Author Topic: Big Brother 10 News  (Read 74724 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Re: Big Brother 10 News
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »
Blondie, that was me that was looking for the video and this is it. Thanks for finding it and posting it. See where it opens with 13 houseguests? That was why I posted.

:groan:  So sorry Will, I was going through the thread really fast this morning. Glad it is the one you were looking for.    :hearts:

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2008, 02:15:38 PM »
Blondie, that was me that was looking for the video and this is it. Thanks for finding it and posting it. See where it opens with 13 houseguests? That was why I posted.

:groan:  So sorry Will, I was going through the thread really fast this morning. Glad it is the one you were looking for.    :hearts:

No problem, Blondie....thanks for finding it....it wasn't on youtube yesterday when I was looking for it and it's there now.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »
Im here still!!!  :lol: I was just thinking of BB10 last night.

I just want to thank everyone for the PMs. Im trying to stay off my feet, and off the computer (its started a burning smell but the computer guy told me to use it until it totally went  :funny: ). Hopefully I can be back soon, because I miss you guys! :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »
Love you Mama! Not long to wait for the new one, is it?

Don't forget to have someone let us know right away!! :kissy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »
Im here still!!!  :lol: I was just thinking of BB10 last night.

I just want to thank everyone for the PMs. Im trying to stay off my feet, and off the computer (its started a burning smell but the computer guy told me to use it until it totally went  :funny: ). Hopefully I can be back soon, because I miss you guys! :waves:
Hello Mama  :hearts:! We love and miss you too. I bet your excited to hold a new baby in your arms instead of your belly   :hugs: :kuss:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2008, 01:36:05 AM »
Love you Mama! Not long to wait for the new one, is it?

Don't forget to have someone let us know right away!! :kissy:

Mama's husband is supposed to PM me as soon the baby is born so I can announce it on here. I guess I got chosen to be the honorary uncle!  :jumpy:

She's due on July 1st, was hoping to be induced early but her last message to me said that her doctor wanted her to go on her own, in other words, wait for the labor pains to start! Hopefully it'll go fast for her since it's her fourth boy!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »
Maybe Mama can hold out until the 4th of July and bring her 4th boy in with fireworks  :jumpy:. What do you think Mama? Can you hold your water that long?  :lol:
Thanks for the updates Uncle Will  :hearts:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:26 PM »
Apparently James from BB9 "confirmed" that the house decor for season 10 will be each room has a theme from a different generation .... (60s, 70s, 80s etc...)

I wonder if the twist is also "generation gap" sort of thing.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
Apparently James from BB9 "confirmed" that the house decor for season 10 will be each room has a theme from a different generation .... (60s, 70s, 80s etc...)

I wonder if the twist is also "generation gap" sort of thing.

Michael that sounds like a fun twist. I hope James is right.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »
from tvguide

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2008, 03:02:32 PM »
This was left as a comment on bbdish.blogspot.com
Hey everyone, I have some new BB10 information to share!

For personal reasons, I've decided to post Anonymously, but I'm a regular lurker of this site and have enjoyed it for quite some time now. We all get a kick out of the updates.

I'm here to give you a little information. I can't tell you how I know this information, simply because I don't want to put anyone (or myself) in jeopardy and I'm sure you understand, but trust me when I say that I have this information on VERY good authority.

First thing's first...

The "Together Again" ads mean nothing more than Summer + Big Brother. As far as I've been told, there's no hidden meaning to it. I'm guessing it's the network's way of luring back fans who may have been turned off by the winter season. Whatever the case, let's just get that out of the way first. No hidden meaning to the ads.

Alright, on to the real dirt...

Alli Grodner was quoted on BB9 finale night as saying "you will love it" regarding the twist of BB10. I know that I can't speak for all of you, but as a diehard Big Brother fan, I can say with complete honesty that she was telling the truth. This twist has been held very close to the vest and as a result it's too risky to leak it all (I know, I'm sorry!) but I can tell you this much: it twist involves mirrors and a "disappearing room."

The houseguests went into sequester sometime this past weekend. I haven't been told why it's such an early sequester. I didn't think to ask, but I'm assuming that the more detailed promos are about to begin airing...

As for the houseguests, the only information I know is that none of them are contestants from previous seasons, and there is a wide age range between all of them. I've heard that there's even a contestant in their 60's, but that's unsubstantiated. Anyway, the wide age range goes right along with the this year's theme of the house, which is essentially that each room has been decorated to look like it comes from a different decade/era. I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it looks great and is very camera friendly.

Alright, that's pretty much all, everyone. Good luck trying to figure out the twist! You might think you have it figured out, but it's really more complex than it seems and I bet you'll never guess it. Have fun trying, though!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »
woah -- mirrors and a dissapearing room?
i dont even know how to begin guessing what the twist could be...
I believe the post because James BB9 also confirmed the house being rooms of different eras.

can't wait!

oh, and OFF TOPIC, here's a picture of me at prom for those who want to see:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
woah -- mirrors and a dissapearing room?
i dont even know how to begin guessing what the twist could be...
I believe the post because James BB9 also confirmed the house being rooms of different eras.

can't wait!

oh, and OFF TOPIC, here's a picture of me at prom for those who want to see:

I'll beleive the rumors when I see it. Every season someone comes up with BS put together what they read on other sites.

off topic re Michael: YEAH BABY!!  :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »
Michael! You look spiffy all dressed up. Looks like you had a wonderful time.  :tup:

Mama, if you smell something burning and keep using that computer, take it outside to turn it on! LOL.  :hugs:

It's hard to believe that the HG's would be in sequester already! Different eras, sounds interesting!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »
 :wohoo: Michael, you were looking pretty good!  Who is that beautiful lady you are with? Tell her  :hithere:  You make a great looking couple. I hope you had a great time.

:welcome3:  to our guest, and welcome back our members.   :ghug:  I too am going to wait to see the rumors. Different generation theme  ???     sounds like some good chops could come out of that theme.  :funny:   and  some   :spitcoffee: chops hopefully!

All I really care about is, that we have some really good houseguest this season, and that we all have a great time this summer!  :party:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2008, 11:25:41 PM »
heee...I've seen Michel with at least 12 different beautiful women that night...

Sounds like interesting BB info...but I'm not so sure about the sequester part....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2008, 06:48:39 AM »
 :waves: Hey everyone!

Very nice pic Michael-diggin' the all black with a light tie.   :jam:

So, I was thinking about the HG in sequester already and wondered- how many days are they usually in the house before the Sunday the show? 

I confess the thought of them being in sequester already is pretty cool, like wondering what your getting for Christmas a couple weeks before hand! :yess:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2008, 06:49:30 AM »
heee...I've seen Michel with at least 12 different beautiful women that night...

Sounds like interesting BB info...but I'm not so sure about the sequester part....

Wow Michael  Twelve?

I agree Peach , sequester this early? I am not fully convinced either. What would they do with them for three weeks. Besides that, I don't think they would want them to get to know each other that much before the show starts. They would have to see each other sometimes in three weeks. I just don't see them keeping them that long before the show.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »
Just a personal opinion.....

They are not sequestered yet....too early

They will be sent to L.A. on the 5th or 6th, approximately a week before the premiere

All you hear or have been posted are basically rumors

Again, just my opinion

By the way, Michael, awesome prom picture and you're cute, too!  :tup:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2008, 06:00:12 AM »
Update: Big Brother 10

Big Brother 10 Schedule:

July 13, 2008 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST

Episode 1 Detail:

The houseguests are introduced and enter the compound for the first time.

Later, they take part in their first challenge.

Julie Chen is the host.

Big Brother 10

Juy 15, 2008

Episode 2

The Power of Veto competition is held

Big Brother 10

July 16, 2008

Episode 3

Another houseguest is evicted from the compound.

Big Brother 10

July 20, 2008

Episode 4

Nominations for eviction are announced.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=293911&more=ucepisodelist

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2008, 09:43:01 AM »
Thanks for posting the schedule Ca.  :tup: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday  schedule again.  Get ready!!

:fridge :dishs :clean

Blondie I love your little tag graphic!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2008, 09:45:32 AM »
I'm so excited for this season for some reason
I can't wait to see the cast and house pictures and here what the twist is :)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
Here's something I've noticed:

July 16, 2008
Episode 3

Another Houseguest is evicted?  Does this mean we'll be getting an early eviction in the first episode, like they did in BB9?  Or is this just a typo?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2008, 11:49:07 AM »
Here's something I've noticed:

July 16, 2008
Episode 3

Another Houseguest is evicted?  Does this mean we'll be getting an early eviction in the first episode, like they did in BB9?  Or is this just a typo?

Its generic Cinera, the listings are the same as they are every season from tvguide.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »
From the information I could gather online, when it was announced a few weeks ago that the houseguests were selected, in actuality, the top 35 were chosen at that time and they all were contacted earlier this week whether they made the final cut so the 13 houseguests were actually selected this week and will be reporting to sequester most likely next Wednesday and enter the Big Brother house the following Tuesday, the 8th to film footage for the premiere show on the 13th.

I keep reading that one houseguest will be a man in his 60's. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen. We should know who they are by the end of next week.

Brace yourselves, guys and gals, there is only 16 days left!

Puddin, did you get your tooth fixed?

BTW, Mama is due in 4 days and am still waiting on word of the arrival of her baby boy!