Author Topic: RFF Spoils The Amazing Race 13  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
RFF Spoils The Amazing Race 13
« on: July 06, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
CBS has announced that they will premiere the thirteenth season of The Amazing Race on Sunday September 28th at 8pm Eastern.

CBS renewed The Amazing Race last December and have also since picked up a 14th season of The Race.

And of course, since the filming began on The Amazing Race, the RFF TAR Detectives have been working VERY hard at finding out where the race was taking the racers. They have done a great job at finding out where they went, and WHO was racing. Yes, we have contestant spoilers.

The TAR Detectives have put together a page on the forum at http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15356.0.html

This thread on the forum is the most detailed timeline of events of any website out there. This does not give spoilers of the outcome of events, however, may include spoilers of the final teams.

If you want to discuss the upcoming season without spoilers, head over here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,72.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: RFF Spoils The Amazing Race 13
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »
RFF TAR detectives rule  :jam: , they are simply outstanding!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: RFF Spoils The Amazing Race 13
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 09:01:15 PM »
:ty3: Thanks Rob for giving us such a nice home to work in!

:thankyou: To puddin our Super Detective for making this the most fun place to be--and for teaching me everything I know!!

And special thanks to all my fellow TAR Detectives for the fun tracking our beloved Race around the world--  :yourock:

The best virtual "vacation" and travelogue you can have!  :hearts:

Can't wait to see how TAR 13 comes together! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.