Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*  (Read 231352 times)

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*
« Reply #600 on: August 04, 2008, 06:03:47 PM »
What I find interesting about the doublets journal entry is that Craig's word "Moll" is in it. It only has a single strikethrough as opposed to the others that are double strikethroughs.

First of all, "moll???" I had to look that word up! Do you think Jon actually knew it was a word and a slang word at that and thus "approved" Craig's results?

Second, what's with the question marks? Do they correspond to anything or anyone? And why does the third column not have any?

Just some more of my scattered thoughts that might lead one of you more brilliant ones to an actual idea...  :bubs

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #601 on: August 04, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
Oh, and Dole Hole Pole. Dole Hole Pole. D H P. PHD.

Maybe?  Prolly not! :funny:

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #602 on: August 04, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »

That's a picture of Clay.

Or Paul which i was so sure that it was him. Anywhoo based off the Journal entries i can say this. Its definitely not mark because there are two entries that would contridict that.

#1- The mole commenting on the soccer game

#2- The mole making the paint comment about how it looked good on her.(lol yes i said her because i tink Nicole is the mole)

btw the cluecard is 7..26..52 and  7+26=33 and 33 is Nicole's age. Thats kinda me just alf assing a theory in her direction though.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:07:55 PM by marukisu »

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #603 on: August 04, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »
The ransom note has been bothering me since the When Pigs Fly challenge so I thought to take a look back at it. The one word that jumped out at me was "baby." With all the OBGYN thoughts flying around, it really stood out. Anyway, might be worth going back and watching the eppies while focusing on the final three. Some things might really start to make sense.

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #604 on: August 04, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »
The ransom note has been bothering me since the When Pigs Fly challenge so I thought to take a look back at it. The one word that jumped out at me was "baby." With all the OBGYN thoughts flying around, it really stood out. Anyway, might be worth going back and watching the eppies while focusing on the final three. Some things might really start to make sense.

are you talking about the  word being present in the note, because i see it too with the orange text cutouts.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #605 on: August 04, 2008, 07:16:08 PM »
Does Any one have the text clue for week nine???
 Also any ideas about this weeks abc clue: 7..26..52???
So far no light bulbs for me but I am still working on it.

July 26, 1952 has a special significance in Argentina, it is the day that Eva Peron died.  It also shows up in a lyric by Madonna in the film "Evita".  Another happening of note is that an UFO was reported seen over Washington, DC.

It is also the day that King Karouk of Egypt abdicated.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #606 on: August 04, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

I may be blind but I don't see "baby", I do see "bapy"   Where is the second "B'

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #607 on: August 04, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »

I may be blind but I don't see "baby", I do see "bapy"   Where is the second "B'

Just look at the orange letters g-man
A in first line
Y in 6th line
B in 7th line
B in 8th line

Offline jskura

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #608 on: August 04, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »
I'm almost positive that the aybb thing is just a fluke.

There is a G, L, H, F that all have the same colour/font too.

Offline eazeymac91

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #609 on: August 04, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »
Did you guys hear the sound before the commericial when the screen said The Mole I couldn't make it out. If possible could someone slow it down

Offline jamesc

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #610 on: August 04, 2008, 09:42:57 PM »
Ok, I heard the sounds before the commercials decided to go back on the DVR, record it and toy with it.

The first part is the original audio, then reversed, then finally reversed and slowed down.

I guess this could be considered (major?) SPOILER MATERIAL

so listen at your own risk

http://www.swbcrew.com/moleclue.mp3

Offline eazeymac91

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #611 on: August 04, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »
If it is what it sounds like we now know who the mole is

Offline olivesandhummus

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #612 on: August 04, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
I can't make out what it says. The first word must be Craig, but what follows that? The best I can come up with is "Craig very cold". I can't make out the word "mole" anywhere. Is there any way to make it slower? Or does anyone else have a more accurate guess??

Offline nightwolf

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #613 on: August 04, 2008, 10:38:07 PM »
Craig buried Paul

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #614 on: August 05, 2008, 01:15:54 AM »
Wow i think we all know who the mole is . but its abit odd that Paul didnt get it with Craig in mind as the Mole. Anywhoo this episode was filled with another clue. Craig said he wanted to own his own business and theres a journal entry with the mole saying that they wanted to own their own business and craig openly said that tonight.So my  predictions for the reunion show are as follows:

Prediction #1

The Mole- Craig
The Winner- Mark
The Runner-up- Nicole

Back-upPrediction

The Mole- Nicole
The Winner-Mark
The Runner up- Craig

Also it seems very suspicious that he found the map pulling device.

Another thing to look at  is the final three  from the previous seasons

S1- Steve-Kathyrn-Jim

S2- Dorothy-Bill Heather

S3-Kathy-Frederique-Erik

S4- Dennis-Angie-Mark

and now S5- Mark-Nicole-Craig

in seasons 1,2, and 4 there has been at least twomembers of one gender while only one of another and the person who is the opposite of the two people who are opposite of thier gender is the mole

So for example We have in season 1 Jim and Stee when kathryn is the mole or..
dennis and mark while Angie is the mole. So going by that logic its still a slight chance that nicole is The Mole
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:01:36 AM by marukisu »

Offline Rabbit

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #615 on: August 05, 2008, 02:03:01 AM »
I have to wonder though, even if it says what people think it says, does it prove the identity of the mole or otherwise? Yes, it states a fact but it is really stretching it to say _____is the mole. doesn't really sound like that at all.

One thing i'm really curious about....the dossier. Would the Mole producers want the Mole to get the dossier? or would they want them so far away that it was impossible to get to it before an actual player did?  The reason i asked this, is cause i got curious how far away the players were from the final destination (the pointy thing on the bridge). So i went to Google Earth and plotted Craig at Eva Peron's grave and Mark at the National Congress BUilding. I couldn't plot Nicole cause, well, who knows where here final clue would have been.

The map with their locations can be found here:

http://members.shaw.ca/squeezedrabbit/mole/screencaps/location.jpg

Even with Mark going the wrong direction (for how long, who knows), i don't think there's a snowball's chance in the fiery bowels of you know where of ever making it to the bridge before Mark. Since last i checked, Craig's not a crow and cannot fly directly there, he's going to have to go the same distance as Mark all the way to the water THEN walk alllllllll the way down to the bridge. It's over double the distance Mark had to go, which is a straight shot btw.

Perhaps Craig is the mole and they wanted to ensure he didn't get the dossier before anyone else. But wouldn't that have been easy enough to do by slacking off like Nicole did? OR, is it more likely that the producers wanted to ensure the Mole got to the dossier first, thus putting Mark much much closer to the bridge than Craig?

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #616 on: August 05, 2008, 02:09:40 AM »
I think ultimately its up to the mole because a smilar challenge was in season 2 and the mole ended up getting the dossier.

Offline MountainsOutOfMoleHills

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #617 on: August 05, 2008, 08:11:21 AM »
Does the mole get ALL of the money that fails to go in the pot?

Offline elomkram

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #618 on: August 05, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »
here is the map with nicole's position added - - mark is the best mole ever

Offline soy

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #619 on: August 05, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »

Is Mark's wife expecting a baby?

Offline elomkram

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #620 on: August 05, 2008, 12:18:13 PM »

yes the mole's wife is expecting a baby

Offline marukisu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #621 on: August 05, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »
Im Tlling you . I know i was wrong about Paul but theres no wayy Mark is the mole. There are two journal entries that would contradict that

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #622 on: August 05, 2008, 02:30:03 PM »
I can not screen cap tv but when Mark was looking at the mole info... at the top of the paper before he put it away it had Nicole in a water mark at the top.  Can anyone capture that.  Not sure if they are giving info on her or what

Offline Rabbit

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #623 on: August 05, 2008, 02:35:34 PM »
here is the map with nicole's position added - - mark is the best mole ever

was that Nicole's last known whereabouts or was that the site of her last location, the one where she would have received the picture of the bridge??

I didn't know for sure which one it was so i didn't plot it on the map. If you can confirm for me that it was her very last clue location, i'll update my map with it.

Offline elTopo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #624 on: August 05, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
Im Tlling you . I know i was wrong about Paul but theres no wayy Mark is the mole. There are two journal entries that would contradict that

i'm a markfomo as well. the last episode really is making me think the mole is craig though... especially in tick tock boom. craig NEVER seems to help out with missions and this time he just randomly seemed to have all the answers. i think someone mentioned earlier how in the 1st season and 2nd too the producers told the Mole to help out a lot in the last mission and gave them all of the answers

and maybe im speaking for all markfomo's... maybe not. its not that i necessarily believe mark is the mole... its more so that i would LOVE to see mark as the mole because he would truly make a great mole. he's sabotaged in ways that hardly seem like sabotaging at the same time keeping a highly competitive facade to throw people off. craig is the person i would least like to see as the mole. what was his strategy anyway? hide in the background and let all the other players do the sabotaging? he never helped with a mission (besides tick tock boom) but never intentionally sabotaged one either (except for the one with the llama costume).

if the mole is someone hired by ABC to SABOTAGE the game than I don't think craig deserves to be paid   :groan:

however nicole could be the mole as well... that would be better than craig at least

i WISH the mole would be mark... but my prediction is
craig-mole
mark-winner
nicole-going home