The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TV Guides Reality TV's Top Ten Villains

(1/2) > >>

puddin:
A shout out to TAR from next weeks tvguide  :sucks ..
yeah yeah I know but none the less, I'll take a TAR shout out anyway I can get it :waves:

(thumbnail click)

georgiapeach:
heh! Our villain is worse than their villain!  :yess: :lol:

puddin:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 17, 2008, 10:43:50 PM ---heh! Our villain is worse than their villain!  :yess: :lol:

--- End quote ---
Yeah! Take that JFP!!  :lol:

apskip:
I don't know who JFP is, but JB stands for Jonathan Baker, ranked by TV Guide as teh second worst reality show villain in TV history. Anyone want to guess who beat him out? It is a no-brainer that Omarosa won the top spot. I can say as a fan of The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice that she certainly earned it.

Zack.:

--- Quote from: apskip on June 18, 2008, 01:45:10 PM ---I don't know who JFP is, but JB stands for Jonathan Baker, ranked by TV Guide as teh second worst reality show villain in TV history. Anyone want to guess who beat him out? It is a no-brainer that Omarosa won the top spot. I can say as a fan of The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice that she certainly earned it.

--- End quote ---

JFP = Johnny Fairplay, he of the not-quite dead grandmother. I find it funny that in all his attempts to be villainous, he takes third yet again (and FWIW, I found Brian to be a lot more villainous than him).

I pretty much agree with every ranking there (or do not watch the show, as with The Bachelor), which is quite a feat  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version