Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228829 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »
 :funny:

Tell us how you really feel Michael!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
Wow, Michael.....you really do hate him!

Anyhow, does anybody know who's the sixth player is?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2008, 01:59:10 PM »
Wow, Michael.....you really do hate him!

Anyhow, does anybody know who's the sixth player is?

I haven't heard anyone mention it yet Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »
Unconfirmed but I think the sixth player is Angie. I'm off to work soon can't wait to get off work at 1am to come home and find out who won the veto.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
I believe Jerry is the host!  :tup:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
Observations today:

Finally Jerry and Jesse are talking about the girls getting the guys to do their dirty work- about time!  They are supposed to tlak about it later.

Libra- Oh where do I begin- She bashed Brian for playing circa 1997 Will Kirby, and saying didn't he ever watch this show.  Then a while later she says to Memphis, "Oh thank God your here Memphis, so easy going and get along with everybody."  Hummmmm......you mean like the winner of the season never to be named again???????? :funny:

Libra=wash, rinse, repeat, until you have just stubble left!  I don't blame Angie for keeping her kistance at all.  Also, she talks to these other people as if they should take her advice because they certainly couldn't possibly be smart enough to play their own games.  Everytime she gives advise it is laced with insults.  (:;)

Renny is stealth- she easily moves in out and between all these people without notice- I like it, I just hope she is taking notes.  She could be silent but deadly- wouldn't that be funny! :tup:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
puddin
RFF Assistant Administrator
I Live at RFF

Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/17 day 4
« Reply #222 on: Yesterday at 03:09:09 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven is talking about some movie, I have no idea what hes taking about? The Tudors? Someone was beheaded?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

puddin
I Live at RFF

« Reply #223 on: Yesterday at 03:10:41 PM »  

Amber Lynn had 11 toes? (I've never saw this movie)

:funny:  Puddin I just had to reply to this.

I think it is Anne Berlin. One of Henry the VIII 's wives. The Tudors is that show that comes on showtime ...
I don't watch it but The AmberLynn instead of Anne Berlin had me going.

:kuss:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:36:40 PM by anotherNCbbfan »

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »
& he looks like the cartoon guy that was on Saturday mornings between the school house rock,,Dudley Do Right :funny:

OMG! You're right, he looks like a cartoon character! I couldn't put my finger on it, his face is just not right, very long and not much width!  

Lets hope it is only his face  :funny:

He also favors George of the Jungle cartoon guy as well....let's hold out and see which one he gets tagged with...He is either Mr Dudley Do Right or he had better WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEEEEE. :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »

[/quote]

Lets hope it is only his face  :funny:

He also favors George of the Jungle cartoon guy as well....let's hold out and see which one he gets tagged with...He is either Mr Dudley Do Right or he had better WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEEEEE. :funny:
[/quote] :grins:   I love it!  I predict " Watch out for that tree!"  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
Ok it's been established that Libra and Keesha are playing for veto and now need to find out who's the sixth player is besides Jessie, Dan, Steven, Keesha and Libra.
I'm almost positive its Michelle, the creature.

Thanks anotherNCbbfan, there story was so uninteresting they lost me  :lol:

Hey.. heres a good picture of Sheena, she looks so much like Angie, might be why Beef Jerky/ Jessie has a soft spot for her.

from aldav's

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2008, 03:46:07 PM »
Ok it's been established that Libra and Keesha are playing for veto and now need to find out who's the sixth player is besides Jessie, Dan, Steven, Keesha and Libra.
I'm almost positive its Michelle, the creature.

Thanks anotherNCbbfan, there story was so uninteresting they lost me  :lol:

Hey.. heres a good picture of Sheena, she looks so much like Angie, might be why Beef Jerky/ Jessie has a soft spot for her.

from aldav's

My mouth just dropped open! :shocking:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2008, 03:52:04 PM »
I think Angie needs to hang loose for now...
Libra appears to be trying to bully everyone. Telling people Jerry threatened them on how to vote.   :snicker: Shame on her

The tide will change and then we will see some action...soon!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »
Jerky lovessssssss Sheena, was talking about her the other night saying that she and Angie have that jawline except Sheena's is more pronounced, and can only imagine the beautiful babies he & Sheena would make.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »
puddin
I Live at RFF

Steven is talking about some movie, I have no idea what hes taking about? The Tudors? Someone was beheaded?

puddin
I Live at RFF

I think it is Anne Berlin. One of Henry the VIII 's wives. The Tudors is that show that comes on showtime ...

Actually, it's Anne Boleyn who was beheaded by the King.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
Observations today:

Finally Jerry and Jesse are talking about the girls getting the guys to do their dirty work- about time!  They are supposed to tlak about it later.

Libra- Oh where do I begin- She bashed Brian for playing circa 1997 Will Kirby, and saying didn't he ever watch this show.  Then a while later she says to Memphis, "Oh thank God your here Memphis, so easy going and get along with everybody."  Hummmmm......you mean like the winner of the season never to be named again???????? :funny:

Libra=wash, rinse, repeat, until you have just stubble left!  I don't blame Angie for keeping her kistance at all.  Also, she talks to these other people as if they should take her advice because they certainly couldn't possibly be smart enough to play their own games.  Everytime she gives advise it is laced with insults.  (:;)

Renny is stealth- she easily moves in out and between all these people without notice- I like it, I just hope she is taking notes.  She could be silent but deadly- wouldn't that be funny! :tup:

Good observations Queeny and yeah that about Renny, they could be talking game or about someone one  :res: and Renny enters the room and the talk continues. Renny holds some valuable info, not sure if shes the type to use it?

The most dangerous alliance is Michelle/Jessie/Michelle but I could totally see Memphis bringing in Keesha if only she would learn to shut up. I like Keesha and Memphis together, if they get far they can be a dynamic duo.

Ollie brings nothing to the table, hes Matty but not as good as Matty. He sure let Dan know that he was 90% safe this week, I'm sure incase Dan stays and gets HOH. then he will owe Oliie.
Ollie's downfall will be April and vice versa.
I can't stand the way the cats talk behind everyones back......Michelle/Libra/April.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Keesha more so than Libra does not like Michelle and finds her a physical threat.
Michelle finds Libra dangerous
April, whatever with that Barbie Bitch, I tune her out.
Jerry & Renny, their physical strengths will be their doom. They lost the food comp for their team yesterday and well, they can't keep 2 people like this around for long, they say its not fair that they weren't on an even playing field.
If Steven goes this week I think Angie will just give up playing the game all together, they might keep her around like they are talking abotu keeping Dan around...just a vote, floaters.
If Steven wins POV today I can totally see Renny going up and out next week.

thats all I can think of right now but I know theres more.  blahblah  blahblah

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »
puddin
I Live at RFF

puddin
I Live at RFF

Actually, it's Anne Boleyn who was beheaded by the King.

ok now I feel stupid  :funny:  but it was close

Closer than Amber Lynn anyway

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »
Puddin' I too like Keesha more than I thought I would- I was thinking, "oh great another Hooters girl-WTF?"  She has a personality, just needs to keep her sh*t shut, ( yes, I secretly miss Sharon saying that!) :hides

Ollie is odd though, Ican't figure out his "game."  So funny, the trap Libra is setting for Keesah- she should set for Ollie- he's like the nightly news! :snakes: Accident waiting to happen there.  You are right!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:09:17 PM by Queenycastle »

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »
Libra is driving me crazy        :pull             Please Please Please get rid of her !!!     

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »
I totally agree........Libra gets on my last nerve.......loves ordering people around too.  Big sh*t  stirrer YUK
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 live show and live feed *spoilers* go here
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
Libra is trying to be Big Boss Man. It'll catch up to her eventually. I hope.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB10 live show and live feed *spoilers* go here
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »
Steven= Goner  :waves: .......but you know things can change but I really really doubt it this time. They want Steven out and Michelle is Jessie's side kick, I highly doubt that she would use the Veto, it would be stupid.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »
here's to hoping libra's big 'ol mouth finally catches up with her...and that she takes april, the professional victim, down with her. poor angie -she's way too normal to be in there with all these nutbars.
Go Red Sox!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »
here's to hoping libra's big 'ol mouth finally catches up with her...and that she takes april, the professional victim, down with her. poor angie -she's way too normal to be in there with all these nutbars.

I think it is gonna be Jerry who gets Libra totally exposed as  the sh**  stirrer that she is
and Angie is gonna help him  JMO

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2008, 06:28:54 PM »

I think it is gonna be Jerry who gets Libra totally exposed as  the sh**  stirrer that she is
and Angie is gonna help him  JMO
that would be perfect  :jam:
Go Red Sox!!