Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228798 times)

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2008, 07:23:18 AM »
Uh, I kinda feel the same way. Im not into it but maybe thats because I didn't get the feeds, I dunno.

For me, its just annoying how these people have not learned about showmances, about "running the house" and acting all powerful (it got Brian almost canned and possibly canned) and people don't like Libra's powertripping. Also pick your fights people.

These girls are fighting over the petty stuff. You went into the DR together, OMG your so going to get evicted. You didn't let me hug you when you were crying but you let Brian. Oh Ollie hasn't talked to me for 5 minutes straight, were so over. Seriously......
...you're right mama, it's like watching middle school girls more than ever this year...i still have hope on finding a favorite though and the updaters are once again making it more interesting
Go Red Sox!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »
Middle School is right.Libra,Michelle and April drive me nuts with the way they get pissed whenever somebody speaks to Angie or Brian.I wish he would stay,I definately prefer that side of the house.I still don't like Jessie though,everytime I hear him speak he's insulting somebody about their age,like anyone over 30 ought to go away and rot,being 37 I would like to smack him when he talks like that.I try not to be too bitter though,I have the comfort of knowing that someday even he will be over 30,even if he doesn't realize it yet. ;)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »
Middle School is right.......OMG and they are closer to 30 than 15.  I missed quite a bit between Sundays show and Tuesday......I was confused.   I thought what happened that got Brian put on the block.  :duno:   Last night helped to fill in the pieces.  I still like Brian more than some  I now do not like Libra, or Jerry.  It bothers me ....... he seems like a dirty old man (not a grandpa/great grandpa).  There are more but I am giving them a chance.     

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:18 AM »
i hadn't even seen the ages until after i wrote middle school and omgggggg  :funny:...there will be plenty of trauma drama entertainment for sure and i keep telling myself that everyone was picked for a reason for sure!....loved the sock puppet show  :hearts:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that Steven wins HOH tonight.

It is pretty much set in stone that Brian's a goner tonight. Trying to predict how the votes will go down. Right now I'm guessing 7-3.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »
I can't like Jesse.
I hear nothing from him except his comments about age with his "one notch above everyone else" attitude. Renny is right. He needs to grow up. His over blown sense of self importance is too much for my liking. He is going to get old one day...how will he ever handle it  :duno:
He may be a nice guy, but I haven't seen it. 
Michelle..can't stand her. Whoever said she was the ME ME ME this go round is right on.

Jerry is GREAT..but his taking care of everyone's wounds and intestines is a little too much.  :lol:  I understand he is caring and making his position in the jungle known, but he has to find another way.
I am not real pleased with the placing of one 70 year old in the house with all these 20 or 30 somethings. There should have definitely been some older males in my opinion.
I don't have opnions about anyone else yet...except April maybe...not real sure she is gonna do real well..
Bye Brian :waves:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »
I know that a lot of you hated the cast of bb9.  Are you happy now?  This is not looking good.  I loved  bb9 cast.  There were so many rich characters.  Whether you liked them or not, they were characters.  They were fun to watch.  No one in this cast is interesting at all.  They don't talk about anything.  I thought I would find someone to root for in any cast.  I can't find anyone. I HAVE missed a lot, but what I've seen ain't good.  I don't even feel compelled to turn on AD.  I miss the bb9 gang :'( :'( :'(
It's still too early to compare casts. We're just in the first week. BB9 may have had characters, but they were all bad.
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »
Oops, put an update in the wrong place. Carry on.  :groan:
Just here to visit.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »
I think the cast of BB10 will grow on us as time goes on, I know a couple of HG's are catching my eye now and I started out hating them all. The only thing I am finding really nerve grinding at this point is Keesha's laugh like nails on a chalk board.
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2008, 02:20:11 PM »
I agree..they will grow on us.
Except Michelle. I refuse to allow her to grow on me. My mind and heart are CLOSED to her.

Why did I get water thrown on me? I got water thrown on me.  Oh I know you didn't mean to. It's ok..but I got water thrown on me..

Someone turn her off. She reminds me of Carrie the original movie.."they're all gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you. .They're all gonna laugh at you"

Someone please tell me Jerry is not a dirty old man. Please :'( The Keesha can sleep in my bed for protection against April's outburst deal made my skin crawl...and I like Jerry :'(

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:26:17 PM by anotherNCbbfan »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2008, 02:30:05 PM »
Yep I agree about michelle. Everyone was saying she reminded them of wahmber but I said I thought she was just another Allison...psycho bitch. Jerry I liked initially but he is trying to play the pawpaw thing way too hard. I think Angie will be ok if she grows a freaking backbone. I like Brian sooo wish he was not leaving. Jessie seems ok but too much ass kissin to Jerry. April and Keesha just need to beat the hell out of each other and let me watch it happen that would be some great updating. Libra is just a contol freak with a big ole target on her back hope she goes next.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »
WOw glad to hear others are working on conecting with this group.  Guess it will take time.  Im not sure who I like right now either realy hard right now I kinda am rooting for Angie and Mephis. 
 :yess: love the middle school group comment totally fits those ladies.   

Cheryl

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »
OK I liked Steven but LF  says he doesn't like old people and that they smell yucky

Guess he isn't gonna get old either. He and Jesse will forever stay young I suppose :duno:

I hope his grandma heard him say that...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
I know that a lot of you hated the cast of bb9.  Are you happy now?  This is not looking good.  I loved  bb9 cast.  There were so many rich characters.  Whether you liked them or not, they were characters.  They were fun to watch.  No one in this cast is interesting at all.  They don't talk about anything.  I thought I would find someone to root for in any cast.  I can't find anyone. I HAVE missed a lot, but what I've seen ain't good.  I don't even feel compelled to turn on AD.  I miss the bb9 gang :'( :'( :'(

I accidentally turned on Re- Loader 9 on Monday and there was Allison! If you are missing them.. we can still walk back!   :funny: 

I'm not liking anyone.....   yet....
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »
Hi NCbbfan.....glad to see ya back. :waves:
Did you all notice this year that the HGs are extremely aware of the camera placements and REALLY play up to them??  I kinda like Angie and at first really liked Jerry but he surely is going down hill quite quickly.  Both the blondes get on my nerves as does Steven at times.  I thought the puppet show was very funny  ;).  Ok that's my two cents for the time being........have missed some of the feeds cause I'm still watching the last week of BB Australia which has very sadistic and mean spirited producers...........had me crying for the HGs a couple of times..........but the show has been canceled over there so that won't be repeated.  I was extremely surprised how Americanized Australians are and can understand them a lot better than people from England.  Talk about being addicted........I also watch BBUK daily shows too........now they are quite interesting.  In the first two weeks a HG was thrown out for bullying and another one for spitting on another HG.  Their format is quite interesting.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
Does anyone know if Julie has mentioned a twist for this season.I have been so busy with updating and working havent had time to investigate..

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2008, 06:56:53 PM »
I haven't heard of any twists yet,I'm certainly not positive,but I'm thinking(and hoping)that this may be back to basics like many of us have wanted.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »
 Hi Everyone  :waves:
So far, I'm not caring about anybody too much.  I wish they would show more of Renny as I think she could be a real hoot if you got her going.  I also think she could be pretty annoying and that could be entertaining too.

And what is up with Michelle always looking at the camera and stuff?  Is she just that stuck on herself or do they all do it and I don't notice as much?

Jessie might be a twit, but he is still pretty to look at  :-[

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(  please dont evict brian let the siren go off and brian stays

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »
I don't think they will ever do the siren again, after the cursing reaction they got out of it last season.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »
Loser Libra needs to go home  blahblah blahblah
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »
Seems like everyone is happy with Jessie being HOH.  Since they all seem to be in one huge alliance, they would only really not want Dan to be HOH I'm guessing.  Can't wait till the 8 have to turn on each other.  It's always interesting to see a group brought together out of necessity then have to choose sides.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2008, 08:36:14 PM »
Does anyone know if Julie has mentioned a twist for this season.I have been so busy with updating and working havent had time to investigate..

The twist is....

There is no twist! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »
Loser Libra needs to go home  blahblah blahblah
Hi Cole :waves:

I'll agree with this. Libra and Michelle are definite instigators.
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

The twist is....
Chubby Checker! Everybody twist!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.