Author Topic: American Idol Season 8  (Read 119088 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: American Idol Season 8
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
Tantiana in Room 2 or Room 4, no difference. Idol producers just want to play up the drama of Tantiana in the last room. :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »
Tantiana in Room 2 or Room 4, no difference. Idol producers just want to play up the drama of Tantiana in the last room. :knuckles:

Joab, True!! it just makes her more annoying!  )-**
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

Joab, True!! it just makes her more annoying!  )-**

OMG, i would take the homeless girl who went home in room 3, 10 of her.. anyday than Tantiana. :meow:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
I SO agree. Far better choice.

I feel sorry for her, she has no pause button. She CAN sing, it's her emotionalism that is so annoying.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:46:30 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:19 PM »
Yes, Tantiana can sing.. but if she would just behave NORMALLY.. i think she would have been a favourite. :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »
She'll be the VFTW candidate, I just know it. 

:umn: :groan: :snakes:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2009, 04:21:53 AM »
 :yess:

FOX Press Release

[EDITOR’S NOTE: It has been determined that Joanna Pacitti is ineligible to continue in the competition. AMERICAN IDOL contestant Felicia Barton has replaced Ms. Pacitti as part of the Top 36.]

“AMERICAN IDOL” TOP 36 SEMIFINALISTS REVEALED!

VOTING BEGINS NEXT WEEK AFTER FIRST GROUP PERFORMS LIVE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, ON FOX

Three Finalists Advance During First LIVE Results Show Wednesday, February 18

Auditions ended tonight for the eighth season of AMERICAN IDOL as the Top 36 semifinalists were revealed by Simon, Paula, Randy and Kara. It’s now up to America to decide who advances in the competition and moves one step closer to becoming the next AMERICAN IDOL. The 36 hopefuls will be split into three groups of 12, and for three consecutive weeks, one group will perform each week. The live performance shows air Tuesday, Feb. 17 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), Wednesday, Feb. 25 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), and Tuesday, March 3 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.

At the end of each performance show, AMERICAN IDOL viewers will be able to vote for their favorite contestant(s) for at least two hours in their region. Fans can use the branded toll-free telephone numbers (1-866-IDOLS-01, -02, etc.) until 12:00 AM ET/PT (11:00 PM CT/MT), subject to time zone restrictions. Additionally, for two hours at the end of the show in their region, AT&T Wireless subscribers can use their cell phones and text the word “Vote” to the four-digit short number (5701, 5702, etc.) representing the contestant of their choice.

Then on the weekly live results shows airing Wednesday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed), Thursday, Feb. 26 (8:00-9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed) and Wednesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed), Ryan Seacrest will announce the three semifinalists – the top male, the top female and the next top vote-recipient – America has chosen to move on in the competition.

On Thursday, March 5 (8:00-9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed),  the special  “Wild Card” episode will feature the judges’ favorite remaining contestants battling it out live for a coveted spot in the next phase of the competition.

The AMERICAN IDOL Top 36 semifinalists are:

FEMALES:

Alexis Grace

Hometown:  Memphis, TN

Currently Resides: Memphis, TN

Grace has been singing since she was 7 years old. She was a member of the Concert Choir at the University of Memphis, and enjoys dancing, playing the guitar and taking care of her daughter.

Allison Iraheta

Hometown:  Los Angeles, CA

Currently Resides: Downey, CA

Iraheta is a junior in high school who began singing at age 5. She also enjoys playing the guitar.

Ann Marie Boskovich

Hometown:  Thousand Oaks, CA

Currently Resides: Nashville, TN

Currently pursuing a career as a singer/songwriter, Boskovich began singing before she could talk. She also plays guitar and piano.

Arianna Afsar

Hometown:  San Diego, CA

Currently Resides: San Diego, CA

Afsar is a senior at Westview High School. She has been singing since she was 7 years old, and loves acting, dancing and playing piano.

Casey Carlson

Hometown:  Eden Prairie, MN

Currently Resides: Minneapolis, MN

Carlson is in her third year at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, majoring in Psychology. She began taking voice lessons in fifth grade.

Felicia Barton

Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA

Currently Resides: Virginia Beach, VA

Barton lives in Virginia Beach, VA, with her husband and son. She began singing before she could talk, and her first public performance was at age 2.

Jackie Tohn

Hometown:  Oceanside, NY

Currently Resides: Silver Lake, CA

Tohn resides in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Silver Lake. She holds an associate’s degree in psychology from Santa Monica College. Her hobbies include acting, performing comedy and playing guitar.

Jasmine Murray

Hometown:  Columbus, MS

Currently Resides: Starkville, MS

Murray lives in Starkville, MS, and attends The Mississippi School of the Arts. She loves being on stage and has been singing since she was 3 years old.

Jeanine Vailes

Hometown:  Washington, DC

Currently Resides: Sherman Oaks, CA

A recent arrival to Los Angeles, Vailes began singing at age 4 and had her first solo performance in church at age 9. She also enjoys songwriting, motivational speaking and doing voiceover work.

Jesse Langseth

Hometown:  Minneapolis, MN

Currently Resides: Minneapolis, MN

Langseth lives in Minneapolis, MN, with her 8-year-old daughter. In addition to singing, she also plays the piano and guitar.

Kendall Beard

Hometown:  Lufkin, TX

Currently Resides: Austin, TX

Beard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2007. In addition to singing, she has been studying dance for 12 years.

Kristen McNamara

Hometown:  Napa Valley, CA

McNamara is a singer/songwriter originally from Northern California. She loves to dance and has been performing her whole life. Her hobbies include playing guitar, piano, painting and baking.

Lil Rounds

Hometown:  Memphis, TN

Currently Resides: Memphis, TN

Rounds lives in Memphis, TN, with her husband and three children. Music has always been a part of her life, and she began singing when she was 3 years old.

Megan Corkrey

Hometown:  Taylorsville, UT

Currently Resides: Sandy, UT

Corkrey lives in Sandy, UT, with her 2-year-old son, Ryder. She has been singing since age 3, and is a self-professed “foodie.”

Mishavonna Henson

Hometown:  Irvine, CA

Currently Resides: Irvine, CA

Henson has been singing since she could talk and sang publicly for the first time in church. Her hobbies include horseback riding, acting, dancing and playing piano and guitar. She also takes classes at a junior college.

Stevie Wright

Hometown:  Phelan, CA

Currently Resides: Phelan, CA

Wright is a junior at Serrano High School. She works in a coffee shop and sings in a band with her youth group. Her real passion is singing, but she also loves to dance.

Tatiana Nicole Del Toro

Hometown:  San Juan, PR

Currently Resides: Los Angeles, CA

Del Toro studied at the Manhattan School of Music and attended the New York Film Academy. Her hobbies include theater, acting, writing and dancing.

Taylor Vaifanua

Hometown:  Hurricane, UT

Currently Resides: Hurricane, UT

When Vaifanua was 2 years old, she and her family moved to Samoa and lived there for five years before returning to Utah. She is a junior at Hurricane High School, and her hobbies include sports, singing and dancing.

MALES:

Adam Lambert

Hometown:  San Diego, CA

Currently Resides: Los Angeles, CA

Lambert grew up in San Diego but currently lives in Hollywood. He began singing at age 10, and has been involved with musical theater for the past eight years.

Alexander Wagner-Trugman

Hometown:  Studio City, CA

Currently Resides: Studio City, CA

Wagner-Trugman is a sophomore at the University of Miami. He began singing in high school, and he plays piano and guitar. His hobbies include playing video games and basketball.

Anoop Desai

Hometown:  Chapel Hill, NC

Currently Resides: Chapel Hill, NC

Desai is working on his master’s degree at the University of North Carolina. During his undergraduate years, he was a member of the UNC Clef Hangers, an a cappella group.

Brent Keith             

Hometown:  Blanchester, OH

A guitar player, Keith lives in Nashville, TN, with his wife. He has been singing all his life but started performing publicly when he was 13 years old.

Danny Gokey

Hometown:  Milwaukee, WI

Currently Resides: Milwaukee, WI

Gokey is the president and founder of a non-profit organization. In addition to singing, he plays the piano and loves salsa dancing.

Jorge Nuñez

Hometown:  Cidra, Puerto Rico

Currently Resides: Carolina, Puerto Rico

Nuñez is in his fourth year at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras. In addition to English and Spanish, Nuñez is also fluent in French.

Ju’Not Joyner

Hometown:  Baltimore, MD

Currently Resides: Bowie, MD 

A native of Maryland, Joyner owns his own business with his fiancée. He enjoys acting, comedy and songwriting.

Kai Kalama

Hometown:  Redlands, CA

Currently Resides: San Clemente, CA

Kalama began singing when he was 5 years old at his church. An accomplished musician, he also plays guitar, ukulele, bass, piano and drums.

Kris Allen

Hometown:  Jacksonville, AR

Currently Resides: Conway, AR

Allen is a student at the University of Central Arkansas. He has been singing and playing the guitar since he was 13 years old.

Matt Breitzke

Hometown:  Bixby, OK

Currently Resides: Bixby, OK

Breitzke spent his childhood in Hobart, IN, and later attended flight school in Tulsa, OK.  He has been singing and playing the guitar since the fifth grade.

Matt Giraud

Hometown:  Ypsilanti, MI 

Currently Resides: Kalamazoo, MI 

Giraud is a life-long resident of Michigan who graduated from Western Michigan University in 2007. He sings and plays piano in local clubs and hotels.

Michael Sarver

Hometown:  Jasper, TX

Currently Resides: Jasper, TX

Sarver is married with two children and works on an oil rig. He has always dreamed of being a singer/songwriter. Sarver also plays the piano, drums and guitar.

Nathaniel Marshall

Hometown:  Malone, NY

Currently Resides: Malone, NY

Marshall began singing at age 2, and sang publicly for the first time in his high school choir. He is a cosmetology student in New York.

Nick Mitchell

Hometown:  Brookfield, CT

Currently Resides: Brookfield, CT

Mitchell attended Marymount Manhattan College and Western Connecticut State University. He is a sketch comedian who performs in Manhattan and Connecticut.

Ricky Braddy

Hometown:  Nashville, TN

Currently Resides: Elizabeth City, NC

Braddy graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, TN, with a degree in Commercial Vocal Performance. He began singing when he was 4 years old at his church.

Scott MacIntyre

Hometown:  Scottsdale, AZ

Currently Resides: Scottsdale, AZ 

MacIntyre earned his bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University at age 19, and attended graduate school in London, England. He also plays piano, guitar and drums.

Stephen Fowler

Hometown:  Cleveland, OH

Currently Resides: Beachwood, OH

Fowler has been married for six years and has two sons. He has been singing his entire life, and began playing piano at 11 years old. He is a full-time musician who teaches piano at the Rainey Institute in Cleveland.

Von Smith

Hometown: Kansas City, MO

Currently Resides: Greenwood, MO

Smith plays piano and is fluent in Spanish. His other hobbies include dancing, acting and songwriting. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2009, 07:15:43 AM »
Thanks Marigold for the update.  :tup: I'm shocked that Pachitti was disqualified. It's best for the show though.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
I looked through the top 36 profiles again..

These are the only few i remember -
Adam Lambert - powerful singing
Alex Wagner-Trugman - only remembered him with the singoff for top 36
Allison Iraheta - for her hair
Casey Carlson - for forgetting the lyrics
Anoop Desai - for a weird name
Jasmine Murray - she's the only one who survived in bikini girl's diva group
Kristen McNamara - she's ms calm, nancy's hate and the singoff, loads of screentime
Michael Sarver - for his profession
Mishavonna Henson - roughly remembered her face
Nick Mitchell - for his weird stunts
Nathaniel Marshall - drama king, Nathaniel.. o.o
Stephen Fowler - for forgetting the lyrics
Tatiana Nicole Del Toro - DUH
Danny Gokey - amazing voice
Matt Breitzke - singoff
Lil Rounds - mom of 3 and wants to change her family life

I can't believe i've only got an impression for 16 out of 36 contestants, and nearly half of them i only got to know more tonight with the 2 hr show. That's hardly just abit more than one-third. And of the few i remembered, i seriously think Idol producers really gave loads of screentimes to Nick, Nathaniel, Tatiana and Kristen that they really made such a huge impression on me that i only remember their names for now. T_T

I really hope Nathaniel, Nick and Tatiana does not get through though. I like Kristen though, hope she proves Simon wrong!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:43 PM »
I can't believe i've only got an impression for 16 out of 36 contestants, and nearly half of them i only got to know more tonight with the 2 hr show. That's hardly just abit more than one-third. And of the few i remembered, i seriously think Idol producers really gave loads of screentimes to Nick, Nathaniel, Tatiana and Kristen that they really made such a huge impression on me that i only remember their names for now. T_T

I really hope Nathaniel, Nick and Tatiana does not get through though. I like Kristen though, hope she proves Simon wrong!

I love your list, and I agree with most of them. I cannot remember Allison Iraheta or Casey Carlson, can't remember anything about them. I love Michael Sarver,

I wonder about the three you mention, will they get eliminated before the final 12? Nick Gentle is quite funny, no doubt but this is a singing contest and he can't help going into the entertainment mode I would not want him to become a Taylor Hicks.

Nathaniel is a mess, he can sing but is SO high strung. Last night they gave some insight into his family life and it somewhat explains his personality.

Tatiana....  :groan:

I remember Anoop Desai, because our doctor's last name is Desai.  :lol:  However he is a good singer.

Who do you feel is the strongest male singer so far? I'm thinking Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey might be the strongest of the guys.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »
Who do you feel is the strongest male singer so far? I'm thinking Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey might be the strongest of the guys.

Exactly what i felt as well. I only remembered their singing and it was impressive.

As for the girls, i think good old soulful Lil Rounds and a few of the younger 16 to 18 years old girl stands out.

And i still can't believe i still only know 4 full names from the 36 contestants. There's so many that i don't remember everyone! :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
I don't think we CAN remember them all right now, only a few have been featured, two or three of them in a bad way. (Tatiana, the Bikini Girl and Nathaniel Marshall to some degree.)  :groan:

Maybe with the groups of 12 semi-finalists singing, we can get a better feeling for them.

According to my scribbled list this will be the first group singing on Tuesday, Feb. 17.

Casey Carlson
Stephen Fowler
Jackie Tohn
Rick Braddy
Ann Marie Boskovich
Brent Keith
Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Stevie Wright
Danny Gokey
Tatiana Del Toro
Anoop Desai

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
I wonder how will Tatiana behave on the performance show.. :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
Probably like every other time. She'll sing her little whiny singsong to please keep her, or more likely sing it to US to vote for her. Please don't send me home!  )-**

I wish the producers would tell her, 'If you embarrass yourself as you have previously and do it on live TV, you will be eliminated immediately.' (I can hope right?)  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »
I don't know, i'm quite disgusted by Tatiana's spot in Top 36. I don't know what the judges are thinking.. but we're looking for an Idol, not a whiney banshee.. an Idol is someone whom we can look up to..

Imagine the young children looking up to Tatiana and starts screaming, crying, being hysterical.. that doesn't sound like a very good role model to me. :duno:

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2009, 07:08:33 AM »
Go Casey Carlson!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2009, 07:42:49 AM »
Did we know this? 

Kristen McNamara: "Star Search," "Nashville Star," and "American Idol"?
Posted by Lindy Parker

Remember all the drama that went down during last night's American Idol when Team Compromise started fighting for reasons best known to themselves, and then the blonde girl, Kristen (left), got screamed at onstage by her own team mate, the auburn-haired Nancy (right)?  Well, it turns out Kristen McNamara is no stranger to singing for the camera...

Apparently, 23 year old Kristen has appeared on Star Search and Nashville Star before auditioning for American Idol...

Is there a rule governing how many reality show singing competetions a person can participate in?   On the other hand, she did warn us she would keep popping up.  Presumably the appropriate maxim is "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again."  It just seems a little shady to hop from one reality show to another hoping the next one will stick.....Right?  Doesn't it? Whatever, we're torn.

Source: http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/archive/2009/02/05/kristen-mcnamara-quot-star-search-quot-quot-nashville-star-quot-and-quot-american-idol-quot.aspx

Nashville Star/USA Network
Kristen McNamara
Hometown: Napa Valley, California
Instruments: Guitar and Piano
Dream Duets: Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Brian Adams or Big & Rich.

BIO

Kristen McNamara got started singing as soon as she "could make noise." But singing in chorus at school and church was not enough for Kristen, she yearned for more. Starting with nothing but a tape of Patsy Cline singing "Crazy," Kristen trained herself to sing every song perfectly. She thought that when recording in a studio, you only had one chance to get it right. That thinking trained young Kristen for her soon to be successful career.

Kristen, whose vocal range spans four octaves, has had the opportunity to open for great country acts such as Lonestar, Collin Raye, Diamond Rio, Montgomery Gentry, Kenny Chesney, Kevin Sharp, Travis Tritt and Glen Campbell. She's performed everywhere from California to New York, and worked with a number of legendary producers like Andy Goldmark, Guy Roche, Narada Michael Walden, Gary Cirimelli and D. Scott Miller.

Recently, Kristen released her second CD, Restless, which includes four songs that she wrote, as well as seven other original songs. The San Francisco Chronicle has described her as "the next Celine Dion or the NEW Patsy Cline." While Mike Thomas of the Pacific Sun wrote "she has an uncommon vocal blend of God-given pipes and emotional reach -- she's a precociously gifted country pop artist."

Source: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nashvillestar/theshow/characterprofiles/kristenmcnamara/index.html

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2009, 07:46:32 AM »
I don't know, i'm quite disgusted by Tatiana's spot in Top 36. I don't know what the judges are thinking.. but we're looking for an Idol, not a whiney banshee.. an Idol is someone whom we can look up to..

Imagine the young children looking up to Tatiana and starts screaming, crying, being hysterical.. that doesn't sound like a very good role model to me. :duno:

I don't even think she's an Idol in a musical sense. She better go home soon. :groan: :res:

My faves right now are Adam, Anoop, Danny, Jasmine, Lil Rounds & Taylor.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: February 13, 2009, 07:50:42 AM »
Brent Keith was also a Nashville Star contestant. It seems we will have several Country singers this year and with experience performing

Nashville Star/USA Network
Brent Keith

HOMETOWN: Blanchester, Ohio

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Clarksville, Ohio

BIO: Brent lives in Clarksville, Ohio, where he writes his own songs and performs around the area. He currently works at P.C. Connection, and spends his off time with his girlfriend. Brent plays the guitar, bass guitar, harmonica, banjo, and keyboards. He has competed in the Colgate Country Showdown, where he placed in the top three in 1999, 2000, and 2001 and finally won the competition in 2002. His musical influences are The Warren Brothers, Jonny Lang, Keith Urban, The Eagles, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, and Tim McGraw.

QUOTE: "I'm a modern-day country boy with influences from all over, but my music is probably best described as a blend of classic and current country and rock-n-roll. There's nothing I enjoy more than writing and performing my music live in front of a crowd, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of finally having the chance to show the world who I am and what I do."

Source: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nashvillestar/theshow/characterprofiles/keith/index.html

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: February 13, 2009, 07:52:15 AM »

I don't even think she's an Idol in a musical sense. She better go home soon. :groan: :res:

The fact that VFTW already loves her is horrifying!  (:;) :knuckles: :groan: 

Raymond I totally agree with your favorites, they are the standouts this year.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »

The fact that VFTW already loves her is horrifying!  (:;) :knuckles: :groan: 

Raymond I totally agree with your favorites, they are the standouts this year.

Well, unless she is the top female vote-getter (which I doubt) or the third-highest vote getter (which I SO dread), then she's SO outta here. Although I may want her to stay if she will pull off a meltdown the likes of which no one has seen if she is gone before the Final 12.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2009, 08:14:27 AM »
Well, unless she is the top female vote-getter (which I doubt) or the third-highest vote getter (which I SO dread), then she's SO outta here. Although I may want her to stay if she will pull off a meltdown the likes of which no one has seen if she is gone before the Final 12.

I love the way you think!  :funny:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2009, 10:21:02 AM »
yea virginia beach in the ai top 36!!! they did give a lot of tv face time to the winey screachy ones maby they were trying to keep the bad audition audance?? any way i hope that is over i think the new voteing system will get rid of ppl like tatiana and vftw will not b so powerful this year. i was hopeing the voteing would b more like danceing with the stars where the judges votes count for 1/2 this way we get to vote and they get to say by by to the one we realy want gone, it gives the show more control. jmo i loved taylor but he was not the best in his season, and rember chicken little how long he stayed around, and who can for get scott savo, he was in the top ten the yr carrie underwood won.
i went to that top ten idol concert and we had seats right behind scott savos and anthony i forgot his last names family, my neice was with me and she was like 9 and she asked them ,if  they were his parents they said  yes we r, and she said well i like him..she was bing polite..lol any way i like the new system i hope it works and we don't all loossee our minds this yr.. :jam:

i can't wait to here felicia barton sing she got no air time.. and belive me i watched if she is from the barton family i think she is or married to one of the bartons she has live here all her life also like meee....ineed to go get the paper there better b an artical about it.. i called severl raido stations when chris rich was on ai i was like u ppl need to under stand this is a big show and u r giving him no reckanition..sry sp. they were like realy we had no idea i got several stations excited about it , one would call me realy early in the morni on rusult day and ask me q every week i was even in the paper, one ng i text 4000 votes for chris i had unlimeted texting that yr..i still have a callous on that finger lol.. :groan:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »
Wow, texting in America for AI is free?

Over here they charge us 60 cents for each vote! (:;)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »
i got this unlimed texting plan for like 5.00 that yr now unlimeted is 20.00.well no it is 10.0020 u get some internet on u r phone.. if felicia gets in i am going for the unlimeted again..where is over here??
tv junky needs help!!!!!