Author Topic: Finale Discussion [Maybe Spoilers - If you haven't seen the show yet]  (Read 28010 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Jury starts:

Eliza: no idea who I'm voting for--Parvati--taking out Ozzy was brilliant--but you might just be a mean person

Amanda: Listening to you talk made me want to kill myself sometimes--you are superficial

Jason:Parv-what are your redeeming qualities?

Alexis: P--what makes you a better role model?? A: oscar performance--(tears) -what makes you genuine?

Natalie: P--masterful--You are a flirt--how is that in the bedroom?? ??? P says I'll flirt w/ girls or guys

A: beautiful woman but glazed look on your face--are you a pageant queen kind of girl?

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jury arrival

Jeff: Welcome and congrats, tonight power shifts.... Eliza smiles and nods. Opening statements then jury addresses and then vote

Amanda: I came to game wanting to play loyal game and fight physical, strategically mentally and proud how I played and wouldn't be sitting here without help from all of you, so thanks
Parv: Um, I came to game with previous rep from CI as flirt, I knew I had to play differently, aggressively and beat my comps before they beat me and you gave me serious run for my money, all of you, all I could do is make bold plays and with help from group of women, ask me anything I will give you honest answer

Eliza starts
both of you played a great strategic game, respect that, but I have no idea who I vote for, all 24 days I spent with you, taking out ozzy was brilliant strategic move, but I don't respect all the things you do, making fun of me behind my back, I think you are just a mean person. Amanda--impressive, but listening to you talk makes me want to kill myself, I don't know if I can vote for someone so superficial. I'll be listening to what you way to see who to vote for.

Jason
Amanda--if you had been let in on the plan to vote Ozzy, would you have?
Amanda--yes
Parv--I think you are devious manipulative, what are your good points?

protected Cirie and Amanda and protected them, loyalty to the ladies I was loyal to, didn't kill Gloria, animal lover, is that good enough?

Alexis--Parv, are you a better role model for young girls than Amanda--I put myself out there, make bold moves, I didn't see that in Amanda,
Amanda--I've seen some Oscar award performances, we couldn't help laugh when you sent cirie home, anything genuine--I only cried the last one because it was hard, I didn't come for sympathy votes

JP--Alexis do you have what you need

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 08:52:32 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Nat, respect woman to woman
Nat--Parv, you call yourself a flirt, you
how does that resonate in the bedroom

James--I'm confused

Nat--you flirted with me on several occasions, how does being a flirt parallel with your intimate life

Parv--my game is infused with my personality, flirting gets me what I want, I'll flirt with girls to get my way, guys to get my way, it's an old stand by I'm not going to lie

Nat--AManda you are a beautiful woman, you always have a glazed over look on your face, was that your strategy to play the zombie pretty girl pageant girl
Amandi--I'm strong, I'm reserved, I've made strategic decision, I came to compete with the guys, I came to earn everything
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 08:55:18 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Erik

I'll start by saying that a few days ago I'd have voted for Amanda, I thought of you as a cousin or big sister but now questions
I felt totally burned, thrown under the bus, what basis did you have to judge me

Amanda--everything I said was honest, you were lying to me, trying to vote me out, I was hurt. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

Erik--too little too late, I don't buy that at all

Erik in disgust goes to to sit down

JP--James how is the finger
James it's good

James--Amanda knows she's got it in the bag, Parv, you fluffed me
Parv--ha ha, I got you sucker
James--that's not it
Parv what do you want me to say
James--be honest
Parv the motto is outwit outlast, no chance if I stuck with you and Ozzy, so I made that move when I made it, it gave me control, and that's what I wanted
James--you finished
Parv--yeah
James all right
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 08:55:09 PM by puddin »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i wonder if amanda knows about ozzy pron career

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
that was SO cheesy LMFAO

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Erik: A>> why should I  vote for you after you came after me at TC?? Sorry isn't good enough..

James: Amanda has it in the bag...but P>> you fluffed me so try again.  P: I had no chance w/ you..

Cirie: A>> tell me why P deserves a million instead of me. A: she was the powerhouse

P>> tell the jury why you should be sitting in my seat. P>> you played a great game --I can't compete w/ your family

Ozzy  tp P>you threw away a friendship--you took away 14 days I could have spent w/ Amanda

To A>> I am not faking anything w/ you--I started to fall in love w/ you! Ozzy tearing up!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
cirie--Amanda, tell me why Parv deserves a million dollars more than I do

Amanda--she was bold, aggressive and respect that
cirie--so you don't respect my game
Amanda--Parv made bolder decisions and the powerhouse in making them happen

Cirie --Parv I would like you to tell the jury why I would be sitting in your seat
Parv--you played a brilliant game, a little under the radar, better, but you're a mother, difficult to beat over here

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
that was SO cheesy LMFAO

Shut up Michael! :lol: That's called ROMANCE!! :luvu:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ozzy--I might be the biggest idiot up here

Ozzy to Parv --I never in a million years that you could throw us away like garbage, you aren't quite worth this much money, how can you say that you are a role model, when you can discard a human being, I want no words, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. and worst you took away 14 days I could have spent with Amanda

he slaps himself and bends over

Ozzy to Amanda--when you asked me at one point if I was playing you, I am having feelings I have never felt before, sigh, I honestly feel I have fallen in love with you, you are an amazing girl, and I'm glad I didn't win cook islands so that I could come here and meet you

Amanda beams

James rocks Ozzy's shoulder as he sits down

JP--and interesting tribal council

now think of who to vote for

shot of Ozzy staring at Amanda

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Go puddin! Thank goodness for a REAL Updater! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Back at TC:

Votes!!

Erik votes Amanda!

Alexis votes Parv!

Nat votes Parv

Oz votes Amanda
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
getting to the vote!

we see ERik vote Amanda

we see Alexis for Parv

Nat for Parv

Ozzy for Amanda

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Buh-bye Jeff!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
NY City!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jeff VOTES

Parv
Amanda
Parv
Amanda
Parv
Amanda

tie 3 each

Parv
PARVATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Votes:

Parv
Amanda
Parv
Amanda
Parv
Amanda
Parv

Parv   WINS!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I guessed right!  :jumpy:  I'm so happy that I gave up the games  :yess:, I got do much more out of watching without worrying about stupid points :sucks

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Heee...and I get much more out of watching with ultra thinking about it all!  Adds a whole new level for me, even though it drives me nuts sometimes!

But we missed you terribly!!  :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Good SHow.  Amanda lost it in the questions again.  BUT with that said she lost votes for personal reasons... Alexis and Nat voted becuase they like Parv, Ciriie voted against her because she voted her out.  She would have lost to Cirie.

Eliza I think hers came down to who talked the most about her big moves.  Parv answered all her questiosn with talks about her moves.

Jason  ~ who knows, maybe because she was with Ozzy or he did not see her as a player.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Top 3
Amanda
Ozzy
James wins the Sprint 100,000 $

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Survivor: Gabon looks great! I can't freaking wait for that now!! LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Survivor 17 September 2008

Gabon, Earth's Last Eden in Africa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
James looks shocked!  THe new site looks like there will be some great shots.  And it looks like they will have water not like the last Africa show.

OH and WHAT was Alexis wearing!?!?!  When she stood up I was like is she carrying a pillow?  She tries to hard to be the girl next door

Offline swimmer12

• RFF Jr. Member
maby ozzy and amanda will be the next survivor couple to go on the amazing race. i would love that!