Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228739 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »
Based on what I've seen so far...I am finding myself disliking more houseguests every day from this season.

So far I don't care for are  Michelle, Libra, Ollie, April, Renny, Jessie and yes, Jerry! I thought I would like Jerry but he totally rubs me the wrong way now. I've lost respect for him! And Renny is such a bore! She ain't no Sheila!

And the ones I like are Steven, Keesha, Dan, Memphis, Angie and Brian. I really wish Brian wasn't leaving this week.

I wouldn't be surprised that by the time the season is over I will hate them all. I'm still rooting for Steven but it appears the majority of the house wants him out soon so if they get their way, he won't be around for long.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »
It is extremely hard for me to figure out right now who is aligned with whom. I am hoping after tonights show it will be more clear.
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2008, 10:32:45 AM »
 :2cents:

I am not completely sure yet but so far I like Steven for trying to stop the bashing on Brain.  I think Libra, Michelle and April come off as being personally mean gossiping about the other HGs.

I like Dan, he is holding himself to the standards he claimed he would because he has to answer to his students and I respect that.  

Yeah, I agree that Jerry seems to be a bit too into the turmoil for someone his age.

Angie is a complete disappointment.  I liked her bio and video, but in the house- reminds me of Whamber!

I don't have much use for Jessie and Keesha.

Ollie- how many alliances is this guy in?

Jury is still out on Renny, she is comic relief though.

Memphis I like a little more than I thought I would.  

Brian made the mistake of playing too hard to fast.

Most disliked at this point: Libra, she is power trippin' hard!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2008, 10:45:33 AM »
The only thing I really like this season so far is the kitchen. BB did a great job on it's design. The neon sign just sets it off. Kind of reminds me of the Johnny Rockets diner on cruise ships, and I love cruise ships, and I am gonna go ahead and throw out my picks for this season and try to stay committed which I probably should be for doing this lol. I am gonna cheer for Brian even though he is leaving, Jessie and Dan. There I have probably cursed them all and they will be gone in the next three weeks.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »
I also have to admit that I'm lost over alliances since it seems like at some point everyone was aligned with everyone else!  No one seems to have a plan.  I miss the days of the Jason / Danielle alliance!  I also agree that Jerry seems to be a sinking ship.  He took too strong of a stand and is now paying and making everyone mad in the process.  I'm giving up on the live feeds until after tonight since I'm so lost!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2008, 12:34:07 PM »
This is what  I missed last night . It should definately fuel the fire  for drama IMO.

(...the sock puppet show)

I wonder if they all went into the DR with the puppets?  And more importantly WHERE are the puppets NOW??

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:47:04 PM by georgiapeach »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »
POST SCRIPT!!!

I had the grim reaper avatar before they associated Libra with it!
I'm actually favoring Memphis!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2008, 12:51:13 PM »
Thanks Will for getting that clip about the puppet show.  It was amusing! and it answed my questions as to what went down.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2008, 01:00:19 PM »
I know people said Angie was like Amber with the crying but did anyone else think that Michelle kinda acted like Amber (and looks like her to). Angie kept saying sorry and Michelle would not stop and she kinda looks like her to.

I think that the houseguests see how Libra is on her power trip and if she were to get HOH - WATCH OUT. So I think she will be next.

I don't have a favorite! Besides Jessie, his voice is sweeter than his body :lol: I also like Jerry but not after putting Brian up! And I want Renny and Libra GONE.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
Michelle reminds me of Allison. Never shutsup and its always about her. Libra is on my last nerve I hope somebody puts her in her place...Steven did make her cry though :wohoo: go steven

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »
When did Steven make her cry? Oh man I miss so much :'( Hold me.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »
I think it was yesterday after she called him out in the BR with keesha and April and Michelle. He went to her later and let her know he didnt like how she was so controlling. She ended up crying. While she was crying he bitch slapped her oh no that was my fantasy lol. he did make her cry and that will do for now. :knuckles:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »
Thanks, now I know why she said last night that all the girls cried yesterday!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2008, 02:29:39 PM »
It's official I don't like any of these people. If I had to choose just one that I could tolerate for a little while it would be Angie. These people are nuts.
I'm finding it very hard to find a favorite, I guess I like the Memphis, Steven, Keesha alliance and Jessie seems like a great guy but other than that they are boring the hell out of me right now. Has anyone seen them swim yet?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »
I hope Brian flips this house right now! I hope they strand Libra, Jerry and Michelle out there! that they drag over Jessie, keesha and Memphis to vote to KEEP Brian. That would make for excitement for the next few days and totally throw the focus abilityfor HOH for Michelle and Libra(both control freaks). Don't care what happens to Jerry or Renny  at this point, can't see them contributing much to this season. Even by now Sheila had them beat with personality-verbality at this point last season!  Jerry wants to be the captian of the ship but too bad his ship is permanently dockside. Poor Renny, she's just an older woman looking for fun! She needs her New Orleans roots.  I Also feel that April so is demanding of what i have saw of Ollie that it's sad to see him follow her like a puppy! They need to just put him out for his sheer embarrassment  of liking and kissing(soon i guess hooking up) with a person on reality tv! I thought he promised his parents he wouldn't embarrass them?? TOO LATE! :funny: I see Memphis being a better player down the line. he's a BARTENDER and knows how to uuuuhhhh, mmmmhhhhh(jameka references) to get tips  so what's different here cept the tips are just days of no conflict. Definitely under the radar, car or not. I'm hoping it's Memphis, Angie and Brain final 3 but  if Brian gets voted out of course that won't happen. Steven is just a gossip queen play no factor in the game to me either except a "gayship" to Keesha who hasn't really connected with anyone . JMO

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
Here's the sock puppet clip again in case you haven't seen it.

Thanks to xx2000xxx for this Sock Puppet video that Brian, Dan, Angie, Steven and  Memphis did late last night

OMG! This is so funny! How did we miss this? Funniest. Thing. Ever. On BB.
Just here to visit.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
Well they are on lockdown OUTSIDE. so i can only hope that  they may have a food comp of some sort??? it would only make sense.  unless they are spraying for ants??? and need the house fumigated for a bit?

Not sure about anyone else but I'm glad they are silent right now. their drama is sooo lame! LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
Here's the sock puppet clip again in case you haven't seen it.

OMG! This is so funny! How did we miss this? Funniest. Thing. Ever. On BB.

ummm...because it was at 430 AM and you weren't here? :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates 7/15 day 2
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »
So happy for a lock-out, noone is ever outside its schemeing and Wacko yelling inside!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2008, 06:56:02 PM »
So I gather that Ollie does not care about the game as long as he can leave with April :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »
Just a thought:

They don't have a microwave because of the theme of the house it's the 60 & 70  and there were no micro's back then in the home.

also i have considered that it's something they will have to win in a comp.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2008, 12:50:00 AM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, to be continued...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2008, 01:35:00 AM »
*Secretly wishes I had the feeds right now*

I understand people being paranoid but have they always been THIS paranoid? Jessie fighting with Steven over the vote, Keesha and April. I think April screwed herself over more because she is in love with Ollie.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2008, 01:35:11 AM »
I know that a lot of you hated the cast of bb9.  Are you happy now?  This is not looking good.  I loved  bb9 cast.  There were so many rich characters.  Whether you liked them or not, they were characters.  They were fun to watch.  No one in this cast is interesting at all.  They don't talk about anything.  I thought I would find someone to root for in any cast.  I can't find anyone. I HAVE missed a lot, but what I've seen ain't good.  I don't even feel compelled to turn on AD.  I miss the bb9 gang :'( :'( :'(

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2008, 01:41:23 AM »
Uh, I kinda feel the same way. Im not into it but maybe thats because I didn't get the feeds, I dunno.

For me, its just annoying how these people have not learned about showmances, about "running the house" and acting all powerful (it got Brian almost canned and possibly canned) and people don't like Libra's powertripping. Also pick your fights people.

These girls are fighting over the petty stuff. You went into the DR together, OMG your so going to get evicted. You didn't let me hug you when you were crying but you let Brian. Oh Ollie hasn't talked to me for 5 minutes straight, were so over. Seriously......