Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Marcie *executed*  (Read 3351 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Marcie *executed*
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »
MARCIE

Corona, CA
Education: High School Graduate, West High, Torrance, CA

Marcie got pregnant in high school and married her high school sweetheart. She is a devoted wife and mother with three sons. Marcie is married to a police officer. By devoting her entire life to raising her family, Marcie has missed out on the opportunity to do something just for herself. But Marcie believes that being a stay-at-home mom is the most important job that anyone can have. Stay-at-home moms are not people that can't do anything else, they just choose to raise their families rather than pursue a career. Playing this game will be her big adventure and an opportunity to prove she is more than "just a mom." She feels that others will underestimate her and she will use that to her advantage. Spanish is her first language and she speaks it fluently
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:11:16 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Marcie
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
Meet Marcie

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Marcie
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Marcie, a 31-year-old stay-at-home mom from Corona, CA

Jon: She's a mother of three, and she was just a joy and a thrill to be around. She had told the story -- I got a chance to see all their audition reels -- and she talked about who has never been married and lived this life of traveling the world. But Marcie got married young, had three kids and never had the opportunity. So this is her chance. She hesitated even going on this because she didn't want to leave her family. Her family was like, "Look, this is your chance to go out in the world. Do it and do it for us." So she really wanted bad to do this, experience the world and make her family proud. She was just sweet, genuine -- one of those people you can really, really get to like. But at the same time, those are the ones that allow you to fool them. So I think people because of who she was always looked at her a little sideways going, "Is this The Mole? I think this might be The Mole." 
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole 3.0 Contestant Marcie *executed*
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »

FIRST 'EXECUTION' ON "THE MOLE" WAS MARCIE CISCEL'S; NEXT EPISODE AIRS MONDAY, JUNE 9, ON ABC

Despite being voted by the other players as "most likely to be The Mole," Marcie Ciscel of Corona, CA, was the first one "Executed" at the end of last night's season premiere of "The Mole." The next episode airs MONDAY, JUNE 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Jon Kelley ("Extra," "The National Sports Report," "Baseball Today") is host.

The 11 players remaining on "The Mole" are:
Alex (Haverford, PA)
Ali (St. Louis, MO)
Bobby (Philadelphia, PA)
Clay (Philadelphia, PA)
Craig (San Diego, CA)
Kristen (Santa Monica, CA)
Liz (Whitefish, MT)
Mark (Mukwonago, WI)
Nicole (Chicago, IL)
Paul (Yonkers, NY)
Victoria (Bishop, TX)

MARCIE CISCEL
Education: High School Graduate, West High, Torrance, CA

Marcie got pregnant in high school and married her high school sweetheart. She is a devoted wife - married to a police officer -- and mother to three sons. By devoting her entire life to raising her family, Marcie has missed out on the opportunity to do something just for herself. But she believes that being a stay-at-home mom is the most important job anyone can have. Stay-at-home moms aren't people who can't do anything else, they just choose to raise their families rather than pursue a career. Spanish is Marcie's first language, and she speaks it fluently.

"The Mole," based on the hit Belgian format, is produced by Stone & Company Entertainment and follows a group of players as they try to figure out who among them is The Mole, a saboteur trying to keep them from winning money. Players must decide who they think The Mole is and then learn as much about him or her as they can because, at the end of each one-hour episode, the player who knows the least about The Mole is immediately "Executed" from the game. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and one of two final players can win up to $500,000.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 3.0 Contestant Marcie *executed*
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »
Don't you wonder what the heck she did to make everyone think she was the Mole right off the bat? Even production thought she was! :lol3:

No wonder she was crying in Vegas!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.