Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228810 times)

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #525 on: July 28, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »
Well, I don't have the live feeds anymore but I can give BBAD a try tonight and see how it goes!  Wish I could help during the day because y'all work your ARSES off! (and I do greatly appreciate it!)

And Patlini..."Cousin Itt" (Michelle) ?  LMAO!  :funny:

Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #526 on: July 28, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »
I'm not done my rant...........Renny seems to think she is Keesha mother.  Jerry seems to think he is the protector of the girls in his group.  Angie starting making the taco shells and quit earlier saying to Renny that no one would appreciate them so Renny asked her how she made them and tried it an screwed it up so Angie finished.  The other princesses, Jerry and Ollie got up from their naps and came in and ate.  Keesha doesn't eat beef so Renny cooks her chicken.  Everyone says how good the tacos were and Keesha says of course they were good Renny made them..............why don't ya slap Angie in the face too.  I heard two people say thank you to Angie.......what an incentive to want to cook again.  Then K and L take 40 mins to apply makeup...for who??? I ask........no amount of makeup can improve their personalities.  Also I think it was barbieboobs and keesha that were saying Memphis was up Angie's butt.........I didn't see anyone else go over and talk to her.  I can't wait to see these cats turn on each other........the screeching will be ear shattering.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: July 28, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »
I only started liking Angie when she went on the block (well you know, like as Keesha started talking about putting her on the block). I think shes handled it well being there as well. At least she isn't kissing ass. Go figure. I really think Jessie will leave on Thursday (wishful thinking). But its only going to get worse imo. It looks like the others do have the numbers, no matter who stays I just don't see Michelle/Memphis/or one of the others winning HOH!!!

Im really annoyed with Keesha (and I thought I would like her). She wanted revenge for Steven but didn't she say that he told her to watch out for AOL? And not only that, Libra told her to her face that she was talking bad behind her back. I think if I was her, so early in the game I would've personally went with the safer noms.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #528 on: July 28, 2008, 11:52:43 PM »
BelleJar
Big Brother Updaters
RFF Frantic Poster

Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/28 day 15
« Reply #473 on: Yesterday at 10:41:32 PM » Quote 

Jessie: Ollie gave me his word and old boy gave me his word. I won't be surprised if they go back on it. Its like i said before all I've done is eat and sleep in here and since I'm not HOH no one's talking to me, and I'm still eating and sleeping. I'm not doing anything different. "

Quoted from the feeds and snipped for the most important part

WHAT????!! :pull
This is NOT what he has been saying....a banner needs to be sent to say Jesse is a L-I-A-R,...
This is the one who woke up and made a sandwich in the middle of stating he could not eat or sleep. Does this guy even know his own name?
Please evict Jesse..Pulleeease :'(

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2008, 12:33:05 AM »
If they don't vote Jesse out, they deserve everything they get.  I am so mad that Keesha is being so freaking stubborn about this!  And at everyone else...don't they understand they each get their own vote?  WHY do they have to do what Keesha says?  OMGosh!  Arrghhh!!!!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2008, 12:35:03 AM »
Great job tonight IrishLass!! :jumpy:
I just logged on. Another boring night of BBAD, huh?

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #531 on: July 29, 2008, 12:40:23 AM »
LOL!  They were boring - I was frantic!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: July 29, 2008, 01:32:53 AM »
 :jumpy: Thank You BB for not showing much of Manchelle tonight!!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #533 on: July 29, 2008, 07:41:18 AM »
Big play or big flop? ???

I heard Keesha make a comment to Renny last night in the HOH that the reason she wants Angie out isn't because of Steven, it is because she has the potential to win it all. She said that if she doesn't evict her now no one else will do it. In other words they either like her, don't see her as a threat or won't be able to do it because of other people will be bigger targets.

I thought it interesting that she made this point. Jessie has made so many enemies along with Meechelle that he will go soon if not next week. No one wants him in sequester. With 2 more days of living with Jessie it could be that he will so annoy the others that they'll vote him out. We'll see how it works out on Thursday.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #534 on: July 29, 2008, 07:49:27 AM »
I'm not done my rant...........Renny seems to think she is Keesha mother.  Jerry seems to think he is the protector of the girls in his group.  Angie starting making the taco shells and quit earlier saying to Renny that no one would appreciate them so Renny asked her how she made them and tried it an screwed it up so Angie finished.  The other princesses, Jerry and Ollie got up from their naps and came in and ate.  Keesha doesn't eat beef so Renny cooks her chicken.  Everyone says how good the tacos were and Keesha says of course they were good Renny made them..............why don't ya slap Angie in the face too.  I heard two people say thank you to Angie.......what an incentive to want to cook again.  Then K and L take 40 mins to apply makeup...for who??? I ask........no amount of makeup can improve their personalities.  Also I think it was barbieboobs and keesha that were saying Memphis was up Angie's butt.........I didn't see anyone else go over and talk to her.  I can't wait to see these cats turn on each other........the screeching will be ear shattering.
:jam: :jam:...and i thank you for the nail-on-head write up
Go Red Sox!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: July 29, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
I wanted to give a shout out to Irish Lass who did a great job updating during BBAD early this morning. Great job!!! Looking forward to seeing you again in the feed thread soon.  :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj:
Just here to visit.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »
I wanted to give a shout out to Irish Lass who did a great job updating during BBAD early this morning. Great job!!! Looking forward to seeing you again in the feed thread soon.  :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj: :gj:

:wohoo: :hearts: :wohoo: Thanks from me as well!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
*** RFF - RealPlayer Policy Change ***

I want to update everyone on a new policy that has been put into effect here on RFF.

Due to changes in RealPlayer's usage/copyright policies we can no longer post videos from the live feeds or post links to them on YouTube or other hosting sites.

We regret this change but we respect their stand. We'll still bring you up-to-date captures of the HGs and what they are doing, RFF has the best coverage of the live feeds on the web.

To read more click here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,8928.msg315882.html#msg315882

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »
I just want to say that I hope they vote out Jessie.  I also don't understand why the house is just voting how Keesha wants them to.  She chose the nominees and now the house should decide who they want to see go.  I've never understood why the HGs always just want to make the HOH happy.  If they all voted for Jessie, it's not like Keesha could go after all of them if she ever even got HOH again.  I'm still wondering if they will be doing something special for this week since the HGs still seem to think that eviction day is Wednesday.  We've got to have some sort of twist soon because I'm getting bored!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »

:wohoo: :hearts: :wohoo: Thanks from me as well!

And me!! Very nice job!  :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »
Whew! Looks like they are all ok, they are talking about after-shocks on CNN now.
I'm glad the feeds came back quick so their families can see they are ok.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »
You're right, mommy. CBS restored the feeds rather quickly and it was to make sure families knew everyone was not injured in the quake.
Just here to visit.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2008, 02:10:19 PM »
That was the most exciting thing yet this season.... :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »
I just want to say that I hope they vote out Jessie.  I also don't understand why the house is just voting how Keesha wants them to.  She chose the nominees and now the house should decide who they want to see go.  I've never understood why the HGs always just want to make the HOH happy.  If they all voted for Jessie, it's not like Keesha could go after all of them if she ever even got HOH again.  I'm still wondering if they will be doing something special for this week since the HGs still seem to think that eviction day is Wednesday.  We've got to have some sort of twist soon because I'm getting bored!!

I think they're voting her way because it keeps the target off of them...It's like "Well, Keesha is the one who put them up and we are just respecting her decision on who she wants out"...because if they turn on Jessie, then Michelle and Memphis may be angry with them, and go after them (well, I don't really think Memphis would care, but I do think it's a way to keep the heat off the guests)

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »
Thanks everyone!  I felt like I couldn't get half of what was said and it was SLOW!  But I am so nosey, I want to hear every word...and that's just not possible, I guess.  Bummer!

I will try again tonight, though!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »
Earthquake rocks Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A magnitude-5.4 earthquake has struck just east of Los Angeles, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The quake's epicenter was about 2 miles southwest of Chino Hills and about 5 miles southeast of Diamond Bar, the USGS said. Chino Hills is about 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.

The center was about 7.6 miles deep. In general, earthquakes centered closer to the Earth's surface produce stronger shaking and can cause more damage than those further underground.

A 5.8 magnitude quake is considered by the USGS to be "moderate," which can cause slight damage to buildings and others structures. About 500 can happen globally each year, the survey says.

According to the USGS archives, it's the biggest California earthquake since September 28, 2004, when a 6.0 quake was recorded south of Parkfield, which is about 70 miles northwest of Bakersfield.

"It's too early to tell if there's any major damage but all units are checking overpasses, bridges and tall buildings," Anaheim Police Sgt. Ken Seymour told The Los Angeles Times.

"I can tell you that we had a good-sized shake here in the bureau," said CNN Los Angeles Bureau Chief Pete Janos. "It started slowly. It continued on, shaking the bureau pretty well. ... Right now we're just sort of assessing the situation. Nothing fell off the walls ... but there definitely was a shake."

Janos said he has lived in southern California for about 12 years. "I can tell you this is probably the best one we have had," he said.

He said the quake "picked up steam. At its height, the building was doing some good swaying back and forth." He estimated the quake lasted no longer than about 20 seconds.

"We could definitely feel it on the third floor," said Kara Finnstrom, who was in Hollywood. "That feeling where you scramble to get under something because you know it's large enough -- you wonder what's going to happen next."

A 5.8 magnitude quake is considered by the USGS to be "moderate," which can cause slight damage to buildings and others structures. About 500 can happen globally each year, the survey says.

CNN's Ed Lavandera was at Disneyland in Anaheim, southeast of Los Angeles, with his family and felt the tremor. He said the shaking lasted about 5 seconds. VideoWatch a reporter describe the shaking at Disneyland »

CNN affiliate KABC is reporting that Disneyland's rides have been evacuated.

Lavandera was standing in line for a ride when he saw the ride's top "shaking back and forth."

You could hear the metal kind of clanging around, and the ride was just ending, so for a moment ... I thought maybe something was wrong with the ride. Then I realized the ride had already stopped moving and the ground was still moving," he said. Did you feel the quake?

iReporter Danny Casler, 28, of Huntington Beach, California, was woken by the earthquake. He had his wisdom teeth removed last week and was at home recuperating from the surgery.

"Everything in the house was shifting back and forth," he said.

Casler said he ran outside, where other neighbors had gathered. "My house was like a fun house," he said. "Everything was moving."

There were no immediate reports of injury or damage in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey told The Associated Press. San Bernardino County fire dispatch did not have reports of damage, AP said.

The quake was predicted to occur, according a study sponsored by the USGS published in Science Daily in April. The study had predicted there was a 99 percent chance of California having a magnitude 6.7 of larger within the next 30 years.

Source - http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/29/earthquake.ca/index.html
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2008, 03:10:45 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I just can't help myself renny has made herself out to be THE MOST HYSTERICAL person to watch this season! And after her headstand BDay antics on top of the impressions she has grown on me tremendously!

If she keeps doing what she is doing she may just pull out a F2! Notice she stays low profile when there is a HUGE gathering. voices her REAL opinions to keesha when the time is right.  and even though she despises Jesse she has managed to let him think she's over it.  I think she's playing a very smart game right now. She's basically off the radar!

I hope BB does do something special tonight for her Bday. SHE DESERVES IT!!

Hey Production DO YOU HEAR ME!!! (:;)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »
It's becoming obvious to me that Keesha is jealous of Angie because the guys think she's the best looking woman in the house. Having been a Hooters girl, Keesha is used to the attention and now that Angie is getting attention, Keesha doesn't like it and is acting like a baby.

That's the threat to Keesha. The longer Angie stays in the house,the more Keesha will be ignored. Not only is this catty, but it goes back to middle school behavior. Hopefully, the Gang of 8 will somehow convince Keesha to vote out Jessie as he is constantly annoying and then Angie wins HoH, puts up Keesha and Libra/Big Boss Man as revenge, has Keesha go out, and the house will be entertaining. It probably won't happen, but I can dream.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 03:25:16 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline LUVBB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »

On tonight's episode of Big Brother 10, viewers will be given the chance to turn one of the house guests into the new America's Player, who must do our bidding in order to win up to $20,000 over one week. And of course, no one else in the house can catch on, or else the gig is up.

tvguide.com

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »
I think  Keesha's issue with Angie is actually  that angie is wearing Steven's bandana around her wrist and that in it's self is what Keesha has taken personal. Keesha can't let that go. and if Angie wanted to save herself she would stop doing it. I think angie just needs to figure it out and come to Keesha and say listen not today but maybe somewhere in the game we can work together. it has happened before on Allstars when Jannelle and Erica?(i forgot her name) finally teamed up to go against will and boogie. They both have Memphis in common. And Memphis would love to get rid of Jessie because Jesse is his only real physical threat. keesha won't go to Angie, Angie has to go to her. But then again, Angie needs to campain to then HG's not Keesha since THEY are the ones who vote!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!