Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229586 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #725 on: July 31, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »
I think its a general rule that they never have a food comp after an endurance comp. And also with the SR stocked im 100% sure that they will not.

I really think that Ollie and April are being sincere (im almost starting to liek them lol). And that they mean it when they say they won't put up Jessie (after talking to Ollie) and Michelle (April seems concerned with how she is doing and I truly believe they have that respect for each other).

I think the target could possibly still be Libra, shes making a fool out of Ollie/April. Just my opinion. Next week they only need 4 votes, if Jessie and Michelle do not go up there are 2 right there, if Memphis wins POV then things may be starting to look good for them.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: July 31, 2008, 11:58:24 PM »

And I liked her for a bit but can anyone tell me ,...does daniele..oops I mean Keesha , do anything in the house? other than eat her party mix and rub her hair?

I think everyone has pointed out that she does NOTHING. She didn't when Jerry or Jessie were HOH, thought she didn't have to do anything when she was HOH and now, guess whos birthday week it is - erm I mean day!!! Just like you know who (you said it, I shall not repeat it).

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #727 on: August 01, 2008, 12:37:03 AM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, to be continued...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: August 01, 2008, 02:12:58 AM »
I waited for the HOH room to answer my own question.

Boston is her nephew. In her HOH letter her sister says that Boston is now signing 5 words a day and is feeding himself with little help. Hes the one with Down's that she was also talking about earlier.

So thats who she swore on, not the city.

And also.
April thinks they are really naming the baby Wrigley? I thought that was a tadpole joke! Surely not...   :funny: :funny:

I thought they were serious about Wrigley because I think they are the ones with Boston and then Wrigley is a baseball field. They may have nothing to do with each other but I only thought of Boston Red Sox with her nephew

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #729 on: August 01, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »
Nomination predictions, anyone?

I predict Jessie and Memphis

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: August 01, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »
Well from reading the updates I was kinda starting to like april last night, she has gotten on my last nerve up until now.
And watching the comp she was being very supportive of the tranny when she was on the ledge.

But if she puts up Jessie, jessie/mshell will view as going back on her word and we all know how well that has boded for people in the past

Jennifer/Kaysar
crazy James/matty

i thought april was a fan of this show

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: August 01, 2008, 10:20:26 AM »
Nomination predictions, anyone?

I predict Jessie and Memphis

that's what i'm going with too

prepare for drama tonight

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #732 on: August 01, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »
Steven responded to my message and he predicts April will nominate Jerry and Memphis. We  shall see....

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: August 01, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »
Will did you ask him what he thought of Keesha last week avenging him?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
Will did you ask him what he thought of Keesha last week avenging him?

No, I didn't but I will ask. By the way did anybody listen in to Steven's radio chats last night and if so, was anything interesting said on it?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #735 on: August 01, 2008, 12:11:43 PM »

No, I didn't but I will ask. By the way did anybody listen in to Steven's radio chats last night and if so, was anything interesting said on it?

I tried but there was no audio...  :'( will try today and let you know!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #736 on: August 01, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »
I'm not sure exactly what April promised Michelle/ Jessie, but it sounds like she's trying to get around that promise by saying that Jessie is a pawn if she puts him up.  I understand her reasoning that if she doesn't put Jessie up, he'll use the veto to save Memphis.  I don't really know why she promised so much to Michelle anyways, but that's in the past and she just has to move on.  I'm kinda hoping for a defection from the alliance of 7 to get Keesha, Dan, and Renny together.  Kind of a strange crew, but I'm pretty much  annoyed with everyone else.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #737 on: August 01, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »
FYI, Steven posted just now on his myspace that he's fixing to call in to HouseCalls to talk to Angie.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
Bitch move, April. Bitch move.

EDIT: I think that the house should realize what's happening right now. The final four will be Keesha-Libra-April-Ollie unless they shift things up NOW. After Memphis is gone the only way anyone will have numbers over them for the rest of the game is if Renny-Dan-Jerry-Jessie-Michelle start voting together, and we all know how that won't work.

Unless someone can do something crazy in the final five, one of those four will win the game. That's depressing.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 02:39:45 PM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »
Once again, the entertaining people are all gone. Renny is the only one left. We're left with a bunch of boring people. Again. :groan:
Just here to visit.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: August 01, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »
If Jessie goes up I wouldn't be shocked but April did swear on her nephew and I do believe that is wrong. The live feeders have it, she swore on Boston that in exchange for her or Ollie not going up next week she would not put Jessie up. So if she puts him up as a *pawn* that is still putting him up :res:

And April being all bad saying she never told her that, she DID. I called it last night, I knew April would do this. What a freaking moron. If anyone swore on my kids, sister or not I would be pissed whether or not I believe in that. What a freaking bitch.

And just last week, didn't April say she hated how Libra is running things. Yet Libra is running her HOH as well. And Libra says she is glad they surrounded themselves with people with morals. Does Libra and morals even belong in the same sentence? I don't think so :res:

I think this is the boringest season yet. Even the season that should not be mentioned.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
I've decided to call Libra/Big Boss Man, April and Keesha, the Catwomen  :meow: until further notice. I will identify them individually when they're not in the same group, but when all three are together in the same room, they will be known as the Catwomen :meow: for their petty cattiness.
Just here to visit.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:45 PM »
If Jessie goes up I wouldn't be shocked but April did swear on her nephew and I do believe that is wrong. The live feeders have it, she swore on Boston that in exchange for her or Ollie not going up next week she would not put Jessie up. So if she puts him up as a *pawn* that is still putting him up :res:

And April being all bad saying she never told her that, she DID. I called it last night, I knew April would do this. What a freaking moron. If anyone swore on my kids, sister or not I would be pissed whether or not I believe in that. What a freaking bitch.

If my sister ever swore on my kid's live's and broke her word, i would knock her into the middle of next week.

This shows what a self absorbed idiot she is and not to mention bitch

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #743 on: August 01, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
I don't want to see Memphis leave. I have NO problem with Jessie leaving, but somehow Memphis has to be saved.

Heh heh.. maybe we can get AP to vote to keep Memphis! Keesha doesn't want him to go, Renny will do what she says, April is stupid and making an enemy slowly but surely of Jerry and he will have a vote that Memphis could get from him if he just apologizes to Jerry for the MF'r comment. Probably Jerry thinks it is over with anyway!

Would this work? ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: August 01, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
Because Jessie is spending so much time with Mhell, I give you ...

Jessie's Girl  :funny: :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #745 on: August 01, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
Maybe they'll play that before the POV!!

April is a "Barbie Bitch" just like keesha called her! She's gonna break her word and  of course there will be drama but that's what we want! so let the **** fly! we are all "fairly safe" here behind our computers!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: August 01, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
Oh I fully expect Memphis & Jerry  to pull out the "Barbie Bitch" stuff on April and sell Keesha up the river if at all possible.
No matter who wins what, I think we are in for some drama...or at least I hope we are.

I like Renny, but she is driving me nuts trying to drive home the 'Jerry on my nerves' deal.

So he picked his nose on the bench during HOH. He didn't flick it on her..he didn't eat it. 
All these people get on my nerves picking on the  old man. I don't care what he does. If someone talked crap about my 71 year old daddy about that kinda stuff, I would whip their a**

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: August 01, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

So he picked his nose on the bench during HOH. He didn't flick it on her..he didn't eat it. 
All these people get on my nerves picking on the  old man. I don't care what he does. If someone talked crap about my 71 year old daddy about that kinda stuff, I would whip their a**
You know what else drives me nuts about the Jerry is gross thing? He respects them enough for washing his dentures in the shower (where they can't see) because they feel it is "gross". They are teeth people. Nobody says 2 words about them brushing their teeth. Just because his come out does not mean crap!
Ollie has been known to not wash his hands after going pee. So maybe they both "let it fly". Its ok for Ollie but not for Jerry. And nobody is sleeping with him. :res:

These people are so in love with themselves it is sickening. His wife has Parkinson's (am I right) and he takes  care of her, doesn't want her in a nursing home, to me that is a good person. But they are nit picky. And Renny is just as bad with it. Shes alot older but is DEF. trying to be 'one of the girls'. Im not saying she shouldn't be young or whatever but c'mon. Shes lived enough to know that these people are not monsters.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #748 on: August 01, 2008, 07:03:05 PM »
you guys are all cracking me and i agree with all you've said. i  love that you're standing up for an old man getting constantly picked on and calling out someone who is going back on their word. i would want you all on my team. if i had a team of course... :hearts: :hearts:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #749 on: August 01, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »
I just can hardly bear updating when they start in on Jerry. He's 75 I think, his wife has Parkinson's disease, the same thing that Michael J Fox has. It is a terrible disease because it is so debilitating. Brushing his teeth doesn't bother me anymore than the HG's who brush their teeth and we get the view from the camera they are looking into.  ;D

I don't know why if they are so bothered by him that they don't give him things to do. 'Jerry, could you wash your hands and set the table?' Or 'Wash your hands and cut this for me. I don't see a lot of hand washing from the other's either now that I think about it. But then they'd have no one to bash but each other.  :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.