Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228814 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »
I am seeing videos of the HG's on Craig Ferguson online but I think they were not directly from CBS, whoever posted them must have recorded from their TV's so I'm not posting them but from what I see, Jessie, Angie, Keesha and Ollie were asked questions.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »
Does anyone know was the earth quake real cause the hgs are saying it was fake?
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
Does anyone know was the earth quake real cause the hgs are saying it was fake?

The houseguests are stupid. Of course it was real, it was all over the news that afternoon when it happened. It was 5.8 on the ritcher scale.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #603 on: July 31, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »
Thanks Will, I dont watch the news so I had no clue.      :-[
delightful just delightful

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #604 on: July 31, 2008, 11:52:22 AM »
Yeah, it was real. HG's are stupid thinking that CBS would risk everyone's lives by shaking the house.
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #605 on: July 31, 2008, 12:01:21 PM »
Will, it is coverage of the live feeds themselves that we can't include in videos....

But coverage of a CBS show should be fine...as long it is of the CF Show... :angel:

I wanna see!  :hfive:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #606 on: July 31, 2008, 12:07:21 PM »
Will, it is coverage of the live feeds themselves that we can't include in videos....

But coverage of a CBS show should be fine...as long it is of the CF Show... :angel:

I wanna see!  :hfive:

Ok, let me find it and I'll post. RealityBBQ uploaded the six minute video. Give me a minute....

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #607 on: July 31, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
Credit goes to RealityBBQ for uploading this video

BB10 houseguests on The Late, late show with Craig Ferguson with guest host, Julie Chen

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #608 on: July 31, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
Thanks Will! Fun to see!

Jessie is such a dork.... :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »
Thanks Will! Fun to see!

Jessie is such a dork.... :groan:

You are welcome.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I had no idea Craig Ferguson was so funny!  I've never seen the show.  AND sounds like he's Scottish! (which is actually what I am but "ScottishLass" was taken! and I've plenty of Irish in me, too)

Thanks for posting that Will!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2008, 04:05:02 PM »
This group annoys me more everyday. I said from the beginning they act like a bunch of little middle schoolers. And they are older than most BB groups (what we all wanted). And it amazes me how they act. I realize the house makes you crazy but come on.

I know alot of people here like Renny, but she seems to me that she blows things WAY out of proportion. Just small things bug her, and obviously she did not learn when she was on the block over the fight with Jessie early on. Little conflicts are the same as big ones. Thats going to get on peoples nerves.

And April drives me more insane. Isn't she a fan of big brother? Whats the rule? No Showmance and yet she is sleeping with Ollie. And not only that she makes comments about if Ollie and I have babies what color will their eyes be. That SHOULD tell people that they are 'serious'. UH!!! And not only that but supposedly April and Ollie both want Libra out (as does Renny), but they are letting her tag along. If they already know that she is destroying their 'alliance' because she draws attention, and they have to cut their ties with her then why aren't they. They continue to feed her information and know shes a blabbermouth. I understand keeping her there to draw attention to herself but people clearly know they are all together so in the end it hurts them. 

And my last vent is the whole Angie leaving over Jessie. IF these people were true fans, IF these people were smart, they would put aside the fact that they are jealous of Angie and get out Jessie. My reasoning. Jessie has won both a physical AND a mental.... Jessie has Michelle - Michelle was crying the other day just because Jessie is on the block and they KNOW he is staying. Both of them do. I gurantee you. I know it can change at any moment but at the same time they knew it was Angie all along (didn't Keesha say that in her speech or something?). So if these people were truly playing the game and not just there to get a piece of ass or should I say were recruited because they look good on tv (NOT) then they would get rid of Jessie to not only get rid of a strong competitor but in a way to weaken Michelle. She woudn't be able to 'revenge' Jessie if she was so shaken up (season that shall not be mentioned - Dustin leaving, Amber freaking).

Im done now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2008, 04:24:23 PM »
Honestly I loved Renny until last night but for whatever reason (starting maybe the night before) they started bashing Jerry and she has taken it way too far. He's such an innocent really that he has no clue about their paranoia and would back Keesha to the death just as much as Renny would. (Maybe she's jealous??) ???

April is serious, but is Ollie? I don't know.

The ONLY reason I can see to getting rid of Angie is that Jessie has made so many enemies that maybe they believe they can get him out next, but we all know you can't depend on winning every competition for HOH. It just doesn't work that way.

Michelle is an attention monger. Can't stand watching her mug for the cameras, nor can I stand her voice. (Maybe I'll go vote for her for AP as posted earlier, then we'll vote she push for Jessie to go.)  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2008, 04:27:27 PM »
This group annoys me more everyday. I said from the beginning they act like a bunch of little middle schoolers. And they are older than most BB groups (what we all wanted). And it amazes me how they act. I realize the house makes you crazy but come on.

I know alot of people here like Renny, but she seems to me that she blows things WAY out of proportion. Just small things bug her, and obviously she did not learn when she was on the block over the fight with Jessie early on. Little conflicts are the same as big ones. Thats going to get on peoples nerves.

And April drives me more insane. Isn't she a fan of big brother? Whats the rule? No Showmance and yet she is sleeping with Ollie. And not only that she makes comments about if Ollie and I have babies what color will their eyes be. That SHOULD tell people that they are 'serious'. UH!!! And not only that but supposedly April and Ollie both want Libra out (as does Renny), but they are letting her tag along. If they already know that she is destroying their 'alliance' because she draws attention, and they have to cut their ties with her then why aren't they. They continue to feed her information and know shes a blabbermouth. I understand keeping her there to draw attention to herself but people clearly know they are all together so in the end it hurts them. 

And my last vent is the whole Angie leaving over Jessie. IF these people were true fans, IF these people were smart, they would put aside the fact that they are jealous of Angie and get out Jessie. My reasoning. Jessie has won both a physical AND a mental.... Jessie has Michelle - Michelle was crying the other day just because Jessie is on the block and they KNOW he is staying. Both of them do. I gurantee you. I know it can change at any moment but at the same time they knew it was Angie all along (didn't Keesha say that in her speech or something?). So if these people were truly playing the game and not just there to get a piece of ass or should I say were recruited because they look good on tv (NOT) then they would get rid of Jessie to not only get rid of a strong competitor but in a way to weaken Michelle. She woudn't be able to 'revenge' Jessie if she was so shaken up (season that shall not be mentioned - Dustin leaving, Amber freaking).

Im done now.
I agree 100%.  Keesha's entire argument for evicting Angie is absolute BS. She is clearly jealous of Angie.  I think she was under the impression that when she walked into the house all the men would love her.  When they didn't pay her enough attention and said that Angie is the most attractive, Keesha just couldn't take it.  And you are right about Renny.  I tried to like her but when she goes off about something trivial and makes a mountain out of a molehill it drives me crazy. 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: July 31, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
I think Renny also just tries to talk big. She knows they don't like Jerry (just about the whole house from what I read it seems) and so that is her way of getting attention.

I also believe that they are making fun of a 75 year old man because its easy to do. Like they were making fun of his dentures, etc. These people do not obviously realize that they are going to be 75 one day. And I think they are just jealous that he is in the shape he is.

Jerry reminds me so much of a grandpa. He has alot of stories to tell because hes older. Hes been there done that, hes not doing it to get attention (like some may think - remember how Allison knew everything). I don't see Jerry being "know it all". I see him as a person who has seen alot, especially being military. I really hope Jerry can hang on one more week and at least make it to jury. But then again I was grandpas sidekick and actually respected him (my grandpa is one of my heros and always will be). I think im one of those that would like to just hear "one more story". These people just need to grow up.

Someone else said what I was thinking about how April is all concerned about the boob grab but shes sleeping with a guy every night (and by sleeping I don't mean zzzzzzzzz). Also didn't Ollie say he wouldn't do anything in the first episode to disgrace his family? Yikes.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:42:46 PM by MamaTo4boys »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: July 31, 2008, 06:07:42 PM »
Jerry reminds me so much of a grandpa. He has alot of stories to tell because hes older. Hes been there done that, hes not doing it to get attention (like some may think - remember how Allison knew everything). I don't see Jerry being "know it all". I see him as a person who has seen alot, especially being military. I really hope Jerry can hang on one more week and at least make it to jury. But then again I was grandpas sidekick and actually respected him (my grandpa is one of my heros and always will be). I think im one of those that would like to just hear "one more story". These people just need to grow up.

OMG - I was just thinking this today - that I would give ANYTHING to hear one of my Grandpa's stories, even though he told them each a million times over...

What strikes me as so strange, is that the behavior out of these people is that of a teenager!  I could totally see a teenager tearing into a 70 something person...But these people are (for the most part) in their late twenties to early thirties! 

I could see myself sighing once in a while or wanting to escape for a minute here and there...but I would NEVER NEVER NEVER get up and leave along with 6 others when a lonely older man were to enter the room...

I know he signed up to be there...but they ALL admitted that this was harder than they expected...so imagine how he must feel?  I'm so torn.  I would love it if he could make it to the jury, but then again, I'm almost hoping that he goes home early - no one needs that kind of garbage.

Maybe the fans of BB will make him America's player, and he'll have the opportunity to earn a bit of cash...I don't know - I guess with each season, I get more and more cynical when it comes to courtesy amongst people.  Sad, really...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: July 31, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »
What bugs me with how they treat Jerry is the fact that I believe Jerry thinks hes helping them. Jerry would do anything for almost anyone in that house. And the reason that Brian was put up is because the whole house practically threatened Jerry. Yes the womanizer comment was bad on his part and im not sure why he said that about Memphis but at the same time Memphis throws it back in his face about him touching Aprils boobs. Nobody says bad things about April, about her offering them up to everyone to feel.

I think these people need to realize that Jerry is a father, grandfather, great grandfather and has that love where he wants to help everybody. Read his profile, the man volunteers at his dog shelter. Hes a loving person. And if all these freaks can do is sit around and talk trash about someone who like everyone else made mistakes in this game then what makes them any better? I bet Jerry wishes he never put Brian up now, he was sick over it because he kept his word. They just make me want to vomit. I know if I were in that house, I would be aligned with the man that wears Semper Fi but ya'll know im a Marine brat (and Sharon and I have sent messages back and forth because of that lol). Anyways thats all im going to say.

It would make my day if Jerry won HOH tonight, don't see it happening but I hope whoever wins puts up Keeshas butt :res: Revenge Angie, hehehe.

And also I really hope that Keesha does not believe she revenged Steven. Afterall he did warn her about AOL and Libra admitted at the POV that she did indeed have alot to do with why Steven was even put up.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »
Jerry's not a horrible person,but he is a bit too into the ladies.My grandfather is the only father I ever knew,and I have always enjoyed hearing him tell stories(he's 85 now and I still do).While I have respect for my elders(including Renny),he doesn't warm my heart like my grandpa because he wouldn't be caught dead watching this show let alone be a participant.My grandpa wouldn't speak to another woman of any age that way either out of respect for my grandma.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #618 on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:00 PM »
I think Jeese is like the secret police watching every move Jerry does .  Last night when Jerry left the bathroom he's listening if he washed his hands.  Ok sounds real bad but lots of men dont .   (:;) its not healthy sanitary but hey they need to get over it.  Damn false teeth lots of young people have them.  These people are acting like children.  
So many people I want gone.  This group to me is  :pull just frustrating to me.  I do like Dan and Renny and Jerry is ok.. Hey for his age being on the show.  Bless the guy. I think Jerry and Renny are just talking alittle out of character trying to be cool with the other house guest.  Jerry just comes off a little pervy as people have been saying Like everyone says I wish it was my grandpa :jumpy:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #619 on: July 31, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
I feel Jerry puts himself in controversial situations on purpose. and I hope that his little whisper to Jesse to "stay cool" will come out while we have fishes so that rattles everyone in the "mighty 8" soon to be 7 club! I do not want Jesse, Michelle or Memphis to win HOH but would like to see jerry put up for his double play. I want Jesse out and if they some how manage that maneuver while behind the scenes right now  I would be ecstatic. however if he stays i want him up against Jerry.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #620 on: July 31, 2008, 07:43:50 PM »
I think they are stupid voting out Angie .  I think Keesha too is playing both sides befriending Jesse and also her alliance.  I hope the other allaince wins like Manchelle that would be cool .. fingers crossed.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #621 on: July 31, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »
I think Keesha has most of this house wrapped around her little finger.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
I am glad Dan is AP. :)

Oh yeah, I don't have a big problem with Jessie. He hasn't done anything for me to be so annoyed to want him out. He should lay off some of the **** he says to provoke people though. Sometimes he's just an idiot.

The only person I genuinely have any care for right now is Dan, I'm hoping that final seven is Libra, Ollie, April, Renny, Jerry, Keesha and Dan and somehow Dan convinces the latter four to pick off the first 3, then convinces Renny and Jerry to pick off Keesha or something and then he takes the final 3 comp with ease and decides who the house hates more.

He has so many options, too bad America's Player is probably going to make him get his hands dirty this week.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
I think they should throw golf balls at them (could it be owl poop, owls live on buildings don't they).

If Libra falls, thats all I care about. But for now im suckered in, so hopefully I can stay online for a bit :lol: Thank you updaters.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
Can I also add, is Keesha serious about keeping Libra for the longest time? Wow, she really DIDN'T want revenge for Steven :res: