Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228743 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2008, 06:27:19 PM »
I saw that argument live on the feeds and you can check the Saturday updates for my take. I knew when Libra first made her silly denials, she was caught dead to right. I knew she had made disparaging remarks about Jerry and Renny, but she kept saying "Check the tape."

Here, we can check the updates and she indeed said them. Silly woman. Trix are for kids.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
Maybe Craig Ferguson is coming in to do a clip on his show tonight?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »
Ok puddin...now you're starting to freak me out...

But seriously - did these people REALLY think it would be a clothing comp, or family coming?  They act like they've been in the house for 7 weeks!

And will someone PLEASE tell Michelle to cut some bangs already?  That slicked back hair puff is driving me insane!!

I'm getting snarky...I think I need a nap...Or a drink :martini:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2008, 07:59:16 PM »
 :lol:  Think Pamela Anderson will repeat her guest appearance on BB10 like she did a few weeks ago on BB Austrailia.   :duno:   Or maybe not.   ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »
I was right know that!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »
I was right know that!!

OoOHhh - did anyone else feel shivers go down their spine?   I sense a disturbance from seasons past...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2008, 08:59:16 PM »
They are upset over some of the things Craig said, I guess he mentioned Jerry grabbing Aprils boobs! haha

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »
They are upset over some of the things Craig said, I guess he mentioned Jerry grabbing Aprils boobs! haha

Well excuse me but didn't she go around showing them to everyone??  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »
Well she has no idea that CBS actually put a youtube clip up so maybe she thinks it was not aired (dumb blond!)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »
Awww, I heard people were being bad over here. Just kidding!!!

Dang, I miss all the action (no pun intended). So erm, is it September yet?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #285 on: July 22, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
Awww, I heard people were being bad over here. Just kidding!!!

Dang, I miss all the action (no pun intended). So erm, is it September yet?
I hope you know how much we miss you Mama  :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2008, 10:03:54 PM »
I miss you guys to! I have only watched two shows *sigh*. I forgot it was on. LOL!!!

Hey Puddin, can only more alliance be Libra, Michelle (or Memphis), April and Ollie? LMAO (this is why I don't sleep at night people :lol: ).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2008, 10:34:33 PM »
I miss you guys to! I have only watched two shows *sigh*. I forgot it was on. LOL!!!

Hey Puddin, can only more alliance be Libra, Michelle (or Memphis), April and Ollie? LMAO (this is why I don't sleep at night people :lol: ).
Meh, they don't like Bitchelle, they tolerate her.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »

Mama you just wish it was an alliance so that you could say the LMAO alliance all the time don't you ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2008, 10:47:21 PM »

Mama you just wish it was an alliance so that you could say the LMAO alliance all the time don't you ;)
I'm so slow  :funny:! I love it  :jumpy:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: July 23, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
Just as an FYI, they were talking about being in jail and April being in "tent city".  Being from the same area, tent city is exactly what it sounds like.  Our jails are over crowded so the sheriff of Maricopa County has these huge tents set up for the jail birds.  It's outside and no air conditioning, so pretty miserable considering today was 106.  Most people here don't have a problem with it.  The jailbirds are just getting what they deserve, but there are a few bleeding hearts that like to speak out.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: July 23, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »
Yeah, isn't that the place where the sherif make they men wear pink underware and eat bologna and bread sandwhiches? He is known nation wide.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: July 23, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »
Yeah, isn't that the place where the sherif make they men wear pink underware and eat bologna and bread sandwhiches? He is known nation wide.

Yeah, that would be Sheriff Joe.  I personally think he is great!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: July 23, 2008, 12:50:09 AM »

Yeah, that would be Sheriff Joe.  I personally think he is great!

Yes! America needs more sherifs like him.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: July 23, 2008, 02:18:14 AM »
Ok I will start by saying i've only watched a few shows. So I don't really know what to think of these people. But the shows I did watch Libra stood out to me, and I do not like control freaks. Tonight after watching the Craig F show, Jessie just made me want to vomit. Oooh hes the HOH THIS week but technically the noms are done for THIS week. Does he not realize that someone else could get HOH this week that is not in his group (it may be 1 in 11 - Angie I think would put him up, apparently he controls Dan's noms and everyone else likes him) but still. He needs to stop, seriously. And I would be 110% glad if Michelle left, like yesterday. I've read some live feed updates (thanks guys) and shes driving me crazy and I didn't even listen to her :lol: Then again I didn't like her when she was all pissy because Angie didn't let her hug her. Weirdo!

Also I am just going to say this, I feel bad for Jerry. I think if he knew he was offending people he would stop. I think hes trying to be like "one of the young'uns" and thats why hes being all dirty and cusses (apparently). Then again I know alot of older men like that :lol: so maybe im just used to it. But this also could be because I respect him for wanting to be there for his wife, and I know how hard it is to see someone you love go through all the pain and suffering. And hes there for her and stays strong for her. And hes a Marine so I guess in that sense, he automatically has my respect :lol: So go Jerry and I sure hope he at least makes it to jury, just cause the dorkybunch does not want him to :)

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: July 23, 2008, 09:25:56 AM »
I have to say that I respect Jerry very much and I wish that the others house guests would show him the respect he deserves too. When Libra was yelling at him like she was, I was in shock! I just don't believe that you should talk to someone who is 75 years old like that. I mean, would she talk to her grandfather like that? Yeah, he might have some boring stories, and yeah he may be a little long winded at times, but this man has paid his dues in life and fought for his country and that alone deserves respect in my book.  These ppl sure like to talk about respect a lot, but I'm not seeing some of them show any....like Libra, Jessie, and Michelle.  The faster those three leave the show, the better! jmo

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #296 on: July 23, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »
 :neener: I hope they do another consecutive week of slop  :funny:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #297 on: July 23, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »
Who are you all hoping to win HOH tonight?

I'm hoping for Dan to win it, otherwise he's most likely next to go!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #298 on: July 23, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
... And I would be 110% glad if Michelle left, like yesterday. I've read some live feed updates (thanks guys) and shes driving me crazy and I didn't even listen to her :lol: Then again I didn't like her when she was all pissy because Angie didn't let her hug her. Weirdo!

Also I am just going to say this, I feel bad for Jerry. I think if he knew he was offending people he would stop. I think hes trying to be like "one of the young'uns" and thats why hes being all dirty and cusses (apparently). Then again I know alot of older men like that :lol: so maybe im just used to it. But this also could be because I respect him for wanting to be there for his wife, and I know how hard it is to see someone you love go through all the pain and suffering. And hes there for her and stays strong for her. And hes a Marine so I guess in that sense, he automatically has my respect :lol: So go Jerry and I sure hope he at least makes it to jury, just cause the dorkybunch does not want him to :)

We miss you Mama!  :-*

The creature put me in a horrible mood after listening to her the other day, she's gross with her language and reminds me of the worst of season's past HGs. (Like Jen, mugging for the camera all the time.) :barf  I wonder, will she be all flirty, I'm your best bud next week when the HOH changes? (My bet is YES!)  :snicker:

I do feel sorry for Jerry, he does tell stories but so do the others, it's just that he is older and doesn't realize he can't be a macho man to these 20 something people. There are only a few who seem to really respect him, Dan and Keesha. Jessie seems to listen to him strategy wise, agreed with him that Jerry was right, the girls will be in the majority if they keep kicking out the men. For his age, he holds up pretty well. He's able to exercise, isn't senile and tries to be the dad/granddad figure in the house. If someone clued him in about what they don't like, he'd change. He's pretty savvy.

His wife has a terrible disease, I admire him for trying to do what he can to make her life better. I don't think he'll make it to sequester though unless these people wise up and target the real competitors. Which reminds me, why do they care who makes it to sequester? Don't they want to win the whole thing?  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #299 on: July 23, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »
Who are you all hoping to win HOH tonight?

I'm hoping for Dan to win it, otherwise he's most likely next to go!

Same here Will! But PLEASE let him have some backbone and make his own choices!!!!!! Libra, The Creature! or even better back door the creature!  :yess: