Author Topic: Big Brother 10 News  (Read 74598 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Big Brother 10 News
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »
That's what I'm hearing as well Will -- I think it will make it really interesting to see how the house aligns with the polar opposites AND the age difference..

man, I want to go on this show so bad!  :'(

have patience, michael, you will be able to in three years!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2008, 01:04:43 AM »
Sorry, ladies, I'll stop with the countdown!  I just can't believe how fast it is approaching to us.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Julie Chen Reveals Cast On The Early Show
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »

Julie Chen Reveals The Big Brother 10 Cast

The Early Show

July 8, 2008

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Julie Chen Reveals The Big Brother 10 House
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »

Julie Chen Reveals The Big Brother 10 House

The Early Show

July 11, 2008

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Julie Chen Reveals The Big Brother 10 House
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
omg next Friday?
I'm almost 100% sure we will see pictures before that.
I know for BB9 we saw it before Julie officaly gave the tour

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Julie Chen Reveals Cast On The Early Show
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »
YAY
that means monday night we will probably see the HGs

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
omg next Friday?
I'm almost 100% sure we will see pictures before that.
I know for BB9 we saw it before Julie officaly gave the tour

I agree Michael either way I will still watch it

After all it is real BB news it just needs to be weeded out don’t ya think

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2008, 06:03:46 AM »

Hey everyone watch ET on July 9, 2008 for a preview of Big Brother 10

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2008, 09:59:40 AM »
Well guys, if the same pattern that has occurred for the past two seasons is still in effect then tonight is the night that we will see the houseguests. The pictures are always put on the internet the night before the early show reveal.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »
RFF is thrilled to announce the arrival of our newest member!

MamaTo4Boys newest son is finally here!

Members can read more HERE

Sending much love to the whole family!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2008, 04:00:50 PM »
OMG the list must be true!!

BIG BROTHER NEW CAST REVEAL - The CBS hit reality show Big Brother, hosted by our very own Julie Chen, is about to start it’s 10th season. The new houseguests range from a 22 year old bodybuilder to a 75 year old grandfather. The new season premiers premiere July 13, and Tuesday we will reveal the 13 houseguests live in our studio!

eta: 8:47 SEGMENT
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:49:56 PM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »

BIG BROTHER NEW CAST REVEAL - The CBS hit reality show Big Brother, hosted by our very own Julie Chen, is about to start it’s 10th season. The new houseguests range from a 22 year old bodybuilder to a 75 year old grandfather. The new season premiers premiere July 13, and Tuesday we will reveal the 13 houseguests live in our studio!

O. M. G! A 75 year old?  OK, lemme quess. The 22 year old bodybuilder is a bulked up female, blonde of course. (That could be entertaining if grandpa gets fresh...)  :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »

O. M. G! A 75 year old?  OK, lemme quess. The 22 year old bodybuilder is a bulked up female, blonde of course. (That could be entertaining if grandpa gets fresh...)  :iok
:lol:

Well although all is not revealed ..lets see whos 22?

The person most likely to be an early target: Jesse (Jessie?), 22.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »
CBS' 'Big Brother' has a senior moment
Jul 7, 2008, 05:13 PM | by Lynette Rice

Categories: TV Biz

For the love of Bengay, it looks like Big Brother will finally add a mature player (we're talking septuagenarian here, people) to the cast when the show returns to CBS this Sunday. CBS is expected to reveal the entire cast tomorrow morning on The Early Show, but EW.com has already learned that a 75-year-old man (and ardent fan of the franchise) will be among the players vying for the $500,000 cash prize this summer. For a show that typically features 20-something hotties with gorgeous bodies, recruiting a great grandfather is a (welcome) first for the show.

"It’s the most diverse cast we’ve ever had in terms of ages, backgrounds, points of view, and personalities," executive producer Allison Grodner says of the next installment. "Big Brother 9 involved couples, singles, and soul mates who were young, single, impulsive, and ready to party. We do a 180 with Big Brother 10. This summer you’re going to find a 22-year-old body builder and a 75-year-old great grandpa in the house, and everyone else in between. We’ve had diversity of age in past, but he's clearly the oldest contestant we’ve ever had."

For more from our chat with Grodner, check back with EW.com on Friday.

source

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
ok I just saw the commercial that revealed three of the new hgs and looks like it is all true...the list puddin posted. Looks like a great season of BB on the horizon.
delightful just delightful

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »
O.K., who is E.D.?

I'm back -- I can't believe I'm actually back before the season even starts!

I taped a bunch of the last one, SHOWTIME after dark for reference, with the idea of putting together a comic-strip/graphic novel sort of satire, picturing repeated refrains "I'm a single mom." "Win this for me" and so on, in various settings and situations; contradictions; mad ramblings ("Eight!  There are eight plates, eight cups, eight glasses, eight forks, eight . . . ." set up because there were eight houseguests; nonetheless, the G-nat somehow got "Evil Dick" out of all that).

Hoping that this season will have more real people, not people who auditioned because their agent told them to.  The interim season guests were too self-aware.

More Chicken George and the girl who kept changing her hair.

. . . and I remember Eric; I don't remember Jessica.

It's funny how fast reality stars fade from memory -- the old 15 minutes of fame, fame being what is left after the film is no longer showing.

:waves:

E D's blog on myspace

BB10, HouseCalls, RealPlayer, ShowTime, Eric & Jessica
Current mood:  sassy
Category: gassy Pets and Animals

I heard Eric and Jessica broke up. I don't know anything but that, so don't write me asking..... go write them and ask. And honestly, I don't really give a ****... I just thought it would stir it up letting everyone know that

And for what is more relevant to me....
Everyone wants to know what is up for BB10 and if I will be involved in any way.

HouseCalls
I thought long and hard when the offer to do House Calls was made. I really did. But to me the bottom line was this.... I had a good time doing it and obviously with the amount of people watching on the days I co-hosted the show, you enjoyed it as well. So, I decided to do HouseCalls one day a week, on Thursdays. And yes, I will be talking to the evicted HouseGuests on the show. So, expect the unexpected with Gretchen at the wheel and me with my foot pressing the gas peddle to the floor.

RealPlayer
Last season was such an overwhelming success with the things I did for Real Player Super Pass, that we have decided to expand my roll with them. So, every Wed. when the feeds normally go down because the live show takes place that day. Yes, the eviction day is Wed. this year. So, when the feeds go down at 3pm on the west coast and 6pm on the east coast... You will be getting programming this season instead of just a screen saver...

You are correct! You will get to see a very loosely put together show of sorts that I will be doing live from the Cat Club on Sunset Blvd, here in Hollywood. I will have guests, friends and random people on the show with me talking about the previous week on Big Brother. Talking about everything, nothing will be censored... My guests, well most of them, you will recognize, some you will want to ****, some you will want to punch. It is not going to be all past houseguests, it will be more people that are just big fans of the show and have some type of celeb status or another. You will have to just check it out.

I will let you know what time exactly it will go on Real Player every week, when I figure out what time would be best. But I am thinking 4pm pacific, 7pm eastern. Then the live eviction show comes on at 8pm.

THE FIRST TWO SHOWS WILL BE AVAILIBLE TO EVERYONE!
You will not have to be signed up for Super Pass for the first two shows of the season. But after that, yep.... you need to be getting the feeds in order to see me do this trainwreck in the making that I am gonna call a show.
It should all get rolling about the 16th of July.

ShowTime
I came very very close to getting my own ShowTime show that would have either preceded or followed BBAD. Didn't happen this season, but a lot of people took notice at how willing ShowTime was to jump into bed with me. But things out of my control made the bottom fall out of the deal... It's too bad, it would have been a blast to do.

So, starting next month watch me on Real Player on Wed. tba and House Calls on Thursday at Noon (new time)

For everyone writing saying they have tickets to the live eviction shows now that they are having an audience for those. All of you who have been asking if I will be there for those shows.... I was told that there will be no past House Guests in the audience for those shows. They want them to be different than the finale show. Which I totally understand. So, no I will not be at those shows, sorry.

Oh, and just so you are jealous.... I will be up at the Playboy Mansion for the 4th of July

And did I say that Eric and Jessica broke up?

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »
Ohhhh, Evil Dick.

O.K., who is E.D.?

I'm back -- I can't believe I'm actually back before the season even starts!

It's funny how fast reality stars fade from memory -- the old 15 minutes of fame, fame being what is left after the film is no longer showing.

:waves:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
Yaaaaay!

CBS' 'Big Brother' has a senior moment
Jul 7, 2008, 05:13 PM | by Lynette Rice

Categories: TV Biz

For the love of Bengay, it looks like Big Brother will finally add a mature player (we're talking septuagenarian here, people) to the cast when the show returns to CBS this Sunday. CBS is expected to reveal the entire cast tomorrow morning on The Early Show, but EW.com has already learned that a 75-year-old man (and ardent fan of the franchise) will be among the players vying for the $500,000 cash prize this summer. . . . recruiting a great grandfather is a (welcome) first for the show.

"It’s the most diverse cast we’ve ever had in terms of ages, backgrounds, points of view, and personalities," executive producer Allison Grodner says of the next installment. . . . ."

For more from our chat with Grodner, check back with EW.com on Friday.

source

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »
I saw the commercial too :jumpy:

I'll try to get it to my pc..but I have HDtv now its not going to be easy  :pull

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
trying here ..my pc is not HDtv soooooo

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »
This video thanks to the BBQ

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »
oooh....cautious optimism here??  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
I think we should thank corneroffice for supplying the list so early!
he really is a great spoiler for BB.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »
I think we should thank corneroffice for supplying the list so early!
he really is a great spoiler for BB.
Yeah, uh huh, right. Go register at BBQ and thank him then Michael :D. And while your at it, you might want to post your prom picture over there! lmao

heres the other commercial

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »
I knew you would have pics for us puddin you never let us down. Thats why we just love you :-*
delightful just delightful