Archive > The Mole

The Mole 5.0 *Ongoing Clue Analysis and Challenge Discussions*

<< < (3/141) > >>

TheCinera:
I couldn't find anything in their bios.  I would keep that clue in the back of your mind for when you watch the show, it may be a 2-part hidden clue.

marigold:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on May 28, 2008, 11:04:30 AM ---
I couldn't find anything in their bios.  I would keep that clue in the back of your mind for when you watch the show, it may be a 2-part hidden clue.

--- End quote ---

I agree nothing stands out from their bios regarding that clue  ;)

georgiapeach:
This is now the thread to discuss all the hidden (and sometimes not so hidden :lol:) clues in.

We will be analyzing and dissecting all those clues right here from week to week, so everybody stay alert and point out any that you see!

WARNING though:

This thread WILL become somewhat spoiler-y as the season goes on and all the clues begin to point towards our MOLE.  So if you really want to see if you can discover the clues all by yourself, and/or remain totally unsuspecting about the clues, then this may not be the thread for you.

But if you are like me and really want to investigate all the "clues" and discuss was that a clue? or wasn't it? And was that a sabotage move--or wasn't it? Then you are in the right place! :happy:  This is where we will be keeping track of all those clues!

But this is also the NOT the place for any real "outside" spoilers about who the Mole can or cannot be--so do NOT post any spoilers that are not clue related here. 

For those kinds of spoilers, you can go here instead:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15546.msg302316.html#msg302316

cinni:
only one person in the picture is wearing glasses? hmmmmm

marigold:

The first mobile clue for Episode 1 reads:  "NIC@IT"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version