Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228853 times)

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #575 on: July 29, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »
I want to see Michelle get America's Player...and win HOH...and then I want America to force her to nominate Jessie...and then, after his head explodes, we can see another 15 minute diary room session on respect.  I can't get enough of those...

That would be perfect!! :wohoo:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: July 29, 2008, 10:15:38 PM »
We know that the HG's have not been told that the live eviction has been moved to Thursday. Here's my theory on what will happen on Wednesday. The HG's will get ready as if they're going to vote. They have not been told otherwise. As they get ready to see Julie on the screen at 5 p.m. PT, the horn will sound. Then Julie will come on and tell them the schedule has been changed and the live eviction will take place on Thursdays from now on.
Just here to visit.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #577 on: July 29, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »
I want to see Michelle get America's Player...and win HOH...and then I want America to force her to nominate Jessie...and then, after his head explodes, we can see another 15 minute diary room session on respect.  I can't get enough of those...

What a sick idea!  and I totally love it!  I love the way you think!   :jumpy:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #578 on: July 29, 2008, 11:17:38 PM »
I totally already voted for Michelle because it will screw her AND she's too stupid not to accept.  She will think it means America loves her!  LMAO
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #579 on: July 30, 2008, 01:46:01 AM »

What a sick idea!  and I totally love it!  I love the way you think!   :jumpy:
omg that is a best idea !!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #580 on: July 30, 2008, 06:58:59 AM »
I'm having a hard time even caring who is AP now,without knowing who HOH will be it takes the fun out of it.I wish they would let us be HOH for 1 week.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #581 on: July 30, 2008, 07:26:14 AM »
BBAD: did anyone else out there think that April looked like JAN BRADY with that wig on? I know i'm dating myself here but  MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA :funny: :funny: :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #582 on: July 30, 2008, 07:46:13 AM »
Am I wrong?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #583 on: July 30, 2008, 09:28:43 AM »
which one is which?  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #584 on: July 30, 2008, 10:02:58 AM »
I just spewed coffee all over my computer!  That Jan/April pic is hilarous!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: July 30, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »
I am resigned to the fact that Angie is going now, that's ok.  I usually judge the houseguests on who i would like to hang out with outside the house and this season its been Brian, Steven, Angie and Memphis.

The others can all kiss my grits

I also don't think Angie is playing the game,  no schmoozing whatsoever.

And with Jessie staying in the house, he does make for better viewing, its that OMG cringe hate factor that he brings to the table

sorry i just had to vent and share.  :angel:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #586 on: July 30, 2008, 03:17:13 PM »
I am resigned to the fact that Angie is going now, that's ok.  I usually judge the houseguests on who i would like to hang out with outside the house and this season its been Brian, Steven, Angie and Memphis.

The others can all kiss my grits

I also don't think Angie is playing the game,  no schmoozing whatsoever.

And with Jessie staying in the house, he does make for better viewing, its that OMG cringe hate factor that he brings to the table

sorry i just had to vent and share.  :angel:

It's OK to vent! I wish Angie had played the game. She isolated herself too much. I think she really is/was a threat because the guys all like her. If she had tried harder I don't think she'd be going home tomorrow. She's extremely smart, wish she had a different attitude.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #587 on: July 30, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »
Why are we having extended FISHIES please? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #588 on: July 30, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »
I don't know why the in and out LDs. Very strange really.  :idgit

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: July 30, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »
I was just popping on for a moment-see what was ahppening if anything- just in case- and fish!  Hubby said well wouldn't this be their normal showtime.  Good thinking!  Hummmm.........  :duno: 

Exciting though.  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #590 on: July 30, 2008, 06:59:48 PM »
How about those dumb blonds today? April & Keesha figure that BBs ratings are so good they bumped Survivor from Thursday! lmao!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #591 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »
I have not seen Keesha lift a finger to do anything..........has she?? or is she the BB 10 princess???
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: July 30, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
I have not seen Keesha lift a finger to do anything..........has she?? or is she the BB 10 princess???

Wow Jam - you are soo right....The only ones I REALLY see doing a bunch is Renny, April, Michelle, and Dan  (well, and sometimes Angie)...Then the others do a bit here and there...but Keesha just sits at the counter and waits...

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: July 30, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »
So to hype the live shows, the HG's will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37 a.m. ET/PT late night Wednesday/early Thursday morning. Gelatinous Julie Chen will be on with Craig to question the HG's about what went on during the week leading up to the appearance.
Just here to visit.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: July 30, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »
I have to say...I feel really sorry for Jerry.  I mean, yeah, he's a bit of a perv, and I'm SURE it can be draining listening to his stories and his nonstop chattering...but the guy is a 75 year old man in a 20/30 something house.

He just can't win...He tries to help, they are annoyed...He doesn't help, they are annoyed.

He doesn't complement the cooking, he's an a-hole...He gives a compliment, and it's not good enough...

He doesn't apologize, and it's not right...He apologizes and it's an outrage...

He doesn't use soap and it's disgusting...He USES soap and it's the wrong kind!

All I can say is that if people treated my Grandfather the way they treat this guy (faults or no faults) and I would be waiting outside that BB door after each and every one of them were evicted.

I know they are talking about everyone, and that this is what you sign up for, but DANG!!!  Don't you deserve some sort of (ugh - can't believe I'm about to say it) respect once you get to that age???
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:07:33 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: July 30, 2008, 11:13:34 PM »
ALK and now Renny are really getting on my nerves tonight    :pull   I'm so tired of their whining/complaining and bashing.........I think they have gone way overboard with the Jerry bashing.  Also, they seem like jealous paranoid little girls.  OMG they are talking to the "enemy".  Dan and Ollie are just having fun and passing time not hiding in a room complaining.  OK  I'm done.

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #596 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:20 AM »
I have to say...I feel really sorry for Jerry.  I mean, yeah, he's a bit of a perv, and I'm SURE it can be draining listening to his stories and his nonstop chattering...but the guy is a 75 year old man in a 20/30 something house.

He just can't win...He tries to help, they are annoyed...He doesn't help, they are annoyed.

He doesn't complement the cooking, he's an a-hole...He gives a compliment, and it's not good enough...

All I can say is that if people treated my Grandfather the way they treat this guy (faults or no faults) and I would be waiting outside that BB door after each and every one of them were evicted.

I know they are talking about everyone, and that this is what you sign up for, but DANG!!!  Don't you deserve some sort of (ugh - can't believe I'm about to say it) respect once you get to that age???

Can we get an AMEN!!!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #597 on: July 31, 2008, 08:51:02 AM »
ALK must bash everyone nonstop because that's all they have in common.  They can't really talk about normal things because they don't really give a crap about each other and wouldn't want to learn anything about each other.  The alliance is held together by all of the trashing of other HGs.  JMO...

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »
The women are catty and petty. I hope this leads to their downfall.
Just here to visit.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #599 on: July 31, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »

AMEN from me as well!  I give Libra props, she felt bad for Jerry being left alone sitting outside the other day and went to sit with him. He went outside, the girls left to go inside. I know he is annoying to them but sheesh they are annoying to us as well, they just don't realize it because they are the "young and beautiful." His wife has a terrible disease, Parkinson's.

I spewed my coffee this morning reading that April's new gripe is that HE got up to feel her boobs.. coulda fooled me!  :funny: