Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Craig  (Read 5384 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Craig
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:52:51 PM »
CRAIG

San Diego, CA
Education: B.A. Point Loma Nazarene University

Craig has been overweight his entire life so he developed a sense of humor to make friends. He is a lovable prankster with a big heart, and his magnetic personality has gotten him through life. Craig plans on using his endearing nature and non-threatening appearance to win the players' trust and then manipulate them. Craig knows his physical limitations, but says this can be an asset in the game because everyone will underestimate him. He hopes to surprise everyone with his abilities. Craig has sleep apnea, so he must sleep with a special machine to help him breath while sleeping. Craig has traveled extensively and worked as a humanitarian disaster relief aide worker in Turkey and Thailand.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:12:11 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Craig
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:56:30 PM »
Meet Craig

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Craig
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Craig, a 30-year-old graphic designer San Diego, CA

Jon: Craig was our resident comedian. He could turn it on. He was like Chris Farley, and he actually did a great Chris Farley impersonation. So he was Dr. Feel Good. If something was going bananas or there was some tension in the air, he'd bust in with a one-liner that would melt everybody's heart and get everybody laughing again. Great comedian -- very, very likable. Sometimes under the radar though as far as what his game plan might be. But he was really really endearing, smart and he challenged himself. I think he probably lost 25 or 30 pounds on this, which he felt good about. I saw his self-esteem grow as the show went -- this big guy who went into those challenges and wanted to accomplish every mission. Some of these things are hard physically, and for a guy his size -- over 300 pounds -- it would have been easy for him to just bow out of the field. But he took it like he wanted to own it. Also, throughout the game he started to do impersonations of me. They started out pretty weak, but by the end of it, he was pretty good.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Rabbit

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Craig
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
i'm a little sad at seeing Jon's insights. From the way he talks, it's pretty clear that Craig lasts well into the game. I can't believe that he would be so blatant about that. So much so, that it all but guarantees he's F3.

kinda bummed now.

Jon: Craig was our resident comedian. He could turn it on. He was like Chris Farley, and he actually did a great Chris Farley impersonation. So he was Dr. Feel Good. If something was going bananas or there was some tension in the air, he'd bust in with a one-liner that would melt everybody's heart and get everybody laughing again. Great comedian -- very, very likable. Sometimes under the radar though as far as what his game plan might be. But he was really really endearing, smart and he challenged himself. I think he probably lost 25 or 30 pounds on this, which he felt good about. I saw his self-esteem grow as the show went -- this big guy who went into those challenges and wanted to accomplish every mission. Some of these things are hard physically, and for a guy his size -- over 300 pounds -- it would have been easy for him to just bow out of the field. But he took it like he wanted to own it. Also, throughout the game he started to do impersonations of me. They started out pretty weak, but by the end of it, he was pretty good.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:44:52 PM by Rabbit »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 04:44:34 AM »
Have y'all seen this? Thanks to the Hypogroup thread.

http://www.craigslike.com/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pearlgirl4221

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • "Shelves in the closet happy thought indeed!"
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
Thanks Peach!  :ty3: I think that it is interesting that he quite his job to go on the mole.....it would have been easy to do if he was being guarantied money (like he was the mole) also if he just started his own business that takes money does it not??? Just a thought.....
"But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~