Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228766 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
Steven is being pretty nice to Libra, trying to comfort her.  I don't get it though.  Didn't he want her to go up on the block?  Why doesn't he try to stir the pot some more now that he has the perfect chance?  These people confuse me! 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
BamBam, there is no rhyme or reason to this season. Maybe Steven thinks he can win her vote but I honestly think he was just reacting to her situation because he felt bad for her.

This season could die before the end of this month.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:23 PM »
It's all the fault of the slop: she said so the first night, "Slop makes me into a different person!"
She did start out being pleasant and is really nasty looking all the time now.  Scary ummmm hmmmm: a scary face but not really scary.

--Ali

"Jerry threatened them on how to vote????"
Where is that coming from?  Totally made up as a manipulatilve tactic, based on something, or something she really believes???

--Ali

I think Angie needs to hang loose for now...
Libra appears to be trying to bully everyone. Telling people Jerry threatened them on how to vote.   :snicker: Shame on her

The tide will change and then we will see some action...soon!

I gathered it was totally made up.....that was what I was thinking becuz then the update says he said something like " I never told you  how to vote"

Anyway..I thought I would like Libra..but ummmm...I just can't with that blahblah

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »
BelleJar
Big Brother Updaters
RFF Frantic Poster

Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/19 day 6
« Reply #500 on: Today at 09:15:56 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessie:  I bet she's someone that has to be in love before anything like that happens.

Michelle: She's been married.

I'm so not following this Jessie/Michelle conversation.  Seriously, Jessie, you've got a girl.   

He has a girl but I thought I read or heard him say on show2 that they were not in a 'relationship' or committed right now or something...anyone else hear that?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2008, 09:49:42 PM »
Jesse said they are not committed right now.   :duno:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »
Jesse said they are not committed right now.   :duno:

I wonder if his girlfriend knows that?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2008, 12:27:08 AM »
I give the HG's credit for doing their talk show tonight to break the monotony of the house. It was actually funny and did a great job.
Just here to visit.

Offline seabreezy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »
OMG! their show was so funny  :funny: these guys are good.  Especially when they all get along.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2008, 12:48:42 AM »
I hope BB gives them some sort of reward for such an entertaining time tonight!  That should encourage them to continue with such things and gain some ratings

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2008, 08:14:33 AM »
They keep evicting the people who have the good ideas for entertainment!the sock puppets were Brian's idea,talk show was Steven's.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2008, 03:37:56 PM »
Well, it looks like it's set in stone that Steven will be voted out 9-0. This really sucks that a fun and entertaining guy is leaving this early in the game. In the previous seasons, my favorite has always made it to the jury and this is the first time my favorite is leaving pre-jury. I will miss him. I have not decided who I will root for after Steven leaves.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »
Sorry about Steven Will. He might be better off out of the game. He's a lost soul.

I don't have anyone as a favorite yet. can't even pick the GPs and fish.. well.. blah!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
Funny you say that about favorites TL- I don't have one iether- which is really strange for me, I ususally have 2.  I would like to see underdog Renny turn the tables with all the secrets she could be gathering.  :jam:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »
I don't have a favorite either - I liked Jerry the first five minutes of day one because he reminded me of my Grandpa (same age, both Marines)...however, my Grandpa didn't have the oh so special pervy quality that Jerry seems to possess...blech...

I went into it hating Dan because he seemed so arrogant in his pre-house interviews...but he actually is quite reserved on the show...I don't think he'll be around much either...It seems like 1/2 these people are a train wreck amongst themselves, and the other half are pretty much expendible...

I have to give props to the posters on the board  :hearts: ...You all are doing an awesome job...and your use of icons is spot on - it cracks me up!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:00 PM »
I have to say regarding Jerry- I feel the same, but to be fair I keep asking myself if Memphis or Jesse said that would I feel the same way (that it was pervy)  and 1/2 the time I wouldn't but I still have a hard time accepting it from him..

The season that shall not be mentioned had a few men that talked that waybut we considered them dogs- while Jerry is pervy.  However those men in a few years will be pervy too!   :funny:

I think men of his generation (at least my father) usually have a respect women mantra.  No swearing opening doors etc...that I expected from him, but most of the time you would think he was in a bar with the potty mouth and drooling over the girls.  You never hear him flirt with Renny who is problably his daughter age instead of the ones he is perving over that are his granddaughter's age!  Yuck

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »
Yeah - I think he's a perv and they're pigs - lol...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »
Jerry is SORT of entertaining for me, he thinks he's the protector for the girls he likes, Keesha and April, maybe even MEEE-chelle because he put ointment on her cut foot and a bandaid. Not sure really because he doesn't talk about her much. He surely isn't anywhere as bad as the final 2 in the season that will not be mentioned.

I think he tries to fit in with the younger bunch by trying to "talk" the talk like they do. For example he was strutting around yesterday trying to look like a body builder and talking about being the oldest one in the world. (For his age he does hold up well especially considering he had bypass surgery.) He doesn't realize that really most wish he were gone. Still he makes the house a little more interesting. I hope they don't boot him too soon.

I also like Renny, she doesn't talk much so we really don't have a feel for her as a real person. She's pretty much invisible to the HG's. I can see her lasting awhile because they will figure she can go later on.

Sometimes I like Libra and sometimes.. UGH! GO!  :knuckles:

Angie might be interesting, but she doesn't mingle and she probably won't last much longer.

MEEE-chelle is my least favorite person.  :meme

LOL at lovemykiddies!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »
I would just like to say I "DISRESPECT"  Jessie big time

;)

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »
I would just like to say I "DISRESPECT"  Jessie big time

;)

:funny:Love it!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2008, 09:53:49 PM »
It's official

I want Manchelle on slop and as much as I dislike her, I want Libra to get HOH so her true colors are exposed.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »
It's official

I want Manchelle on slop and as much as I dislike her, I want Libra to get HOH so her true colors are exposed.

Oh I so agree with both of these!!!  :yess:  Except our poor ears if memememememee goes on slop!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2008, 10:26:22 PM »
It's official

Oh I so agree with both of these!!!  :yess:  Except our poor ears if memememememee goes on slop!

I am putting her on iggy. She gets on my nerves and I hope she gets pregnant by Jessie....self centered big headed nut cases.

I want Libra to be in charge ( since she thinks she already is) and I want April to freak & go all paranoid . Since Brian & now  Steven are gone and the excitement exits with them, I am couinting on Libra for the excitement. I want  her to stop trying to make Jerry a dirty old man. They get to talk filth but if he tries to be humorous, they want him arrested for perversion.  I want Ollie's non drinkin, non smokin but sex outside of marriage so called Christian rear end to sweat a little too.

Edited to say..I am in a bad mood. sorry :groan:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 10:59:39 PM by anotherNCbbfan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #248 on: July 21, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »
okay...it is official!

Memphis is absolutely adorable! :rotf:

Back to my hole....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #249 on: July 21, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »
I can now definitely say I am enjoying this season. I didn't at first but it has gotten better and they are entertaining and funny at times. Steven is a hoot but he's toast this week so moving on.

Dan is growing on me and I like him. Even though I know he's the target for next week but anything can happen and he's the one I'm gonna root for after Steven leaves. If Dan goes next, I have no idea who I will root for next.

I really do think Memphis is very slick. I can see him getting far in the game, if not all the way to F2. Out of all the houseguests, he has the best game play plan.