Holding Area > RFF Reality TV Podcast

Listen Now

<< < (3/5) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Raymond on October 01, 2009, 10:24:42 AM ---So :funny: :funny: :funny:. They can't keep puddin away for long! :funny:

--- End quote ---

Did they really say that?  :funny: :lol: :funny: :lol: Too bad can't hear it because our net is the slowest here on planet earth.

puddin:

--- Quote from: Joab on October 01, 2009, 10:20:29 AM ---Something to do with you following TAR 15 around and the producers getting so weary about you that they have your picture to see if you're around to track them while they're filming the race.. if i didn't remember wrongly. :funny:

--- End quote ---
It wasn't me Rob! Now Chateau on the other hand ......  ;) :lol:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 01, 2009, 11:10:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on October 01, 2009, 10:20:29 AM ---Something to do with you following TAR 15 around and the producers getting so weary about you that they have your picture to see if you're around to track them while they're filming the race.. if i didn't remember wrongly. :funny:

--- End quote ---
It wasn't me Rob! Now Chateau on the other hand ......  ;) :lol:

--- End quote ---

I think TAR Producers checks RFF everyday during the course of filming to see the amount of "damage" done. I bet they will stop running decoys too. Imagine if they didn't make some teams run the decoy leg, we won't actually have a spoiler in fact. :funny:

georgiapeach:
Okay...heard the show. Where would I find the INTERVIEWS please??

georgiapeach:
Hmmmm...I THINK they are here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/realityradio

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version