Author Topic: American Idol Season 8  (Read 119118 times)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: American Idol Season 8
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2009, 11:26:01 PM »
Well, unless she is the top female vote-getter (which I doubt) or the third-highest vote getter (which I SO dread), then she's SO outta here. Although I may want her to stay if she will pull off a meltdown the likes of which no one has seen if she is gone before the Final 12.

I love the way you think!  :funny:

Thanks. ;) I can't wait for the next episode. I wanna see which early fave crashes & burns.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #176 on: February 14, 2009, 08:17:08 AM »
I just don't like this new way of arriving at the final 12, looking at the list for the first group, there are a lot of the better singers on this list but only 3 go through until the wild card episode.  :'(

Casey Carlson
Stephen Fowler
Jackie Tohn
Rick Braddy
Ann Marie Boskovich
Brent Keith
Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Stevie Wright
Danny Gokey
Tatiana Del Toro
Anoop Desai

BUT! I hope this is the end of Tatiana!   :lol:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 08:26:34 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #177 on: February 14, 2009, 08:35:16 AM »
I just don't like this new way of arriving at the final 12, looking at the list for the first group, there are a lot of the better singers on this list but only 3 go through until the wild card episode.  :'(

Casey Carlson
Stephen Fowler
Jackie Tohn
Rick Braddy
Ann Marie Boskovich
Brent Keith
Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Stevie Wright
Danny Gokey
Tatiana Del Toro
Anoop Desai

Let's hope Tatiana don't disgrace America on national television, to be broadcasted to the entire world to see.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2009, 09:21:20 AM »
they will cut her mic, i can see the sound guy now with his finger on the button.. rember whatthey did to that clay akin want a bbbb.. he was sut down and not a min to soon jmo... i have serous douts she will get to top 12.. between her and norman i am seoursly wonder yyyyyyyyy... :duno:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »

Casey Carlson
Stephen Fowler
Jackie Tohn
Rick Braddy
Ann Marie Boskovich
Brent Keith
Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Stevie Wright
Danny Gokey
Tatiana Del Toro
Anoop Desai

Let's hope Tatiana don't disgrace America on national television, to be broadcasted to the entire world to see.

Out of that list, I hope Danny, Anoop & probably Alexis make it, so it's not that much a problem for me.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »

Please tell me you got freaked out like me. :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »
Words fail me  :funny:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2009, 09:01:25 AM »
not me she can sing , but omg she is sooo anoying she has to go vftw is going to have a feild day if she stays in...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »
Pretend i didn't post a banner here, VFTW is THE WORST. :funny:

Actually now to think of it.. as much as i hate her.. i think it would be absolutely hilarious to see her in the top 12. :funny:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:43:49 AM by Joab »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2009, 07:15:42 AM »
Joab has crossed to the dark side!!!  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2009, 08:07:18 AM »
Joab has crossed to the dark side!!!  :lol:

I don't really want her in the top 12. I mean, she's a maverick..

BUT, imagine all the drama we'll get.. how the whole America will be so uptight like when Sanjaya just can't get eliminated.. & how Tatiana will freakout and cry and give us so many dumb moments to laugh about.. :funny:

BUTTTTTT, heck. She shall not make the final 12. I shall make do with her witch laugh video and have a good laugh everytime i feel down. :funny:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:06 AM »
yea no . i have to say that i loved the way sanja rolled with things on his season he was very intertaining in a no iratating way..i am glad he made it as far as he did. it was scott savo who drove me nutzzzz the yr vftw kept him in.. jmo i wish vftw would get a life i hope the new judgeing system puts them in there place.. :meow:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »
Yup, i think they changed a new system because the old system just ensured that as long as the VFTW pick does not receive the lowest bottom 2 votes (for top 24) or bottom vote.. the VFTW pick will stay.

Now that it means having to be the top guy, top girl and THIRD highest number of votes.. this will mean that only 3 out of the 12 will make it and VFTW better do their best to make sure Tatiana gets the 3rd highest number of votes at least. :funny:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »
they will they have this leagon of voters.. all though they might not pull out all there voteing powers till the top12 to insure one of the worst do get in.. i have seen what they r capable of and it is not pretty . i watch ai for the talent part i no a lot of ppl like it for the bad singer and the camera whores, but i love to watch the good singers. and this year there is a girl from va beach on the show she is the one who replace joann p., felica barton. she is realy good i you tub her  playing at the beach. i live in va beach, also 2 yrs ago on the sanja season we had a guy from cheasapeake va  chris richardson on the show he made it to 5th and i got to watch with his family every week..good ppl. i loved sanja not the voice so much but he had a great personality. so any way i can't wait to see what they do tonight.. i guess it wil b a girl ng than a boy ng than a by by ng. i hope by by goes to tatiana but we will c..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: February 18, 2009, 09:38:03 AM »
ok so it was a bad night. omg the girls were wfull those nerves got allmost al the 12.. i felt so bad. danny did realy well if he leads worship in his church than he is use to being in front of ppl, he was hands down the best jmo. also i voted for contestant #2 ricky he lives about 30 min from va beach in elisabeth city nc, not far from chris rich i was so happy paula said chris name last night, i still have a cd of him singing that song, i for got about it, i don't want to b..chris killed it it was awsome..and way i voted for like an hr for rickey last night i hop he makes it in, i will not b suprised if tatania makes it, if vftw did there thing, and what was she doing last ng damage control??? the show deff had a rocky start last ng..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #190 on: February 18, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »
Love Danny, hope he makes it through! Some of the guys are really likeable but a pity they didn't make an impact. The girls were mostly so-so with the exception of Alexis who stood out, not to mention Tatiana who always stands out. I thought her performances was disastrous, can't believe the judges thought it was alright. Please don't let her make the top 12!

GO DANNY!!!!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
yea tateanna is just weird..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2009, 06:44:42 PM »
Hi Ruth! Thanks for your comments! I really don't want Tatiana to make it to the top 12.  :groan:

Welcome to RFF! 

:welcome: :bigwelcome :welcome:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #193 on: February 19, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »
The next group of 12 performers are:

Megan Corkrey
Kris Allen
Mishavonna Henson
Matt Breitzke
Allison Iraheta
Matt Giraud
Jasmine Murray
Kai Kalama
Jesse Langseth
Adam Lambert
Jeanine Vailes
Nick Mitchell/Norman Gentle

Show dates:  February 24th and 25th for results.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »
Thanks TexasLady! (: Yay, Tatiana didn't make it! And she's totally not gonna make it through the wild card. Picked for the round, maybe, but the judges sure aren't gonna put her through. Unless the other singers ain't that good. That said, I really hope Ricky gets through wild card to the top 12! He deserves it.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2009, 11:20:35 AM »
Thanks TexasLady! (: Yay, Tatiana didn't make it! And she's totally not gonna make it through the wild card. Picked for the round, maybe, but the judges sure aren't gonna put her through. Unless the other singers ain't that good. That said, I really hope Ricky gets through wild card to the top 12! He deserves it.

I hope he does make it through. I thought Tatiana was Simon's drama queen last night. She had to fling her hair one each side before she answered Ryan. I'm SO glad she won't be back! I can't see the judges bringing her back as a wild card.  :jam:

We have at least one top singer in this next group, Adam Lambert. It will be interesting to see how Norman Gentle/Nathanial Marshall fares with the voting won't it!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »
I'm just pissed they gave so much airtime to Tatiana, but hardly gave Ricky a moment of showing us his talented vocals. Why waste time on someone whom you know won't win and pisses half of America than to show us the story of some true vocal talent. :(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »
I'm just pissed they gave so much airtime to Tatiana, but hardly gave Ricky a moment of showing us his talented vocals. Why waste time on someone whom you know won't win and pisses half of America than to show us the story of some true vocal talent. :(

I don't know why they dragged it out so long, maybe to see if she would have another meltdown as you mentioned before. I did laugh at Michael Danny though, he just wanted to know and get it over with. LOL

Thanks Tory, my brain left on vacation without notice. LOL
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 03:32:57 PM by TexasLady »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
ty u mean danny. the polar opessets danny and tatanna..lol any way i am confused on this wild card round i did the math and there has to be 4 groups of 12 to get from 36 to 12 so how r they going to do a wild card round?? please tell me if u no i am realy confused????how is it going to work??
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
There were 4 groups, 1 sent home. Now we're seeing each of the 3 groups of 12. Once we vote 3 from each group, there will be 9 chosen by America. Then and I'm not sure how it will work, there will be a wild card show and the final 3 will be picked to make the final 12. It is confusing!  :duno: