Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228781 times)

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #375 on: July 24, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
 :jumpy: I like Jessie & Angie too...although I hope it flips and Angie stays. I really like her  :hearts:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #376 on: July 24, 2008, 05:33:52 PM »
I'm going to steal your bubble smiley Brina, I love it!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: July 24, 2008, 05:40:55 PM »
Ok - NOW we're getting somewhere....I have a feeling there's going to a whole lot of this  :meow: :meow: going on...

Although I think if she's going to throw down the glove, she needs to go big or go home...She needs to make a deal with Angie and get rid of Jessie...

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #378 on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

Steal away! I have tons of smileys..just about anything you want I can find it:tup:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: July 24, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

Steal away! I have tons of smileys..just about anything you want I can find it:tup:
Sounds good Brina!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #380 on: July 24, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »
Ok - NOW we're getting somewhere....I have a feeling there's going to a whole lot of this  :meow: :meow: going on...

Although I think if she's going to throw down the glove, she needs to go big or go home...She needs to make a deal with Angie and get rid of Jessie...
.......or Michelle!! We need Angie to win POV obviously, then Michelle goes up and she will most likely go, her or Jessie, I'd be happy with that.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: July 24, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »

.......or Michelle!! We need Angie to win POV obviously, then Michelle goes up and she will most likely go, her or Jessie, I'd be happy with that.

Aaahhh - wouldn't that be lovely???  Plus, if Michelle goes home, we would be able to see another touching tribute from Jessie about his muscles!!!  Win-Win!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #382 on: July 24, 2008, 06:35:39 PM »

Aaahhh - wouldn't that be lovely???  Plus, if Michelle goes home, we would be able to see another touching tribute from Jessie about his muscles!!!  Win-Win!
  :funny: he really is a douche bag, lmao

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #383 on: July 24, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »
You guys crack me up!   :funny:

I agree...Keesha needs to go big or go home!  Throw down that gauntlet and let the splitting of the house begin!! 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: July 24, 2008, 07:16:12 PM »

:funny: he really is a douche bag, lmao

I totally agree that Jessie is a douche bag, but I still like to look at him!   :-[

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #385 on: July 24, 2008, 07:26:24 PM »
]

Hee.. I don't necessarily want Jessie to go home but it would be fun to see him fight to stay. I could not believe his goodbye message to Steven, you will have a good start on building your body due to my exceptionally excellent training. (Well it was something like that anyway.)  :funny:

I would LOVE The Creature to go home!!!!!  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »
]

I could not believe his goodbye message to Steven, you will have a good start on building your body due to my exceptionally excellent training. (Well it was something like that anyway.)  :funny:

Oh - and don't forget how proud Jessie was of Steven that he recognized how hard Jessie has worked...LOVE IT  :funny:

And who ever "called it" that Jessie was probably picked on as a child???  Spot on!

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: July 24, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »
we're all in agreement about jessies msg what a prize twat he was

nice bod but surely little weiner ?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: July 24, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »
we're all in agreement about jessies msg what a prize twat he was

nice bod but surely little weiner ?

Oh my. I wanted to say something else, but then I realized he was steroid free. *sigh* The jokes on me.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: July 24, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »
BTW I won't root for Angie to win POV, it never goes my way but I think it'd be funny if Jessie and Michelle had to fight for votes this week!!!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #390 on: July 24, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »
I love it when people are blindsided and it looks like Keesha shocked both Jessie and Michelle!  Sounds like now she is scared to be alone and I agree with her on that.  I wouldn't want to deal with those two at one time.  I just hope she doesn't back down and replace either Angie or Jessie with Jerry or Dan.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #391 on: July 24, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »
hello all. i dont post much, just kinda lurk about reading the outstanding updates...how do you folks do this? i for one am glad you do 'cause without you, i'd never know whats going on...great job!way to go keesha!  jesse and anjie, good call :tup: its getting good now, can't wait to see it on tv to see the look on jesse's face!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #392 on: July 24, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »
hello all. i dont post much, just kinda lurk about reading the outstanding updates...how do you folks do this? i for one am glad you do 'cause without you, i'd never know whats going on...great job!way to go keesha!  jesse and anjie, good call :tup: its getting good now, can't wait to see it on tv to see the look on jesse's face!

WB brotherskeeper!  :waves: RFF has the best Big Brother updaters on the web! I can't wait to see the shock either, you just know first they will show him talking to Keesha in the HOH then if he was gloating about changing her mind and then the nomination!  :tup:

Don't stay away so long next time!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #393 on: July 25, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, to be continued...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: July 25, 2008, 02:11:02 AM »
Thanks for the kind words brotherskeeper, I agree our updaters rock  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #395 on: July 25, 2008, 06:58:49 AM »

They don't sleep. Rarely Eat. and keep from pulling their  :pull as they see the bonehead moves.

Thanks for the kind words brotherskeeper, I agree our updaters rock  :hearts: :hearts:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: July 25, 2008, 08:51:18 AM »
well after last night - not sure who i'm rooting for or against.

but i did feel a bit sorry for the meathead Jerry, i'm sure his face on TV will be priceless

michelle i could't care less about - she obviously thinks she's all that

i like angie/memphis the most but i know better than to anger the BB gods by rooting for them

Renny is entertaining to watch

Jerry gets confused mid sentance

Liboss is running the show and she knows it, Dan's kiss ass to her  :groan:

the only person i dislike to watch is April, bitchy bitchy bitchy and after watchign her and Ollie - add skank to that

and Keesha - i guess there is a reason she is 30 next week and still at Hooters  :ascared

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: July 25, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »
well after last night - not sure who i'm rooting for or against.

but i did feel a bit sorry for the meathead Jerry, i'm sure his face on TV will be priceless

michelle i could't care less about - she obviously thinks she's all that

i like angie/memphis the most but i know better than to anger the BB gods by rooting for them

Renny is entertaining to watch

Jerry gets confused mid sentance

Liboss is running the show and she knows it, Dan's kiss ass to her  :groan:

the only person i dislike to watch is April, bitchy bitchy bitchy and after watchign her and Ollie - add skank to that

and Keesha - i guess there is a reason she is 30 next week and still at Hooters  :ascared

My thoughts exactly        :yess:         Could not have said it better.       :waves:

Offline flipflopsforever

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #398 on: July 25, 2008, 09:47:27 AM »
This season reminds me of the nerd herd  :groan: I am glad that Keesha had the balls to stir things up, can you imagine how much more boring it would be if they just stuck to the plan  :pull

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: July 25, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »
I agree Flipflopsforever and BTW-  I love your name!  I have a motto, I like to buy shoes not wear them!  I live in flip flops!  :lol: