Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Alex  (Read 3290 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Alex
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »
ALEX

Haverford, PA
Education: Attended University of Colorado, Boulder

Alex grew up in the suburbs outside Philadelphia. He has been drawn to music his whole life. In high school, he was president of the jazz band and now Alex is an aspiring musician, the lead guitarist for a fledgling rock band. He doesn't want to compromise his aspirations of being a musician, thus he works odd jobs and lives at home with his parents while waiting for his big break. He says he communicates best through his music. He plans on bringing his guitar to help entertain his fellow players with a song he wrote especially for The Mole. His strategy is to be the "nice guy" but he says he can play dirty if he needs to. He learned to speak Spanish from his mother and lived in Costa Rica for five years. He considers himself an expert marksman.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:12:35 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Alex
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 04:58:46 PM »
Meet Alex

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Alex
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
Host Jon Kelly's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Alex, a 31-year-old musician from Haverford, PA

Jon: He's the artist/musician-type guy. No real confrontations, kind of stayed under the radar but also was clever, very funny. He was the type of guy, I think he had good skills and elements to stay for a long time simply because he was smart, funny but likeable. He was someone who could align himself and do some things. But also him being a performer, he understood playing to an audience. A great vibe and a funny cat.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!