Author Topic: what's your guess?  (Read 10951 times)

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
what's your guess?
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:19:53 AM »
i just wanted to see where the majority of people stand right now. I'm leaning towards craig or mark. :js:

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • "Shelves in the closet happy thought indeed!"
Re: what's your guess?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 09:11:35 AM »
After you take the quiz online at abc.com it tells you the % of other people that selected each answer. And this week mark had an average of 32% and the next closest was Craig at 18%. Last week Mark had 15% and Craig had 16% so apparently everyone's suspicions of mark have risen greatly sense last episode. I am still on the Craig train and don't plan on getting of until I see a red finger print come up for his name....clay is at  the top of my list as well though....
"But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »
I am shocked at how many people think Mark is the Mole, yes, I have had my suspensions of Mark, but I have always thought Craig was the mole

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »
I think Craig is not the mole because I don't think the show would help him like they have and his sickness and journal were just icing on the cake for them to actually help Mark with his subtle sabotages.  Mark just seems to jump on the bandwagon way to often to take advantage of his sabotages. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 11:50:20 AM »
The thing that makes me the most suspicious of Craig is the ambulance incident. He says he was shaking with cold but when you see him in the ambulance, his breathing looks normal although he has an oxygen mask on. He was NOT shaking with chills.

However that said, I don't have a clue who the mole is. ??? (yet)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:05:01 AM »
so, apparently, no one thinks alex is the mole? lol, i always thought he would be gone early, but he keeps pushin through...i voted for craig, but i have my suspicions about mark, and like some of you, i thought it was craig from the very beginning.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 02:26:11 AM »
I'm going with Paul at the moment. My main reason is a bit of an obscure one. The editors often like to be clever and Clay made a comment in one of the early episodes saying something like "I feel like I am in a coalition with the mole" which always stuck in my mind. It has recently surfaced that he is in a secret coalition with Paul. I usually get these sort of predictions wrong though. :duno:

Offline CuriousKlepto

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I'm an asian, hispanic, gay bastard!
    • My Myspace Page
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 06:18:04 AM »
I really think it's Alex. He just, I don't know, has a certain vibe. Also in like the first episode Jon mentions something about having their last Supper. If you match everyone up, Alex is in Judas' seat. That and the fact that Alex doesn't really have as many private interviews. I have so many other clues that point to Alex, but I don't want to post them cuz they might be considered spoilers, I think. :duno:
"Don't make babies with Scalawags"-Patrice

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
If they are real spoilers, you can join in here CuriousKlepto!
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15546.0.html

If you are speculating on clues, feel free to join in here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15540.0.html

And  :dancer: :hithere: :welcome:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
Right now, I think Craig is the Mole.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if Clay or Nicole is the Mole.

Belle Book

Offline knuckles487

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 07:08:41 AM »

Ok, time for a prediction.

If Alex goes home tonight then the season results will be:

Mole:  Craig
Winner:  Clay
Runner up:  Paul

If Clay goes home tonight then the season results will be like this:

Mole:  Alex
Winner:  Nicole
Runner up:  Paul

I fully expect the first scenerio although both of them are based on nothing more than assumptions.  Otherwise I would be in the spoilers thread.  lol

If NEITHER of the above two go home tonight then I am confused as heck and need to go back to the drawing board.

Offline V.L.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 10:27:02 PM »
My top three for the Mole at this moment:

1. Nicole
2. Clay
3. Craig

Mark is a close four. I don't even see Paul as coming up on my radar at all.

As for who will win, if Nicole isn't the Mole, I think she definitely has a shot. If she is, than probably Clay.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 11:13:28 AM »
I'm going with Paul, just a vibe.

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »
Mole-Paul

Winner- Nicole (simply because the realtionship between Paul and Nicole is the way it is,she might see through his loud and confronting" tactic)

Runner-Up- Mark

Offline V.L.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Winner- Nicole (simply because the realtionship between Paul and Nicole is the way it is,she might see through his loud and confronting" tactic)

That's an interesting idea. Maybe the reason Nicole is how she is with Paul is to try and break him, and get him to slip up his cover as the Mole.

At any rate, I've sort of changed my choices. Nicole is still my #1, but my list is now as follows:

1. Nicole
2. Paul
3. Mark

Craig is a close fourth to Mark, but there have been some things that Mark has done that seem somewhat suspicious.

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
Let's see....my first choice was Clay...but now that that is out...I would have to say Mark...I hope it isn't Craig cause he is too obvious and I hope it isn't Nicole, cause we really need a guy this time..too many girls have been....but I now know I don't have a carreer in the PI department cause all my money was on Clay..LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
Changing my mind to Nicole... :D

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »
Well, Clay was one of my suspects but he's gone.  Mark's the only one I don't think is the Mole, so here's how I rank the suspects according to how likely I think it is that they're the Mole:

1.  Craig (although a little obvious),
2.  Paul (moving up),
3.  Nicole (seems to be trying to look like the Mole) and
4.  Mark (way behind).

Belle Book

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 10:52:59 AM »
I don't know, but if Craig IS the mole, then I will think that ABC thinks their audience is a bunch of numbskulls, because I feel everything is pointing to show you that Craig IS the mole and it would have been TOO easy...I think if it is Mark it would be more of a challenge because he hasn't really done anything TOO conspicious where we would KNOW it was him...don't know, jmo. :O)

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »
Changing my mind to Nicole... :D

I'm jumping over with you. I thot for sure it was Paul. Since a majority think Craig is the mole, I'm going with Nicole now. If the mole has done a good job, most will be wrong right?  :lol:

If the mole is Mark, I will be totally shocked. His sabotages, what few there have been, were too few to really make a difference of money in the final pot and will result in a really lame ending for the show.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »
At week 2 I had narrowed my Mole choices down to 3 -  Craig, Mark & Nicole in that order.  I still think (most of the time) that Craig is the Mole, but I can make cases for both Mark and Nicole. 

Mark getting so upset about the journals being burned could have been misdirection; he got the final exemption - this could easily have been manipulated so he was the shooter and he would have known which room the exemption was tied to so all he had to do was make sure he hit that target.  Early on there were times when he seemed excessively nervous when compared to the others, being the Mole and trying to not get caught or let something slip could cause this. 

Nicole's personality wouldn't automatically be thought of as Mole-ish.  She is rude, condescending and hard to get along with at best.  You think of the Mole as being sneaky, unobtrusive, not wanting to draw attention to themself - totally not Nicole.  The producers may have wanted to break the stereotype this season.  The 1st episode she alienated herself from the entire group insuring herself the spot as the outcast and receiving the 1st exemption.  She has been on the team that brings the least $$$ to the pot regularly.  When she and Craig were the only team that added their #'s incorrectly she went back to recount and was still wrong.  Did anyone really believe her when she said she was going to throw the quiz last week . . . no, I didn't think so.  Just a ploy to add drama. 

I think if Mark isn't the Mole he will finish 3rd.  Nicole and Craig have been teamed up regularly and if either of them is the Mole the other will surely know it by now and should finish 1st before Mark.  If Mark is the Mole . . . if could go either way . . . but I will pick Nicole to finish 1st even though I'd rather Craig win than her.