Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Paul  (Read 5293 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Paul
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »
PAUL

Yonkers, NY
Education: Attended Pace University

Paul has the accent and demeanor that clearly reveals he's an Italian New Yorker from Yonkers. Paul works 9 to 5 as a machinist for a utility company and as a wedding DJ on the weekends. It is at one of these weddings where he met his wife and his life changed forever. A self-professed, former "pla'ya", he is now a family man who dotes on his family, especially, the love of his life, his 2-year-old daughter. Paul is out going and has a charismatic personality. He feels he has an advantage in the Mole because growing up, his father worked for a spy gadget company and would use the gadgets to spy on his kids. Paul considers confidence, his best trait and his worst trait. He admits and his wife will readily agree that he just doesn't know when to shut up.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:11:50 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »
Meet Paul

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Paul
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 10:43:53 PM »

.... more on Paul Grassi - a youtube video

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 12:56:23 AM »

.... more Paul Grassi - wedding DJ Grassi Entertainment

Link:

http://www.wedj.com/wedjcom.nsf/moreInfo?open&dj=3B2B924FC17A574D86256FC10063CE49

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Paul, a 29-year-old machinist from Yonkers, NY

Jon: Paul is your typical New Yorker -- great guy, great energy, wears his emotions on his sleeve, and he came in and laid down the law too. Similar to what Nicole did, even though they did it in different ways. He came in and said, "Look, this is a game, $500,000 on the line, I've got a family to raise. I'm coming in and I'm coming for the money. If I piss you off, I'm sorry. It's nothing personal. But I'm coming for you." So he made it known with that bravado that New Yorkers have. A great character for the show, but very smart. he and Nicole were the only two players who wrote very little. It's almost like they used their journals to draw cartoons in or something because they said, "I'm just going to play this on raw emotion and instinct." So they didn't use their journals as much. It's impressive. You have a doctor doing that and then this guy who's got a blue-collar mentality, rough-them-up in the streets. They played similar games but in completely different ways. He's great. The New Yorker who thinks the world stops and starts in New York. 

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Molecule

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Paul
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »
Current Myspace profile image:

"Paul© ®™ is missing Lemonhead "

(I find the ®™ interesting....)  ;)

Offline molenewbie

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Paul
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »
paul is sooo adorable!!!!!!! lol sorry i know this is for serious posts i just had to say.