Author Topic: Hello everyone... Back and ready for updating, lol  (Read 10941 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hello everyone... Back and ready for updating, lol
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
Hey sass  :jumpy:  :yess:  :wohoo:

Hi Puddin, I think I am starting to get excited for the new season now :jumpy: :wohoo: On the otherhand maybe I still haven't recovered from last season?? :funny:
haha Sass, it was all a nightmare right? Who the hell were Sheila? Adam? Ryan? and who cares?
My thoughts exactly.
Just here to visit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

Hi Puddin, I think I am starting to get excited for the new season now :jumpy: :wohoo: On the otherhand maybe I still haven't recovered from last season?? :funny:
haha Sass, it was all a nightmare right? Who the hell were Sheila? Adam? Ryan? and who cares?

I think they were some people who tried to play the game in a winter version of the show, but it is all a blurr to me at this point.  Right Puddin?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

I think they were some people who tried to play the game in a winter version of the show, but it is all a blurr to me at this point.  Right Puddin?
I have no idea what your talking about sass   :waves:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »

I have no idea what your talking about sass   :waves:

I think that I have even confused myself on that one too Puddin.  I blame the cast of BB9 for that, they have done something to my brain.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 08:48:14 PM »
I think that I have even confused myself on that one too Puddin.  I blame the cast of BB9 for that, they have done something to my brain.

They say this Sheila person is on feed 4 now sass, so who is this Sheila that they speak of?  :lala

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

They say this Sheila person is on feed 4 now sass, so who is this Sheila that they speak of?  :lala

Not sure, they say she said know that alot, know that?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

Not sure, they say she said know that alot, know that?
:lol: ... I hear its really the Evel Dick show, and this Sheila? person can't get a word in  :yess:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »
Evel Dick show, why didn't you tell me that sooner Puddin then I might have turned it on? :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »
Evel Dick show, why didn't you tell me that sooner Puddin then I might have turned it on? :lol:
I tried to listen but this older lady with a wrinkled neck was screeching so I tuned out  :lala