Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228807 times)

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #400 on: July 25, 2008, 10:52:29 AM »
I would like to see michelle back doored... :wohoo:...I just don't like her...

I think one of the twists this yr is the house guests find out that michelle is really a guy...
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #401 on: July 25, 2008, 11:07:46 AM »
I'm having trouble choosing a side as well.I like Renny,she's a bit nutty,but she's very real to me,I also think Angie gets a bad wrap,I don't find her nearly as catty as the other girls,Memphis is usually ok as is dull,dull Dan.
I feel bad for Jerry but don't care for him,Ollie's head is always up April's butt so I haven't gotten to know him,Libra and Michelle are too pushy,they irritate the crap out of me,Steven said it best when he called Jessie a tool,can't stand April and its no mystery to me why she's still single watching her with Ollie-she's a clingy,needy little pain in the ass,Keesha could have been decent but the more she's around those girls the more like them she's acting,it seems the best part of her was evicted last week.Thats what drives me nuts,sure its great she shook things up,but where was her nerve last week when her"best friend"was being thrown to the wolves?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #402 on: July 25, 2008, 11:56:29 AM »
:welcome2: to RFF flipflopsforever! Glad you found us!

And I love your name too! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: July 25, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »
We need Angie to be taken off the block. So far, the most entertaining people have been knocked off. Btw, do you notice that Brian and Steven who were part of the original sock puppet show are gone and Angie who was also part of it is now on the block? I hope this is not a trend.

Angie has not done anything to anyone which is probably why Keesha put her up. We need a backdoor because this season asides from the sock puppet show, the late night talk show and the Jerry/Libra (Big Boss Man) argument has not been very exciting.
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #404 on: July 25, 2008, 12:58:43 PM »
Ok i just couldn't hold out anymore!

Keesha- Dismissed by all as being a smart person according to her. Made a bold move but too intimidated to stand on her own! :iok

Jessie- Dudley Do Right or George of the Jungle in either case he can't do no wrong! ha ha ha He acts like a typical spoiled mama's boy! knows it all and perfect! YEAH RIGHT! :groan:

April- April showers bring May flowers. This chics crys over EVERYTHING! now we know why she has no boyfriend! Can you say XANAX?:james:

Libra- Astrologically symbolizes equality/ balance of scales. This chic is on the "tilt a whirl" and I'm ready to PUKE! :furious:

Ollie- Olly Olly Oxen Free! just like hide n seek he came out of his hiding place just to have sex "under the covers!" Nice move preacher boy! now can you get to the missionary position that way? :luvu:

Michelle- ME, ME, ME  I'd rather sing FE FI FO FUM! Ghetto she ain't.. boozer/user she is! Maybe George of the Jungle can swing from her 80's hair style and show us why he's so "mature" again for his age! all the while she's drooling over him! :bags

Memphis- When you go by an ALIAS you can't be trusted!  Bruce Springsteen sang" Walking in Memphis" but you can take your car and go VROOM VROOM home that you get all twisted over an old man calling you a "womanizer!" You are a total suck up! :asskiss

Renne- Survived Katrina and had the balls to go back and rebuild her life! she will weather any storm brewing in the BB10 House even is she's the one who starts it! LOL :stirtp:

Dan- Catholic School teacher or not - He can't commit! How many times will he flip? :hides

Jerry- Geritol, Nuf said! :wise

Angie- The Rolling Stones said it best" all the dream we held so close seem to all go up in smoke" Talk about Kiss of death!! :smoke

Ok so there you have my current interpretation of the houseguests.  :2cents:
I hope I didn't offend anyone!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #405 on: July 25, 2008, 01:08:20 PM »
This season reminds me of the nerd herd  :groan: I am glad that Keesha had the balls to stir things up, can you imagine how much more boring it would be if they just stuck to the plan  :pull

Shades of season's past. LOL I was so glad she did go her own way.  :yess:

Welcome to RFF Flipflopsforever. (Great name!)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #406 on: July 25, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »
Ok i just couldn't hold out anymore!

Ok so there you have my current interpretation of the houseguests.  :2cents:
I hope I didn't offend anyone!

You didn't offend me. Dudley Do Right swinging from MEEEchelle's hair.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #407 on: July 25, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »
Veto players for today's competition:

Keesha

Angie

Jessie

Libra

Memphis

Ollie

Don't know who's the host yet.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
I watched BBAD last night and couldn't figure out what Angie is supposed to have done to make Keesha determined to get rid of her.  I thought they were buddies from hanging around together outside when Keesha had the paranoia attacks about "everybody talking smack about her" a few days in a row.

I thought she was determined to get rid of Libra -- don't know how they made that up; it looked like a battle to the death on the HOH game.

Can't figure out Libra, if she's a good sort or a devious sort.

Keesha's plan is to back door Memphis, right?  or was she thinking about putting up Michelle when talking to group in bedroom after Michelle came in to get info?

Is she really determined to oust Angie, or is she just saying that so that she can put up someone else when and if POV is won and used?

Hope Angie wins it -- as laconically as she does everything else.

--Ali
We need Angie to be taken off the block. So far, the most entertaining people have been knocked off. Btw, do you notice that Brian and Steven who were part of the original sock puppet show are gone and Angie who was also part of it is now on the block? I hope this is not a trend.

Angie has not done anything to anyone which is probably why Keesha put her up. We need a backdoor because this season asides from the sock puppet show, the late night talk show and the Jerry/Libra (Big Boss Man) argument has not been very exciting.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2008, 05:02:12 PM »
Crap this is going to mess everything up. Nom day will change, live eviction, food comp POV etc

CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY -- "BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY" AND "GREATEST AMERICAN DOG" SWITCHING TIME PERIODS
"Big Brother" Live Eviction Show Returns to its Regular Summer Thursday 8:00 PM Time Period

BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY will move to Thursday, beginning next week, switching time periods with GREATEST AMERICAN DOG.

The switch returns the weekly BIG BROTHER live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, to its familiar summer Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period, effective July 31.

This week's Wednesday broadcast (4.1/07, 6.22m) improved on the previous week's premiere by +5% in households (from 3.9/07), +13% in adults 25-54 (2.6/08 from 2.3/07), +17% in adults 18-49 (2.1/07 from 1.8/06) and added +460,000 viewers (from 5.76m, +8%). 

In its three broadcasts, GREATEST AMERICAN DOG is averaging 4.9/09 in households, 7.52 million viewers, 2.4/08 in adults 25-54 and 1.8/06 in adults 18-49.  GREATEST AMERICAN DOG's move to Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) is effective July 30.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #410 on: July 25, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »
Arrgh! I just did my work schedule based on the other!  :pull

Somebody better make me a new guide to what day we do what now! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #411 on: July 25, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »
someone's gonna be mad about having to be on the block an extra day  :funny: :funny:  (please let it be Libra)  :angel: :angel:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #412 on: July 25, 2008, 05:14:31 PM »
Whoever gets evicted this week gets one more day to torture the HG's thats for sure :jam:. I wonder when BB will tell them?

I bet Will remembers the schedule peach! I'm thinking ...

Thursday live eviction/HOH
Friday food comp/Noms
Saturday POV comp
Monday POV ceremony

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #413 on: July 25, 2008, 05:35:42 PM »
Why not shuffle everything? CBS hates us.  (:;) (:;) (:;) :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:
Just here to visit.

Offline flipflopsforever

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #414 on: July 25, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »
     :lol3:       
I think one of the twists this yr is the house guests find out that michelle is really a guy...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #415 on: July 25, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »
     :lol3:      

That's better than the other theory that Jessie is really a girl!  :funny: :groan: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #416 on: July 26, 2008, 12:25:46 AM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, to be continued....

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #417 on: July 26, 2008, 12:26:34 AM »
Whoever gets evicted this week gets one more day to torture the HG's thats for sure :jam:. I wonder when BB will tell them?

I bet Will remembers the schedule peach! I'm thinking ...

Thursday live eviction/HOH
Friday food comp/Noms
Saturday POV comp
Monday POV ceremony

Puddin, you got it right!  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #418 on: July 26, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »
Thanks Will. I actually like the old schedule because it was my schedule  :D

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: July 26, 2008, 08:03:08 AM »
my favorite part of last night was Jessies' shoulder butt,  :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: July 26, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »
my favorite part of last night was Jessies' shoulder butt,  :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I know !!!!  That was hysterical !!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #421 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »
I wonder when the houseguests will be told that the live shows have been moved to Thursdays. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #422 on: July 26, 2008, 02:02:07 PM »
I am laughing my ass off reading the posts about Jessie being a big whiny baby talking to Keesha.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: July 26, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »
What an idiot, Will. If Jessie were more likable, I would have transcribed more, but he's such an idiot. I actually will throw confetti in the air when he's evicted.  :partie: :partie: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #424 on: July 26, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( poor poor jesse. he can't eat, can't sleep, doing time for someone else's crime. He brought body building to the BBhouse for everyone to see how inspirational he is.(his words not mine) poor poor jesse :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( he's carrying the weight of the BBhouse on his "SHOULDER BUTT!!"

I just can't believe he's such a WHINER! or is the WEINER?

Here's your shovel jesse!

How long will  it take for everyone to agree to VOTE HIM OUT?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!