entertaining, her attitude about Jerry is deplorable.

I hope that Jerry can find a way to get back in HoH and try to pick off AOL to break their rule of the house. It's just sickening.
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #767 on: August 01, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »
ffrom what i have gathered from BIG BORE after dark and the live feeds(thank you updaters) i get the impression that Jerry thinks he has a sub alliance with ollie and dan. did anyone else pic that up?

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #768 on: August 01, 2008, 09:09:53 PM »
my goodness does libra really need this money, what does her husband do

their mortgage is $3600 and she has 3 kids in daycare none of that is that cheap in Houston.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #769 on: August 01, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »
from her bragging no i don't think she NEEDS the $$ . I think she WANTS the $$ and fame that come with it. She wants to be the center of attention along with April and Keesha.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #770 on: August 01, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
I am going to throw up if I hear one more HG say the game can be played without compromising morals or integrity.

If that is true, then why won't the ones saying it, do it?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #771 on: August 01, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »
Please let Jerry win POV :funny:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: August 01, 2008, 11:21:24 PM »

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater