Author Topic: Nashville Star  (Read 8213 times)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: Nashville Star
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 10:35:42 AM »
I knew that would happen. I honestly did not like Melissa at all. There was one song that I thought she was good at (and it just so happened to not have a high pitch to it).

Just did not think she personally should've gotten it. Oh well, what can you do. It didn't help me like her anymore the past few weeks the way she has acted. She knew she had it "won". I am ok with confidence but there is a difference between confidence and just plain rude/cockyness.

I can't wait for Gabe and Ashlees albums to come out. I just KNOW they will have one out. I would *almost* buy Shawn's. I will not be buying Melissas, thats for sure.

I couldn't agree with you more. Melissa will crash and burn hard core. I think Ashlee and Gabe will do much better than her. This show got it right once with Chris Young and he hasn't been given a fair shake. I mean Miranda Lambert didn't win her season.

Also I really wonder who was voting for these people I mean clearly these people aren't country music fans if someone like Coffey stuck around for that long. I feel like a lot of these people, Coffey and Melissa, stayed around because of their back stories more than anything.

Very disappointed and I felt like I wasted hours in my life to watch this show.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Nashville Star
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 02:15:01 AM »
Did you hear how bad Shawn screwed that song up last night. And her Miranda Lambert comment about 3rd place. She is NO Miranda :res:

I think Melissa is either going to surprise me or not. Im really unsure about her. And I agree people voted for her because of her story. Thats why I think sometimes these peole should sing behind a screen so we can't see them or hear about their stories haha! Yes im kidding.

I want Ashlee's album. I might buy Pearl Heart's as well, I wasn't a fan of them so much until the week they were eliminated but Jeffrey keeps making me want to hear them more :lol: