Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*  (Read 231333 times)

Offline knuckles487

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*
« Reply #525 on: July 28, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »
Thanks so much puddin!!! Your the BEST!!! :hearts:
Ehat does this mean any ideas???

Well, Yonkers has about 10 zip codes ranging from 10701 to 10710.  If you rearrange either of those you have 00711.  It could point to Paul leaving.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #526 on: July 28, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »
Interesting...

I was just rewatching the end of last week's episode in search of a game question answer--

And during the quiz, when they are showing the computer answers, on the question "When did the Mole see their loved one" the little white cursor arrow went straight to #3...

And #3 was Nicole.

I didn't see that cursor arrow used on any other questions at all, which made this one look pretty blatant.

I'll try to do a screen cap but it won't be till tomorrow.

Peach, I think that you are right on.  It was the only time the curser was shown and it landed right on no. 3 which was Nicole.  I wouldn't hold it against the producers for being overly blantant.  Remember in mole 2 they came right out and printed on the intro "The Mole is Bill"; still at the end of the game there were those who doubted it.  So maybe the producers have seen that their clues have been too hard to find, so they may have eased up and made it a little more obvious.  But still you had to be sharp to spot the little arrow.  And if Nicole is the Mole, than the N20 clue would also point toward her.  A lot depends on who gets electrocuted tonight:  Paul or Mark?

Another thought:  since the Mole is not in the running for the half mil or whatever, maybe the producers gave him a plum by letting both his wife and daughter join him in BA (that would be Paul)

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #527 on: July 28, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
Thanks so much puddin!!! Your the BEST!!! :hearts:
Ehat does this mean any ideas???

Well, Yonkers has about 10 zip codes ranging from 10701 to 10710.  If you rearrange either of those you have 00711.  It could point to Paul leaving.

That usually has been the case with these clues, they point to the person going belly-up in tonights program.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #528 on: July 28, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
If Paul's the one going, that's one less suspect for me.  We'd have Mark (who I don't think is the Mole), Craig (who I think is the Mole but is almost too obvious) and Nicole (who's being very blatant, if she is the Mole).  Right now, I think the Mole's Craig but I wouldn't be too surpised to find out it's Nicole.  I'd be stunned if it was Mark, however!

Belle Book

Offline MountainsOutOfMoleHills

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #529 on: July 28, 2008, 09:29:56 PM »
Reflection! I wasn't paying much attention for clues tonight because I was eating during the episode, and I noticed a suspicious shot of a reflection on a building when they arrived at a mission. I didn't think much of it, but then I saw the reflection clue.

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #530 on: July 28, 2008, 10:02:01 PM »
1) those text clues are sick nasty.
2) Paul is not the mole.
3) Nicole is the mole.
4)Mark is gonna win.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #531 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »
Paul said he put all his answers based on Craig.

Paul is gone so Craig is not the mole.

Mark has done too well in winning or helping to win money.  He is the big winner because he knows who the mole is.

Craig is left on the outside looking in.

Nicole is the mole based on clues (N2O, ETC.

Offline Cincy-David

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #532 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »
Paul said he put all his answers based on Craig.

Paul is gone so Craig is not the mole.   Mark has done too well in winning or helping to win money.  He is the big winner because he knows who the mole is.

Craig is left on the outside looking in.  Nicole is the mole based on clues (N2O, ETC.

I am not sure this holds true.  Paul also never takes notes, and even though he answer that Craig is the mole, that does not mean that he has the correct answer, you can have an assumption and still not be able to answer the questions if your memory is not picture or you have taken great notes.

I am still sticking with Craig.  Did anyone notice the shirt he was wearing in the first challenge.  For me it looks like a red circle with an animated mole in the middle.  Since there is no cross bar like in the road signs for no left turn and such, could this be a clue that Craig is the MOLE, Can anyone with the skills get a shot of this and post it for us all to see.

Dave

Offline Groovyman

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #533 on: July 28, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »
I'm not sure if anybody else said this (or if it's unfounded) but in all the eliminations I've watched, Jon (the host) hasn't even called Craig's name. (It could just be editing though). Of course this might not mean anything if Jon really doesn't know who the mole is.

Offline Cincy-David

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #534 on: July 28, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »
One more thing that points to Craig (minor clue)

At the interview after Paul is eliminated, Jon Kelley asks each player if they're the mole.  He follows this up by saying that just one of them is lying.

Nicole: "No, I'm not the Mole."

Craig: "No, Mark is the Mole."

Mark: "No, I'm not the Mole."

Craig is the only one no to say I am NOT the Mole.  Minor, I agree, but something.  I don't beleive at any point that Mark is the mole, so that makes Craig the liar to me.

Dave

Offline Cincy-David

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #535 on: July 28, 2008, 10:47:35 PM »
I'm not sure if anybody else said this (or if it's unfounded) but in all the eliminations I've watched, Jon (the host) hasn't even called Craig's name. (It could just be editing though). Of course this might not mean anything if Jon really doesn't know who the mole is.

:lol: Hey Groovyman - I had mentioned this is a post a week or so ago, but this is way back there, but I confer.  Jon has never once shown Craigs results on the Monday night show.  (This is to the best of my memory).

Dave

Offline kendra1117

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #536 on: July 28, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »
Hey guys!  You have all been doing a great job at keeping me guessing with these darn clues!

I know that the clues seem to have been pointing more towards who is going home but the one thing I thought of when I got the text clue this morning (00711) is that the mole is being represented as #11 (like most clues seem to have been at some point or another) and 007 was a spy with a gun.  My thought watching the show was that Mark might be the mole because he was the "shooter".

Of course, that was a fleeting moment.  I still think that Craig is the mole and have since the first episode.

In thinking about who Nicole and Paul did the quiz for, they both mentioned that they were answering it for Craig.  Someone mentioned that Paul leaving after answering about Craig may be proof that he is not the mole but I still think the possibility exists despite this.  Even if they both did it for him, I wasn't surprised that Paul was the one to go.  Nicole seems to answer the questions fast and she seems to remember more details that Paul might not because he never writes things down.  That might cause her to get more correct and not cause a tie.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #537 on: July 28, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »
I figured out the apple clue from fruit of the luge!!!!!!!! lol im hyped i know but "an apple a day keeps the dr. (mole) away"!!!

Offline RadioRocket

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »
Did anyone else notice how when Paul drove off Jon say take care "slick"?
Hmmm. Craig maybe? But Jon doesn't know who the Mole is.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2008, 12:41:25 AM »
I figured out the apple clue from fruit of the luge!!!!!!!! lol im hyped i know but "an apple a day keeps the dr. (mole) away"!!!

I think you may be right on this. Nicole has been the least suspected which has changed my mind about her. Besides, Nicole rhymes with Mole.  :funny:

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2008, 12:51:46 AM »
Another thought from tonight's eppy (West coast here). Nicole's beahvior garnered a lot of screen time at one point (after the 1st challenge I think). It was just really weird the looks she gave towards Jon and what he was saying. I'll screen cap them if I can find the time.

And, I find it odd how they (NBC) focus on the elimination in these eppys. Reflecting back... haha... it's just so obvious who is leaving from the episode itself.  Farewell cameos for sure.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:04:06 AM by Molecule »

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2008, 01:05:01 AM »
Omg Paul has been executed and my theories have been torn to shambles :'(

krazlilangl

« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2008, 01:14:18 AM »

I did not notice this till you mentioned it, so I went back and watched it again.

I know this may sound crazy, but to me it sounded like Jon's voice was a voice over when saying "Take care slick", like it was added in after production. It was noticeably lower than when he said "Take it easy."

I might be listening too hard though....

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2008, 01:27:47 AM »

I did not notice this till you mentioned it, so I went back and watched it again.

I know this may sound crazy, but to me it sounded like Jon's voice was a voice over when saying "Take care slick", like it was added in after production. It was noticeably lower than when he said "Take it easy."

I might be listening too hard though....

Voice overs started with Ep 1. Just watch when they all line up and are welcomed by Jon before the falls jump. Kinda sucks knowing editing is going on....

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2008, 01:30:20 AM »
Paul would have been the most excellent Mole. I'm sorry to see him go!

Offline V.L.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2008, 01:36:34 AM »
I'm so glad I didn't jump on the Paul bandwagon.  :jumpy: Nicole has been on my suspect list from the beginning, before I started posting on here, and I'm SO glad she's still there, and most likely the Mole.

I missed the episode, but I'm going to watch it as soon as I can online. Excited for the finale!

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2008, 01:48:14 AM »
I'm so glad I didn't jump on the Paul bandwagon.  :jumpy: Nicole has been on my suspect list from the beginning, before I started posting on here, and I'm SO glad she's still there, and most likely the Mole.

I missed the episode, but I'm going to watch it as soon as I can online. Excited for the finale!

If i recall there wasnt a bandwagon for Paul. In fact i was the only one that openly expressed i thought it was him. Anywhoo as far as the cluecards from episode 6 on ward have had  dates and times in the upper right corners. whatseveryones take on that?

Offline MountainsOutOfMoleHills

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2008, 04:02:02 AM »
Did anyone see what was in the reflection of the building when they arrived at the first mission?!?!?!?!   :iok

Offline Cincy-David

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2008, 08:07:29 AM »
Did anyone see what was in the reflection of the building when they arrived at the first mission?!?!?!?!   :iok

I am trying to get a shot of it, but it appeared to be a water tower that had the words SITS on it. No clue what it means or if it plays in.  It was way to obvious of a reflection though not too.  If anyone has a photo, please post.

Dave

Offline washburn927

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2008, 09:09:51 AM »
I haven't been reading the posts lately, so I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but did anyone (besides me) think that Jon was giving a clue when he was congratulating the final four just before the first mission of the episode? He said, "You guys are definitely headed in the right direction." Notice, Craig was standing on the far right when he said this. I may be reading into things, but that stands out to me as something that Jon wouldn't normally say--something the producers had him say (kinda like the "paid the Price" in Mole Season 1.