Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*  (Read 231829 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2008, 11:18:43 PM »
:welcome3: virushunter!

:ty4posting --interesting re the Titantic!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »
Can anyone make something out of this:

234 715
WER UQT
Where are you cutie? Does anyone else think that?

virus hunter, he got that by choosing the letters below the numbers on a keyboard. for instance, he used the numbers at the top of the keyboard to refer to these numbers and looked directly under them to see what letters they come up with. Although, i don't think they would have us solve a clue that way, i can't be sure since i'm not writing them  :funny:

it is a bit of a stretch, but any idea counts. And good input from everyone.  :tup:

Offline multi007

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Mole 5 *Spoilers*
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2008, 08:45:13 AM »
In the second picture posted by someone earlier ("I Lie with my Eyes"), look closely at the contestants eyes.
All are facing forward except one - Alex.
This one screams out at me!!!!

FROM TWOP

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/463/ewmole1au4.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9881/ewmole2go7.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9523/ewmole3ym1.jpg

It cant be Alex, it just cant be.  Why would the Mole bust his butt speaking Spanish to everyone in town to find virtually all of the piggy banks?  If he were the Mole, he would never admit he knew Spanish, or he would have use his foreign language skills to throw the team off by misdirecting them to different locations. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:01:37 AM by multi007 »

Offline multi007

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2008, 09:00:04 AM »
During the opening interviews of tonight's episode, Craig was looking to his right (viewer left) when talking about almost dieing in the ambulance.  I believe that psychology lie detector signs say people look to their right when creating a story and to their left when recalling. That would suggest that Craig is lying with his eyes. A bit of a stretch but something.
That is a good deduction, however, Craig did almost die in the ambulance. While you are correct that looking to the up and to the left indicates a visually constructed image, this is not the best basis to go on. While this method has merit, you shouldn't base an opinion solely on it.

However, you may be on to something with this. I charge everyone here to try and note which way people look when they speak, so we can try to get this 'I lie with my eyes' clue solved as soon as we can.

This website can help: http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

I have not yet seen this newest episode, but from what I hear there are some interesting clues. I plan to watch it tomorrow some time. I'll say more then.

I dont by that.  Besides, who says that Craig did almost die?  Craig.  Its not like they could use that as a way to get Craig alone to talk to him about more production information  like they did with the girl Kathryn Price from season 1. Remember the season finale of season 1 showed her anguish when talking to the producers inside her hotel room saying "Im not sure I can go on with this".  Then the producers told her she's doing a great job and keep up the good work.   Well for the Mole to get more advice from the producers, they need to get the Mole alone.  How better to do that than get the Mole into an Ambulence? 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:10:05 AM by multi007 »

Offline multi007

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
One more thing.   The Mole show has not been on since 2002 (lets forget the celebrity moles for a second becuase they are not nearly like the originals).  Since the year 2002, there was one big advancement in technology.   The TIVO! (I know tivo is much older than 2002 but it really became mainstream after 2002)  As a result, many of the clues from season 1 and season 2 were shown quickly on tv - people who watched the show either watched it live or via VCR.  Now many of us have Tivo that gives us a crystal clear frame by frame review of the show, I think the producers are well aware of this and must be more coy than ever.

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
Hey everyone...I found a few things that I thought were odd...in the scrapbook, the one with the chains that bind...on the bottom of it it says poloroid and the number 32..Clay is 32...also in the llama picture, if you look directly behind it, there sits the unicycle that Clay was suppose to ride...any thoughts?

Offline MountainsOutOfMoleHills

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
Maybe the neurotoxin symbolizes the mole defeating Kristen. The Heart could symbolize defeating Liz. And I dont know about the Titanic thing.

Well, I think this idea was already given, but the only people to not survive the sinking of the Titanic were the ones who took the life rafts.  Those who died didn't.  And I'm sure you remember who didn't take the raft.  Yep.  Marcie.  The first one to go.

And MountainsOutOfMoleHills (mind if I call you mountains?), how did you get that?

How did I get what?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
How did I get what?

MOOMH: I think what they meant was this:

234 715
WER UQT
Where are you cutie? Does anyone else think that?

(I LOVE your name!)  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline multi007

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »
Here's a great site that brings all clues to one page.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheMole&Number=9145941&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Nothing stands out for me.  Of course when this is all over, we will be like "Ohhhhhhhhh, that's what that meant!"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:38:25 PM by multi007 »

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »
ok, now i'm just gonna throw this out there, i think i might be way off, but whatever... :duno:

in the mole journal on the page with the grape stains, above his note, there is 3 $10 bills...10 + 10 + 10=30

craig is 30 years old....ta-da, i just solved the mole!  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »
ok, now i'm just gonna throw this out there, i think i might be way off, but whatever... :duno:

in the mole journal on the page with the grape stains, above his note, there is 3 $10 bills...10 + 10 + 10=30

I think that represented the 30G's that whatsherface blond chick took, the bribe.

Offline randallcornelius

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2008, 01:37:57 AM »

I think that represented the 30G's that whatsherface blond chick took, the bribe.

yay, i'm an idiot! :jumpy: lol, this is why i should guess at the mole and hope i'm right rather than try and figuring out who it is.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »
Just pointing out that they never show a result for Craig's quiz.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CT

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • You gotz to love penguins!
« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »
Just pointing out that they never show a result for Craig's quiz.

I believe they haven't shown Nicole the green screen yet either...

Offline geosooner

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2008, 10:05:07 PM »
Ok, better late than never, I just got done watching the most recent episode and I too took note of the graffiti all over the place. the white building said "JAMIE" on it. Do we think Jamie is someone's mom's name? that would go with that "find the mom" clue...

would the producers be that blatant about it?

Offline elTopo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2008, 09:35:23 AM »
Ok, better late than never, I just got done watching the most recent episode and I too took note of the graffiti all over the place. the white building said "JAMIE" on it. Do we think Jamie is someone's mom's name? that would go with that "find the mom" clue...

would the producers be that blatant about it?

good catch, i also noticed all the graffiti and think that could somehow be a clue perhaps.. however i think maybe that there was graffiti in general would be more of the clue not necessarily what the graffiti says.. Jamie (pronounced Hi-Me) is the spanish name for James and is pretty common. i just assumed thats what it meant and not our english name Jamie.. would the producers really be allowed to graffiti a kind of famous place for an american game show? well anyway it got there somehow i guess someone was allowed to do it, i dont think we should focus a lot on it though

another thing i recently noticed... on the first page of the forum puddin posted an article from TV Guide that had a picture of the 12 contestants and the first time i saw it i just scrolled over it but this time I actually read the descriptions and I actually found out a lot about the characters... not saying that any of these are clues necessarily, but just to help us know a little more about them. i've watched all the shows and i found out some stuff i never knew!

Liz: Feisty widowed grandmother
Alex: The rockstar still living with his folks
Marcie: Bilingual stay-at-home mom
Craig: The "jolly" disaster-relief volunteer
Nicole: The self-described "diva"
Paul: Verbose ex-playa from Noo Yawk
Kristen: The planet's sexiest neuroscientist
Ali: Religious ex-party girl with a thing for guns
Bobby: The strategist with a finely tuned gaydar
Clay: Obsessive-compulsive criminal-law attorney
Mark: Type-A-High School Teacher with a genius IQ
Victoria: Foul-Mouthed pageant queen

i didnt know alex lived with his parents, that marcie was bilingual, or that ali has a thing for guns, i'm not sure what exactly the comment about bobby's gaydar is implying.. is it saying that Clay is OCD or are they just "stereotyping" .. Mark has a genius IQ?!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:46:54 AM by elTopo »

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »
Ya know what would be a much easier way of prematurely revealing the mole? Simply going back and seeing how and how much each remaining person has lost for the jackpot. :alarm

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2008, 10:17:07 PM »
But if IIRC, The Mole isn't necessarily the biggest jackpot loser though...that would be too much of a giveaway!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rabbit

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2008, 03:13:35 PM »
true.. but if someone actually has banked more than they took away, that's almost certain they are not the mole, isn't it?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »
:funny: Unless they are just a bad Mole? :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2008, 12:48:15 AM »
Did Mark carry a lot of gold bricks? Maybe he picked up a lot so he could drop more, therefore adding more to HIS pot?

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »
Does anyone know the mission names?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »
That link gives me this: :duno:

No article title matches
There is no page titled "The_Mole_(2008_US_TV_Series".

another site? All I can find is not for this current season... as in here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole_%28TV_series%29
RFF's Golden Rule: