Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228756 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »
I think its funny that Queeny brought on the Earthquake in a round about way  :lol:. The girls were sitting around in mud masks and Queeny writes.....

Memphis joins bathroom crew

I would love for BB to yell fire drill and make them run outside for a LD with the masks on.

Keesha back to being bummed that she is that old! 

On tonight's episode of Big Brother 10, viewers will be given the chance to turn one of the house guests into the new America's Player, who must do our bidding in order to win up to $20,000 over one week. And of course, no one else in the house can catch on, or else the gig is up.

tvguide.com

So who are we voting for? Jerry ??? Libra? it could come back to bite her in the ass  :yess:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »
RENNY!!!!! VOTE FOR RENNY!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline LUVBB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »
I think i am going to go for Renny....she would be good.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Renny!  YES!

Puddin' you caught that!  LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #554 on: July 29, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »
RENNY!!! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: Yes all the way! Like i said in my previous posts. she is currently under the radar!! and she's hysterical so anything she does they think it just her being Renny! perfect "mole" cover!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: July 29, 2008, 03:42:18 PM »
It's becoming obvious to me that Keesha is jealous of Angie because the guys think she's the best looking woman in the house. Having been a Hooters girl, Keesha is used to the attention and now that Angie is getting attention, Keesha doesn't like it and is acting like a baby.

That's the threat to Keesha. The longer Angie stays in the house,the more Keesha will be ignored. Not only is this catty, but it goes back to middle school behavior. Hopefully, the Gang of 8 will somehow convince Keesha to vote out Jessie as he is constantly annoying and then Angie wins HoH, puts up Keesha and Libra/Big Boss Man as revenge, has Keesha go out, and the house will be entertaining. It probably won't happen, but I can dream.

I'm agreeing with this

and hating the pettiness of it all

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: July 29, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »
I think  Keesha's issue with Angie is actually  that angie is wearing Steven's bandana around her wrist and that in it's self is what Keesha has taken personal. Keesha can't let that go. and if Angie wanted to save herself she would stop doing it. I think angie just needs to figure it out and come to Keesha and say listen not today but maybe somewhere in the game we can work together. it has happened before on Allstars when Jannelle and Erica?(i forgot her name) finally teamed up to go against will and boogie. They both have Memphis in common. And Memphis would love to get rid of Jessie because Jesse is his only real physical threat. keesha won't go to Angie, Angie has to go to her. But then again, Angie needs to campain to then HG's not Keesha since THEY are the ones who vote!
You make a good point, but today in HoH, Angie said to Libra how she didn't think Angie was good looking, was gaining weight, needed to eat slop, didn't understand why the guys thought Angie was the best looking girl in the house and thought that she and Libra were better looking. Now if that is not jealousy, I don't know what is.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #557 on: July 29, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »

Renny!  YES!

Puddin' you caught that!  LOL
Could you make another prediction Queeny? I still like FIRE! Maybe if we hold hands and chant? :jam:

Okay you all want Renny? I was thinking different like someone we don't like so that it targets them, I'd rather Renny stay under the radar you know? How about Ollie? hes under the radar and we don't like him, lol

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: July 29, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »
I think you are right on the money with that Puddin'  I am thinking anyone of Opril or Libra...  Good thinking!  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #559 on: July 29, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
Another observation about these HG's, do they not have other clothes? Sick of Keesha in the pink shorts, sick of Angie in her same ole shorts, sick of April in her frocks, sick of Mshell in her same ole tank top, sick of the boys in their same trunks, sick of Libra's frocks, sick of Jerry's clothes, I guess the only one that has somewhat of a wardrobe is Renny.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #560 on: July 29, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »
The only reason i would want Renny as AP is because she can win some $$ for herself! incase she doesn't make it to the end. I don't wan  april,or libra to get anything! not even a pov! they are the ones that stir the HS drama ****! and yes Keesha is showing her jealous side which would make perfect cover for them if they were to stick together! I think Keesha plays the  mean chic role as she should since she's already labeled it and goes along with the crowd.  But she has had genuine moments in there as opposed to April and Libra.

ADULT CONTENT:
and while it's in my head.. does April and ollie use condoms?? dental damns??  i know she said one time" do you need a towel?" She may not be as DITZY as Chatty Natty was but she sure is more of a SLUT!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #561 on: July 29, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »
Aprils ashamed of the boob grabbing because Craig Ferguson mentioned it and she doesn't want her family to be embarrassed, heh I guess bumping uglies does not count?
...and as far as April & Ollie having safe sex, from what I've seen its not so.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #562 on: July 29, 2008, 04:57:59 PM »
for sure voting for renny-and she will have the most fun with it too...and you're right, keesha, angie isn't pretty she's stunning!!  :meow:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #563 on: July 29, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
I think the dynamic trio(underdogs as so they refer to themselves as) said the comment about Angie just to irritate the girls. too bad the cats are already pegged by them and know what to say to get under thier skin even if they aren't privledge to the convo's about it they just plant the seed.

The cats need declawing!

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #564 on: July 29, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »
 :tup: Totally up on Renny great choice.
 :groan:Maybe April is trying to have the first Big brother baby.  I would break that up big time cause they are a true alliance since they will not get rid of each other till the very end if that since they are having fun together. 

Please please Jeese go I cant even watch BBAD since he is just crying the whole time.  I feel so bad for the Live feed Updaters listening to that all day he must go! :lala

Thanks again updaters.

Oh and Yes Anggie is so much more natural to then any of the girls .  I just dont get what every one is think .   

cheryl

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #565 on: July 29, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »
I like angie but I want to mention one thing, She HAD natural beauty but she got a BOOB JOB. so they shouldn't use natural any more. however if they are just talking faces w/out makeup i may have to give it to keesha she is very very prettyyes even w/ out makeup (i know as long as she doens't laugh!) but the same goes for Angie when she laughs her mouth is literally from EAR to EAR! very large mouth.  I actually think natural beauty should go to renny because if she ever gets HOH they will see how she rocked it back in the day!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #566 on: July 29, 2008, 06:12:26 PM »

On tonight's episode of Big Brother 10, viewers will be given the chance to turn one of the house guests into the new America's Player, who must do our bidding in order to win up to $20,000 over one week. And of course, no one else in the house can catch on, or else the gig is up.

tvguide.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO please NO!!!!! :badhorse:

ETA: With my luck it will be Jessie! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH... I love Renny, but Dan would be a good AC
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:16:30 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #567 on: July 29, 2008, 07:20:47 PM »
I honestly don't think Renny is a good choice for AP,Keesha would be better,we could make her get rid of Jessie,or pick someone whose game it would be fun to screw up.Being AP was the worst thing that happened to Eric,I for one like Renny and would hate to see America mess it up.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: July 29, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »
I agree with others in that Keesha wants Angie out due to jealousy.  I would think she would want to break up Jessie and Michelle.  Maybe down the road she could pull Angie on her side.  She needs to also remember the tight twosome of Ollie and April.  She is so frustrating I just want to scream  :pull :pull :pull  Stop thinking like a little 14 year old and play the game.   :meow: :meow:
OK  I'm done and now I'm going out to dinner.   :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #569 on: July 29, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »
I love Renny, I want her to go far in the game and I don't want her to screw that up with the AC thing because we remember what stupid things they had Eric do. (Mustard in the bed/practical joke?) It would have to be things that she could pull off.  ;)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »
I love Renny, I want her to go far in the game and I don't want her to screw that up with the AC thing because we remember what stupid things they had Eric do. (Mustard in the bed/practical joke?) It would have to be things that she could pull off.  ;)

From my understanding it's only the one week or do I have it wrong? if it's only one week then renny shou;d have it al the way . if it's for longer then i think Ollie or april. and i think they all know now mustard on a shirt/pillow is NOT gonna go over as well as it did with Jen  with this group!

Offline tarajo23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #571 on: July 29, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »
Anyone see what the banner actually said from tonights show??? I couldn't read it.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »
Anyone see what the banner actually said from tonights show??? I couldn't read it.

No, I wish. I was about to ask the same thing.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »
I want to see Michelle get America's Player...and win HOH...and then I want America to force her to nominate Jessie...and then, after his head explodes, we can see another 15 minute diary room session on respect.  I can't get enough of those...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #574 on: July 29, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »
I want to see Michelle get America's Player...and win HOH...and then I want America to force her to nominate Jessie...and then, after his head explodes, we can see another 15 minute diary room session on respect.  I can't get enough of those...

O. M. G!!!  :yess:

:sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks