Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*  (Read 231798 times)

Offline knuckles487

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2008, 02:18:42 AM »

Seen that but dismissed it since it says MDEL.  This one however........

does say mole and has the year Craig was born right above it.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
Maybe there are clues or its to mess with you all  :lol:?

sam300 also did the Samantha Who scrapblog ..so much alike don't you think?

I didn't know this existed! Great... another mind "messer."  :pull Does this have any REAL clues in it? I thought maybe the boarding pass was a clue until I saw the same one used for the Samantha Who scrapbook. The boarding pass is in Houston and if you map Bishop to Houston, the route goes right through a town named Victoria. But... seeing that the same or almost same pass was used before, it's prolly just a coincidence. The only thing I could read on the passport was Gatwick (London). If it is the Mole's scrapbook, wouldn't anyone referred to be counted out? Kristen is the only one still in the game that is mentioned. Oh, and isn't Victoria fluent in Spanish? She would know how to say "No shirt... etc."

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if it is just to mess with us!

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »

Seen that but dismissed it since it says MDEL.  This one however........

does say mole and has the year Craig was born right above it.

Actually, it says "malo." The combination lock is bad.

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • "Shelves in the closet happy thought indeed!"
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »
If the ep. 4 clue is in fact an eye chart that could be relating to the "I lie with my eyes" clue...maybe? possibly Craig?
"But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »
More thoughts on Craig, and Mark actually. Craig's last name is SLIKE. Mark's journal that they let us peek at in EP1 while they were in the cabin has Craig jotted down as SLYKE two times. I think it's odd that he would refer to only one player by his last name. Yeah, it's typical for guys to call other guys by their last names, but usually once they're on friendly terms and he jotted down all the other guys using their first names. They supposedly "just met" that night so I find it particularly strange even if it was just a misspelling on Mark's part. What do you think this could infer if anything? The "I lie with my eyes" could point the finger at Mark. His tearful display for one. Maybe something to do with this name thing too.

Back to Craig. Someone said the Mole's color is red. Is this true? I don't know being that this is the first time I've watched the show. Craig is always wearing red, from his tennies, to his tie, to the upcoming episode and the ski beanie. Wouldn't that be a little too obvious if the other players know this tidbit?

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2008, 06:44:25 PM »
More thoughts on Craig, and Mark actually. Craig's last name is SLIKE. Mark's journal that they let us peek at in EP1 while they were in the cabin has Craig jotted down as SLYKE two times. I think it's odd that he would refer to only one player by his last name. Yeah, it's typical for guys to call other guys by their last names, but usually once they're on friendly terms and he jotted down all the other guys using their first names. They supposedly "just met" that night so I find it particularly strange even if it was just a misspelling on Mark's part. What do you think this could infer if anything? The "I lie with my eyes" could point the finger at Mark. His tearful display for one. Maybe something to do with this name thing too.

Back to Craig. Someone said the Mole's color is red. Is this true? I don't know being that this is the first time I've watched the show. Craig is always wearing red, from his tennies, to his tie, to the upcoming episode and the ski beanie. Wouldn't that be a little too obvious if the other players know this tidbit?

I remember watching a behind the scenes videos on the ABC web site and it showed Craig wearing a shirt with his last name on the front in huge letters, and i believe it was one of the first days their, so it is possable that mark saw him in this shirt and it stuck in his head...idk just a thought.
"But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
I remember watching a behind the scenes videos on the ABC web site and it showed Craig wearing a shirt with his last name on the front in huge letters, and i believe it was one of the first days their, so it is possable that mark saw him in this shirt and it stuck in his head...idk just a thought.

He was wearing the t-shirt just before the soccer match and uphill challenge, but he's prolly worn it more than once so you're prolly right!! I'm usually a better sleuth than this and it's driving me bonkers.  :groan:

BTW, has anyone else been checking out the extras/deleted scenes on ABC's web site? Some extra food for thought there and some funny moments. I also went thru the Bio videos and Paul was the only one who didn't start with "I am the Mole" and close with "I am not the Mole." His were "I don't think I'm the Mole" and closed with "I am the Mole." I'm sure someone else already picked up on this, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: June 23, 2008, 10:55:34 AM »
Heres the quiz

Question 1: Is the Mole?

Male
Female

Question 2: In the "Midas Rush" mission, what color pants was The Mole wearing?

Blue
Black

Question 3: In "Midas Rush," did The Mole's team decide who received an exemption?

Yes
No

Question 4: How many gold bars did The Mole's team carry to the finish in "Midas Rush"?

Question 5: At the end of "Midas Rush," from Jon's perspective, where was The Mole standing (from l to r)? First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth

Question 6: To date, has The Mole received an exemption?

Yes
No

Question 7: During the "Who Said That" mission, was The Mole's answer disqualified?

Yes
No

Question 8: Was The Mole's journal burnt?

Yes
No

Question 9: During "Who Said That," did The Mole confess to writing a comment about another player?

Yes
No

Question 10: Who is the Mole?

Alex
Clay
Craig
Kristen
Mark
Nicole
Paul
Victoria

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #233 on: June 23, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »
Text Clue:
cf (11) 8

Offline Crash_hust

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #234 on: June 23, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »
the text clue has always shown who is going home... i'm pretty sure of that.

Paul is still numero uno on my list. Ever since he teamed up with Alex ... even though he doesnt really like him. The mission where they had to get clothes. I think finding the laundromat was a complete fluke. Paul has made EVERYONE else seem suspicious. Who else would have known that the piggy held an exemption? He is so outspoken that everyone just assumes its the "new york" in him.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »
Do you think that this mole's scrapbook/journal is meant to contain clues for us because if so it certainly eliminates several players(as sailorswife was saying)?
for example:
1)"Those kids really ran us all over the field..." Eliminates: Mark, Kristen
"Being blindfolded while flying 40 mph..." Eliminates: Nicole, Mark, and Craig. (Bobby and Ali were also blindfolded.
This Leaves Victoria, Clay, Paul, and Alex (who is supposedly going home this week). I really don’t like this... but Clay was in my top three anyways as well as Victoria. It seems like to much information for then to give us straight out!
hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm...did ABC goof?

The being blindfolded while going on the luge clue now reads like this:

compared to this when first posted:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »
Do you think that this mole's scrapbook/journal is meant to contain clues for us because if so it certainly eliminates several players(as sailorswife was saying)?
for example:
1)"Those kids really ran us all over the field..." Eliminates: Mark, Kristen
"Being blindfolded while flying 40 mph..." Eliminates: Nicole, Mark, and Craig. (Bobby and Ali were also blindfolded.
This Leaves Victoria, Clay, Paul, and Alex (who is supposedly going home this week). I really don’t like this... but Clay was in my top three anyways as well as Victoria. It seems like to much information for then to give us straight out!
hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm...did ABC goof?

compared to this when first posted:

I think the producers realized they made it a little too easy for us to figure out who the Mole was, so they changed the scrapbook post.

Belle Book

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #237 on: June 23, 2008, 07:26:06 PM »
Wow :ascared
nice catch peach either they realized they were giving away to much information or they realized it was incorrect ...like the mole wasn't blind folded...idk I just really want the mole to be Craig so i hope they were wrong (he wasn't blindfolded!) we shall see i guess.

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #238 on: June 23, 2008, 09:52:58 PM »
I bet you those numbers from the last clue are the numbers of the saved journals. Alex's was saved and craigs was saved. If alex is going home then he had the number 8 journal. And If craig is the mole then he has the 11 journal.!!!!!!! I hope im not going off the deep end with these clues.

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #239 on: June 23, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »
lol nope

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
Victoria NO!!!!!!! She was in my top three.

Offline RadioRocket

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #241 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
I still think Craig is the Mole. Near the end of tonight's episode (Episode 4) I started thinking it was Victoria. She seemed really fake in tonight's episode and she didn't make much eye contact when she said she wasn't the Mole.

The picture says "i've never been blindfolded" if Craig was the Mole, then it wouldn't add up. Because he wasn't blindfolded. They might have changed it because they had made a mistake or they could just be throwing us off. GOD DAMN IT!  :duno: :duno:

Offline jskura

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #242 on: June 23, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »
Has there been anyone to this point that hasnt seen test results?

Offline Crash_hust

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »
I get the text clue now.... bf = Bon Fire  (11) = Craig's journal. the parentheses are because he wasn't there. The 8 was Alex's.

So i am for SURE now that the text clues are for who is going home.... they don't help with who the mole is.

Paul is the Mole. He has put himself in situations to where he either gets an exemption.... or looses money. He was holding the blanket in piggies.... he was blindfolded (didnt they loose his money by talking after they were done?). The first episode really doesnt count much... it was hit or miss on money and on whether or not they would get a bag... so he didnt have to do anything. He teamed with Alex to get food. I think he figured no one else would be able too because of the language barrier. Bad luck on the laundromat. He tried to keep his journal, again bad luck with the game HE suggested.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »
I thought the text clue was c f (11) 8. No?

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2008, 10:25:00 PM »

Hmmmm...did ABC goof?

Sweet!, Georgia Peach! (pun intended) Nice catch!  :jumpy:  Interesting stuff!

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #246 on: June 23, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »
thats what i thought...
I bet you those numbers from the last clue are the numbers of the saved journals. Alex's was saved and craigs was saved. If alex is going home then he had the number 8 journal. And If craig is the mole then he has the 11 journal.!!!!!!! I hope im not going off the deep end with these clues.

But then I thought the text clues were of people being sent home....

And yes
I thought the text clue was c f (11) 8. No?

Offline Crash_hust

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #247 on: June 23, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »
crap... i wrote the wrong letter... well that throws that off :(

what number was victoria? was she 3?

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #248 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
crap... i wrote the wrong letter... well that throws that off :(

what number was victoria? was she 3?

Maybe Camp Fire then? I think it's one word "campfire," but we're talking ABC here....  :funny:

Offline Crash_hust

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #249 on: June 23, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
well i'm trying to make sense of it. So far all of the text clues have had to do with someone going home. i missed the first one but the heart and grapes sent BOTH of those players home. Liz was wearing hearts and Bobby had the grape thingy.

cf (11) 8. 

if its campfire .... then its who gets "saved" from the fire. kinda odd....