Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*  (Read 231806 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*
« Reply #400 on: July 13, 2008, 05:44:50 PM »
haha well just google the mole 5 wiki and you'll get the link

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #401 on: July 13, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »
Thanx puddin.... I love saying that name by the way. Does any one think the mission names could be clues.... like the traveler mission points at craig because in his bio it say he travels extensively just like the selkirk clue was in Robinson Crusoe name?

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »
San Cristóbal (the moutain they climbed in race to the summit, aka St. Christopher) is the patron St. of Travelers.

The mission of Midas Rush the teams were broken up into the Selfless and the selfish (Selfless pointing at craig as he is the only truly giving one out of the whole cast.) Speaking to the mole's actual personality.

All for one..... One for all *again another personality clue about who the mole is.

Travelers..... *read my previous post

maybe im right lol? I dont feel any of these are stretches. but maybe im looking too much into this.

Offline p1a55b1idii

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2008, 05:31:38 AM »
I think Craig remembered the name of the missions a little too well.

Offline elTopo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »
i'm hearing rumors that they might cancel the mole, even half way through the season!!! is this true?

www.savethemole.com

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »
I think from what the producers are saying is that there may be NO more MOle AFTER this season... :'(

we started a thread about this over here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15751.0.html

:waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MountainsOutOfMoleHills

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »
During the wine mission, there was a crate behind the host. It was the only one with a number code. If my vision is correct, the code is: 3????

(I couldnt see the last four digits. Sorry) It could be 33638

Offline willdog03

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »
     HUGE CLUES!!!

i am new to this but my suspicion is to craig because all of the friends he has had (bobby, liz, victoria) have been eleminated, why suspect ur friends/ coelition partner? Also on the gold rush challenge where they ran up the hill when craig was sick and had hypothermia usually on game shows they get sent home just in case. But! if craig is the mole u cant send the mole home, then the game is ruined, this is all just me thinking could be or not im not sure, i have seen evidence diisscused earlier that also leads me to beleive its craig! Also while going through the first parts of the intro on the flashing green screen i found a D.O.B. it is i think 9_5_1970/1978 not really sure, but the year is 2008 and craig is 30 years of age acording to the secound date, but i also found another D.O.B. that was talked about earlier its 12_5_1970 i could be wrong if i am some1 please tell me. One thing i found that i dont really know about is i saw a pop up on the intro also that say aunt is nicole an aunt also i found John Doe lol could be anyone, but still might be someone... The biggest clue i think is i read it on a website is on the robinson curosoe mission Robinson Curosoe's name is  Alexander Selkirk but if u wikipedia it u see another spelling is Sel"craig" omg right!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 10:34:13 AM by willdog03 »

Offline eyal8r

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #408 on: July 15, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »
Hey guys-
New here- but surprised that no one's mentioned this yet...  Did anyone notice that CLAY had the number '11' on his jersey in the soccer challenge???

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #409 on: July 15, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »
I think that I have come upon the first real clue to the identity of The Mole; a clue planted by the producers within the scenes. 

Last night, as the players arrived at the "wine garden" the camera held on a closeup of one particular wine barrel.  On the barrow was the sign - while letters on black - which read:

N 2 O.

N2O is the chemical symbol for Nitrous Oxide, also known as "Laughing Gas", and is used as a mild form of anesthetic.

N20 is used for the Laparoscopic Management of the Persistent Adnexal Mass in PREGNANCY

Nicole is an OBGYN doctor who deals with Pregnacies!

Niclole is the Mole :yess:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:04:37 PM by gingerman28 »

Offline Nightstalker

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #410 on: July 15, 2008, 05:08:58 PM »
I know I'm going to sound like a broken record when I say this so apologizes in advance.  Guys, do you seriously think that some of these things that are being mentioned could be clues?  The ones that get to me the most are people who think that they're reusing clues.  For example, Anderson holding an apple in season 2 was a reference to Bill being from Washington.  Now I see people saying that they think John holding an apple in season 5 is a reference to Paul being from New York City.  Seriously?  They're going to use the same clue again?  The producers are smart.  They probably did that on purpose just to see if anyone would try to take that as a clue.  It's the same with the number 7 repeating during celebrity Mole.  Do you really think they're going to pick another number like 11 and repeat it?  I give the producers credit.  I sincerely doubt they'll use the same clues from past seasons in this season. 

I've said it before but I think people are grasping for clues.  So what if Craig remembers mission names well.  What does that mean?  He's got a good memory.  He takes notes.  He pays attention.  I don't think that means he has to be the mole because he was briefed on every mission and thus must know all of their names by heart.

Now the N 20 thing might actually be a clue.  I mean, the camera zeroed in on that and stayed there for a while.  What does the clue mean?  I don't know.  But I don't think it's laughing gas just because that's not all it said.  It said N 20 and below that it said HL 70.  I don't think only looking at one and not the other is smart.  What it means?  You've got me.  But if I were to take anything away from this episode as far as a clue goes it'd be that.

Again, sorry if I sound condescending.  That's not my intention.  I just want to help us all as a group.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #411 on: July 15, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
Im looking forward to seeing the revelation of the clues.

And what the hell is all of this about GRAPES! ??   :killme: :holdbreath:

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2008, 07:02:54 PM »
Text clue: X13421

This could be a guitar chord I found on GuitarWiki:
Bb minor 7
______
xo|||o
x|||o|
x|oo||
------
x13421

And it would again point to the person who got executed.... Alex the guitar player.

(I posted this on the EP6 discussion and figured I'd post it here too.)

Offline Crash_hust

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
anyone else notice that craig is keeping up with how much money certain people are losing the group?

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »
Its alright night stalker, some people, myself included, like to ramble and throw ideas out there. now the grapes clue is the fruit that we should look at, obviously, as the clue of where the mole is from. California is the state where most grapes come from. They started at LOS ANGELES, chile i believe. another clue of california.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »
I know I'm going to sound like a broken record when I say this so apologizes in advance.  Guys, do you seriously think that some of these things that are being mentioned could be clues?  The ones that get to me the most are people who think that they're reusing clues.  For example, Anderson holding an apple in season 2 was a reference to Bill being from Washington.  Now I see people saying that they think John holding an apple in season 5 is a reference to Paul being from New York City.  Seriously?  They're going to use the same clue again?  The producers are smart.  They probably did that on purpose just to see if anyone would try to take that as a clue.  It's the same with the number 7 repeating during celebrity Mole.  Do you really think they're going to pick another number like 11 and repeat it?  I give the producers credit.  I sincerely doubt they'll use the same clues from past seasons in this season. 

But Paul is from Yonkers, not New York City. So the apple wouldn't refer to him anyway since he is not from The Big Apple.

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »
yeah, i definitely think that grapes is a recurring theme...

for the N 20 HL 70 sign on the wine barrel, i looked it up as 20% nitrogen and 70 % helium. Doing this gave me trimix, a breathing gas that allows you to breathe well underwater.  I read somewhere that craig has sleep apnea, meaning he needs a special machine at night to help him breathe while sleeping. However, this notes nothing about being underwater, i thought i should mention it.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
Now the N 20 thing might actually be a clue.  I mean, the camera zeroed in on that and stayed there for a while.  What does the clue mean?  I don't know.  But I don't think it's laughing gas just because that's not all it said.  It said N 20 and below that it said HL 70.  I don't think only looking at one and not the other is smart.  What it means?  You've got me.  But if I were to take anything away from this episode as far as a clue goes it'd be that.

Well, let's take a look at the episode shot:

And an image I found online taken at the same vineyard (I blurred the subject's face to protect the identity of the innocent victim of this post :lol: ):

Now what does everyone think? Did they change the labeling of the barrel for the show or was it just a random barrel for imagery-sake? Or did they get lucky and find a barrel with markings that worked as a clue? My guess is that this is a total non-clue, but along with everyone else you have to look at EVERYTHING just in case and hash it out. It's just part of the process of deduction and what makes this forum fun.

(P.S. From what little I know about all the wineries I've visited in my own home state *hic*, barrels are usually marked to identify the vineyard or origin, the date it was harvested and the strength of its contents - i.e. light toast, heavy toast, etc. HL could stand for "half-life," meaning the amount of years it would take for it to lose half its strength. I'm not entirely certain, but if so then in this case that barrel of wine from the show would take 70 years to lose half of its potency. Again, I'm no expert.)

:jam:

Offline Nightstalker

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »
But Paul is from Yonkers, not New York City. So the apple wouldn't refer to him anyway since he is not from The Big Apple.

Hey, I'm not saying it makes sense.  I'm just saying that I've seen many a people on many a forum try to link the apple to Paul.

• RFF Not So Newbie

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2008, 12:05:30 AM »
um.......... is that what a "utility worker" does?

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

Well, let's take a look at the episode shot:

And an image I found online taken at the same vineyard (I blurred the subject's face to protect the identity of the innocent victim of this post :lol: ):

Now what does everyone think? Did they change the labeling of the barrel for the show or was it just a random barrel for imagery-sake? Or did they get lucky and find a barrel with markings that worked as a clue? My guess is that this is a total non-clue, but along with everyone else you have to look at EVERYTHING just in case and hash it out. It's just part of the process of deduction and what makes this forum fun.

(P.S. From what little I know about all the wineries I've visited in my own home state *hic*, barrels are usually marked to identify the vineyard or origin, the date it was harvested and the strength of its contents - i.e. light toast, heavy toast, etc. HL could stand for "half-life," meaning the amount of years it would take for it to lose half its strength. I'm not entirely certain, but if so then in this case that barrel of wine from the show would take 70 years to lose half of its potency. Again, I'm no expert.)

:jam:

The marking on the wine barrel may be just that.  But if it has no meaning for the race, why did the camera center on it for so long?  There was no reason even to center on that logo at all, so it must mean something. It is just like the clue for Bill in Mole 2, the camera centered on a picture of a Sailing boat over Bill's head at one of the last dinners.  So it very well could be that N2O does refer to Nitrous Oxide a gas used by doctors.

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2008, 07:42:51 PM »
http://www.realitybbqforums.com/showthread.php?t=5012

I actually like the idea of this a lot, and it makes complete sense to me...according to this, though, Mark and Craig (my top two choices  :yess:) will be in the final 3.  :tup:   

as to who the mole is...  :duno:

and I just searched around and decided to add this as well:

http://www.realitybbqforums.com/showthread.php?t=4829

it also makes another good point with craig being the mole...i really don't know, but i still think craig or mark is the mole...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:05:59 PM by randallcornelius »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »
has anyone added these?

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »
i just threw something together, lemme know what you guys think:

s666-LIAr

s666: replace 666(the mole) with clay, which gives you sclay.

LIAr: replace LIA with ITA, which gives you ITAr

sclay-ITAr

unscrambling sclayitar gives you rascality....i looked up rascal and a rascal is a dishonest person...just a thought...