Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229698 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #450 on: July 27, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( poor poor jesse. he can't eat, can't sleep, doing time for someone else's crime. He brought body building to the BBhouse for everyone to see how inspirational he is.(his words not mine) poor poor jesse :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( he's carrying the weight of the BBhouse on his "SHOULDER BUTT!!"

I just can't believe he's such a WHINER! or is the WEINER?

Here's your shovel jesse!

How long will  it take for everyone to agree to VOTE HIM OUT?

:barf I can't even eat or sleep because of this arrogant butthead....oops, I dropped my sandwich..but anyway, he makes me lose my appetite  ;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: July 27, 2008, 02:36:48 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( poor poor jesse. he can't eat, can't sleep, doing time for someone else's crime. He brought body building to the BBhouse for everyone to see how inspirational he is.(his words not mine) poor poor jesse :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( he's carrying the weight of the BBhouse on his "SHOULDER BUTT!!"

I just can't believe he's such a WHINER! or is the WEINER?

Here's your shovel jesse!

How long will  it take for everyone to agree to VOTE HIM OUT?

:barf I can't even eat or sleep because of this arrogant butthead....oops, I dropped my sandwich..but anyway, he makes me lose my appetite  ;)

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: July 27, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »
I think this POV ceremony is taking so long because of Jesse ranting during his "why Keesha should use it on him speech"  BB production is probably trying to tell him- not being able to eat or sleep is not a valid reason!  :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #453 on: July 27, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
At least he finally showered and took off those nasty green shorts!

I hope they (cept keesha since she has no vote) go back on thier word and vote out Jessie!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #454 on: July 27, 2008, 02:56:41 PM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #455 on: July 27, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »
 here's something for jessie with the help of Paul Anka

"Lonely boy"

I'm just a lonely boy
Lonely and blue
I'm all alone
With nothin' to do

I've got everything
You could think of
But all I want
Is to eat and sleep and talk circles around you with all my knowledge or BODYBUILDING and show you how mature I am and how much i can ram inside my right cheek while I eat and pump up my ego by belittling people around me.......  :groan:

please add on!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: July 27, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
I think this POV ceremony is taking so long because of Jesse ranting during his "why Keesha should use it on him speech"  BB production is probably trying to tell him- not being able to eat or sleep is not a valid reason!  :funny:

Hasn't he already said the same thing over & over?  

He wakes from his nap and He sits at the table and says I can't eat or sleep with FOOD in his mouth for crying out loud! He is in jail!  Don 't anyone get that?
 :popcorn: :popcorn:  :lolmao:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: July 27, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
As much as I enjoy looking at his beautiful body, it has lost a lot of the appeal after having to listen to his constant whining.  I think he is really a sore looser and feel sorry for all that have to live with him like this. 

I am surprised that more attention isn't being made of April and Ollie constantly hooking up.  And with Jerry awake and in the room last night!   :eww

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #458 on: July 27, 2008, 04:38:48 PM »
I wish Big Brother would tell the houseguests that the live shows have been moved to Thursdays.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #459 on: July 27, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »
I wish Big Brother would tell the houseguests that the live shows have been moved to Thursdays.

Me too Will, me too.  Now they will probably complain about that too as well, esp Libra and Michelle.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #460 on: July 27, 2008, 07:27:23 PM »
stating the obvious here, its going to be 4 full days of nothingness, please BB give them unlimited booze, we need drama  :gaw

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: July 27, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »
Jessie can't eat or sleep  or shut up.

Point Being....he is more   :meme than any other HG at this point.

Point Being..he has got to go.

Point Being...he gets ON MY NERVES!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #462 on: July 27, 2008, 08:54:28 PM »
stating the obvious here, its going to be 4 full days of nothingness, please BB give them unlimited booze, we need drama  :gaw

I second that, please give them tons of booze, maybe that can be the HOH comp, who takes the longest to get drunk :gaw

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #463 on: July 27, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

I second that, please give them tons of booze, maybe that can be the HOH comp, who takes the longest to get drunk :gaw
For the love of God BB make them entertain us :beer:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: July 27, 2008, 09:33:51 PM »
How about starving them for three days and watch everyone turn on each other. Wait, then we'll hear Jessie say how he's hungry and losing weight every day! Oh, snap! He says that now!  :ascared :ascared :ascared
Just here to visit.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: July 27, 2008, 10:50:00 PM »
How about starving them for three days and watch everyone turn on each other. Wait, then we'll hear Jessie say how he's hungry and losing weight every day! Oh, snap! He says that now!  :ascared :ascared :ascared

:funny:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: July 27, 2008, 11:42:44 PM »
Is it me, or do these HG's just kind of shut down for BBAD? BB should tell them that it was cancelled! Just so they hopefully would loosen up a bit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #467 on: July 27, 2008, 11:44:39 PM »
I think it always feels a little forced. BB clearly tells them to be up and at 'em for BBAD and they must feel pressured...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: July 28, 2008, 06:48:29 AM »
The only houseguests that are even mildly entertaining are Memphis and Angie.  Sometimes, Michelle and Jessie and Dan latch on to those two and are entertaining by association.  If that alliance goes out, then we're going to have days on end of Libra and Keesha laying in bed saying "I'm bored."  (In case you forgot ladies, YOU are the entertainment, make your own fun!) Sprinkle in a little Opril action and I can see this summer dragging on.

Great casting Big Brother!   :res:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #469 on: July 28, 2008, 06:56:57 AM »
I must be getting old,I tuned into BBAD last night...I lasted all of 15 minutes.I had to turn it off because I just couldn't stand listening to the"8" trash Angie and complain about being bored.Angie has more class then all of them put together at this point.I hate that Renny is stuck with that group,I feel like she's better then that.Please let this week end and please let Memphis win HOH and please let him forget about getting rid of Jerry and go after a stronger player.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2008, 07:05:53 AM »
people forget that everyone is ultimately a threat. I agree get jesse out. His constant whining is pathetic.

Angie is a good player and seems to have a good set of morals. I like how she is playing the game.

This week was definitely Keesha's revenge on those she blames for Stephen's eviction.

Next week I hope, Renny gets HOH.   :wohoo:

She's my fav. player.   :yess:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2008, 08:00:47 AM »
Thats the thing,Keesha's whole reasoning with the revenge thing is way off IMO.I think Angie is the last person he would have wanted her to nominate.I think jealousy is at the core of her choice whether she realizes it or not.I would like Renny in HOH soon but(as much as I dislike Jessie/Michelle)I would like to see that group rattled first.Angie's not gone yet,if she stays she's my hope for HOH!!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »
Thats the thing,Keesha's whole reasoning with the revenge thing is way off IMO.I think Angie is the last person he would have wanted her to nominate.I think jealousy is at the core of her choice whether she realizes it or not.I would like Renny in HOH soon but(as much as I dislike Jessie/Michelle)I would like to see that group rattled first.Angie's not gone yet,if she stays she's my hope for HOH!!

i agree completely whend, Keesha is just jealous of her for getting male attention.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: July 28, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
Just a thought-

with the four days as opposed to three, is it possible that we will get a luxury comp or even better some kind of coup de ta?  I would hope it not gonna be 4 days of nothingness!

This is the perfect opportunity to pump some life into this season- a twist or something this week, now that the lines have been drawn would be great. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: July 28, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »
I agree with everyone regarding Keesha.  I don't think Steven would like that she nominated Angie.  She is acting like a (IMO) jealous 15 year old.  All she has to do is get off her butt and out of her room ...... stop complaining that she is bored ......... and go out and do something with Angie and the "boys".  I don't think it is smart aligning with Libra and April but only time will tell.  I also like Renny.... I wish she, too, could step away from the "dark" side.   :lol: