Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229669 times)

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
I agree that I am starting to like Memphis.  I did not think I would like him before the show started, but I think he's playing a smart game.  I'm still a little confused about who is aligned with whom.  I would kind of like Dan to get HOH just to see if he would stir things up and nominate maybe April and Keesha.  I just can't believe that this big group thing is going to last much longer and we need something to happen to really open it up.  Here's to hoping next week gets more interesting!

Offline LUVBB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #251 on: July 21, 2008, 12:04:26 PM »
So far I like Keesha and Renny, I would love to see 2 females for the final 2. Can't stand Meeeehell and Jessie's body grosses me out!!!! Out of the guys I like Dan & Memphis. I hope Renny gets HOH this week and puts Jessie and Meeeeehell up, and if need be back door Ollie or Memphis. I want that alliance broke up!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #252 on: July 21, 2008, 02:17:31 PM »
 :idgit today when I was watching the feeds Steven was talking about a fag hag what is that? I think maybe a female who hangs out exclusively with gay guys, but I dont know for sure.
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: July 21, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »
A fag hag is a girl that is either the best friend of a gay guy or obsessed with hanging out with gay guys.  I've heard it used both ways.  Its not put down really, just sounds like it.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »
I am starting to like Memphis and Angie.  I like that Angie doesn't  hang out with the three females who constantly bitch about something.  I'm also starting to like Renny.  Of course, I could change my mind tomorrow    :lol: 

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
Is that all we are going to see now........................Ollie and BarbieB*tch in BED???  How boring.  Starting to really like Angie, Keesha and Renny........they don't fall into the "b*tch" category.  Also think Memphis is a slick player......watch out for him. :tup:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
I think I can break down the alliances

Renny & Jerry on the outside looking in, more so Jerry.

Keesha/Libra/April/Ollie/Memphis/Michelle/Jessie/Angie = the original 9 alliance with Jerry now on the outside. They do not want to be stuck in sequester with Jerry, Renny at least does stuff such as cooks and cleans, the lesser of the 2 evils they would rather have in the jury house.

JAMM= Jessie/Angie/Michelle/Memphis have a secret alliance from day 1 but the other HG's suspect so.
I think Angie is their weakest link but Jessie has a secret crush on Angie so protects her.

Ollie/April/Keesha/Libra have a alliance of their own but April/Ollie/Keesha hate Libra and want her out but not by their hands.

If I had to guess, Angie regrets being in the JAMM alliance, I think she wishs she was with the Brian/Steven/Dan alliance, the cool kids. Same goes for Keesha.

Keesha has a unspoken alliance with Jessie

Keesha has been talking to Renny, a lot! Renny tells her everything she hears. They seem to have an unspoken alliance.

Jessie & Michelle have Dan as well, hes their bitch being as they are keeping him safe this week, in exchange if Dan gets HOH, he will put up who they want, or vote the way they want etc.

Angie hates and wants Libra out as Libra wants her out, seems Libra thinks that Angie should ne punished for campaigning to keep Brian (who she really really likes), Angie knows this.

anyway the plan is to take Steven out this week, Dan next week but I think the plan will change once we see who gets hoh.

Tightest alliances want to break up the other 4-4 before they get to 8. JAMM wants one of the A/O/L out ( Keesha not so much as she flip flops) and vice versa.

The A/O/K/L view Michele as a physical threat

The JAMM alliance right now want to keep Libra around as she draws attention to herself and off of them.

I know theres more I just can't think right now.

As of now they all pretty much agree that Dan or Jerry, and or Renny should go next, we wait and see where the power goes.

ps: Jerry & Renny hate Libra as well

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »
Three cheers for puddin!!!!!!    :cheer3:   You've got skills!!!!  Maybe when you're done updating, you can go find Jimmy Hoffa!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2008, 08:20:38 PM »
LOL! I think hes buried in my emails somewhere, something I have been neglecting *hee*

If you haven't seen the Libra & Jerry blow up you can find it on YouTube. Its too funny, a must see!

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:41:42 AM by TexasLady »

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
Thanks, puddin :yourock:  I had to read it three times before it sunk in :-[

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #260 on: July 21, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »
The youtube video rocks puddin :jumpy: Renny is my hero....come on Renny beat that bitty down :knuckles:
delightful just delightful

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »
That was too funny........some people are very creative.  Thanks Puddin for my laugh of the day. :hugs:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2008, 10:17:07 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: puddin is finally getting into it!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

BEST summary ever!

And that video is cracking me up...SO funny! Good job Blistering!  :sucks
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: July 21, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »
I'm not getting into it peach, its more like I have no other option than to listen, lol

I was just reminded that Michelle and Jessie have their own secret alliance and is probably the strongest of all alliances, will throw Memphis and Angie to the wolves if need be as long as the spotlight is not on them.
Me thinks Jessie is doing the same thing he accused Brian of, he just hasn't been caught yet heh.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2008, 10:37:07 PM »
LOL! I think hes buried in my emails somewhere, something I have been neglecting *hee*

If you haven't seen the Libra & Jerry blow up you can find it on YouTube. Its too funny, a must see!

OMG! I was updating right after the POV comp she was bitchin about the two old people, when this happened with Jerry and I kept saying to myself. You did say it, Yes you did! Yes you did! This is my favorite BB video of all time!  :funny:

And yes, MeeeChelle has the hots for Jessie and she'll throw Memphis to the wolves before she'll ever turn on Jessie. (Unless he doesn't let her monopolize his time 24/7 and she feels "disrespected.")   :angel: She will throw Angie to the wolves first chance she gets. (Jessie competition for affection, can't have that!)  :yikes

The alliances are right on too. LOL. Love it! :yess:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:43:29 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »
Puddin the video of the Jerry and Libra fight was hilarious.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
Okay..I have been offline all day and have no clue...

Did Steven and Keesha REALLY go to it last night?? ??? ??? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »
Okay..I have been offline all day and have no clue...

Did Steven and Keesha REALLY go to it last night?? ??? ??? ???
he was being bad , lol

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:43:59 AM by TexasLady »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »
too funny!   :funny:  Renny seems to be growing on everybody more and more.  She just cracks me up and I hope she sticks around for a while.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
FYI, Julie Chen will be on The Late Show with Craig Ferguson tonight. I can't tape it due to BBAD.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »
Another appearance made possible by her husband.  :groan: :groan:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2008, 03:15:04 PM »
Tuesday, July 22        Host Julie Chen from the CBS reality series "Big Brother"; actor Adam Scott; music by Ricky Skaggs

I'll try to remember Will, I usually have Craig on in the bakground anyway, I love this guy!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
So what do we think is the surprise? I note it is IN the house, they are bringing someone back/in or something. The BB show on the network starts a 8PM EDT, could it be that it will be shown live on the network show? ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »
Some one is coming in...

suppose Letterman wants their top ten?? :funny:

glad Steven is at least there to share in the fun!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2008, 05:29:23 PM »
I watched the "Old people..I did not say that..YES SHE DID" video.  :funny:

Too bad for Libra..she did come off as the angry black woman and she can't take that back...I know she said she didn't want to be that....but she did.

Ummm May I say..the Chelsea Hart hair-do is not workin for Libra...AT ALL :groan: