Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 229631 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
I love that twist Tar!

:ot:  gotta tell you I absolutely can not stand Libra, April, Michelle, or Jessie. They are acting as cocky as Brian did which is why he was evicted . Kind of like pot/kettle don't cha think? Besides that they are just  :loser:  's
delightful just delightful

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2008, 11:27:41 PM »
I agree. Michelle..OMG...Michelle, I mean , have you ever seen someone so needy?
The one I'm likin' on now is the one I was sure I wouldn't like, Memphis. I was afraid that would happen.  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2008, 12:12:13 AM »
Me too MommyLove3, I like Memphis too :hearts:. He just gets along with everyone.
I'd like Keesha better if she moved her ass once in awhile  :lol:, but I think shes smarter than she acts.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »
Still up in the air on Keesha, she kinda went a little over board with the April thing. but so did April.
Man, I wish BB would give these ppl some liquor! They're much more interesting that way.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »
Jesse go two shirts in his HOH, I wonder if they gave him scissors to cut the sleeves off 'em.  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »
Weekly stats of  Big Brother 10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, to be continued....

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:54 AM »
OH the three girls are just way to high on themselves.  Sorry I cant handle the heals with the cut off jeans in the house..  ( April to me is becoming a worse more annoying version of Natalie to me... ( I kinda like Nat felt bad for her) April is grating on my nerves :furious:
Cheryl

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2008, 01:28:03 AM »
omg the crew in the HOH are driving me crazy!! were going to need more bleach drinking after this season!!  :lala

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2008, 01:31:23 AM »
LOL Puddin, me too. And I can't change what I'm watching.  Change cams already BBAD  (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2008, 02:11:00 AM »
I'm so depressed after the convo outside that I came inside and :wall: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2008, 08:06:48 AM »
Could someone explain to me why it is that Memphis is allowed by Libra and April to be friends with and hang out with anyone he chooses but if Keesha does it she's a back stabber and can't be trusted?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
Libra  and April are being very catty like Puddin' says.  I would imagine they believe they can control Keesha that was and make her feel vunerable (sp?)  which would not fly with one of the guys.  Michelle seems to do the same, wanting to be the one the girls go to when things go wrong.  Too many women jockying for position in this house.  They are acting like male dogs-vieing for domonence!  BTW, the whole thing is really annoying, I don't feel its game play-its just stupid drama.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2008, 09:51:48 AM »
It's girls being girls.  I'm surprised at Libra being that way just since she is a little older.  I feel like we are in a college dorm!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2008, 11:01:16 AM »
I know this is only week 2 but I am finding myself hating the season already, I hate everybody except for Steven, Angie, Dan and Keesha. I was liking Memphis but he is slowly turning into a snake and I hate everybody else and I know the ones I like will all be eliminated first. Always the case for me. This season is not turning into what I thought it would be. Michelle is the one I absolutely hate the most!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:45 AM »
I think I like Renny at least for now. She annoyed me initially, but since has calmed down and could actually be a really good friend to some of these losers. I though Jessie totally disrespected Renny last night on the live show and Renny bounced back with something these kids have never heard of .........class
delightful just delightful

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »
I know this is only week 2 but I am finding myself hating the season already, I hate everybody except for Steven, Angie, Dan and Keesha. I was liking Memphis but he is slowly turning into a snake and I hate everybody else and I know the ones I like will all be eliminated first. Always the case for me. This season is not turning into what I thought it would be. Michelle is the one I absolutely hate the most!

I completely agree with this,well put,except I hate Libra,April,Ollie and Jessie as much as Michelle.I can't say I hate Jerry,he's a bit creepy though and I don't hate Renny either.I agree,Jessie is being totally disrespectful,there's a lot of that with the younger generation and I hate it.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »
I completley disagree with you Will
I think this season is awesome haha -- Libra is the best -- she knows how to keep her minions in check.

I'm really glad Steve is the target this week because his racist comments are beginning to annoy me and he acted like the biggest baby ever yesterday.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »
LOL, Michael. I knew you would love this season. I'm not saying I'm giving up on the season since it's still early and it could get better. As for Steven, I don't think he cares if he stays or goes at this point, he is obviously depressed. I'm hoping he snaps out of it and play the game. We shall see.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2008, 11:57:29 AM »
Does anyone know if Julie has mentioned a twist for this season.I have been so busy with updating and working havent had time to investigate..

There WILL be a twist, cause this show needs a boost of some sort.  :funny: But PLEASE do not bring back evicted HG's, do NOT have a siren and above all do NOT bring back the touchy-feely, last person standing from the season that will not be named!  :lala

ETA: I wish BB would clue in Renny. It would be interesting to hear her talk to us while everyone else is asleep in the mornings! Poor thing, she looks lost.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:03:16 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »
Did anybody watch the Early Show this morning? And what did Brian have to say? I forgot to record it.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »
I watched it and he didn't really say too much.  Just that he thought it was a timing problem that got him in the end.  Like maybe if he had waited a couple of weeks instead of scheming from the get go. 

I can see that this season has potential, but I'm not impressed so far.  Still looking for that one smart alliance that no one sees coming.  Or the shocker eviction like Dustin BB8 or when Eric saved himself (can't remember who he was up against). 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
I watched it and he didn't really say too much.  Just that he thought it was a timing problem that got him in the end.  Like maybe if he had waited a couple of weeks instead of scheming from the get go. 

I can see that this season has potential, but I'm not impressed so far.  Still looking for that one smart alliance that no one sees coming.  Or the shocker eviction like Dustin BB8 or when Eric saved himself (can't remember who he was up against). 

Eric was on the block against Kail and Dustin flipped his vote, therefore saving him and Kail got evicted.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »
I just watched the vid of Jessie and Michelle in HOH Power Tripping on Angie! They make my stomach turn!  Esp. Jessie, what a AHole. I think Rob's Douche Bag quote is in order here! JMO

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »
I have another 8 minutes of the same...I felt really sorry for Angie!

I'll see if I can upload the rest but it might be too long... He was powertripping on her for sure...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »
I'm glad Steven is in a better state of mind today and he was really nice talking to Angie. He really does have a sweet side.