Author Topic: Finale Discussion [Maybe Spoilers - If you haven't seen the show yet]  (Read 28009 times)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks for posting all! Think we all did well in games. Can't wait to see the show really. :tup:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Voted for Parvati Shallow:

Natalie Bolton
Cirie Field
Jason Siska
Alexis Jones
Eliza Orlins

Voted for Amanda Kimmel:

Oscar Lusth
James Clement
Erik Reichenbach

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I figured it was James, thanks RFWill.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
From ETonline

Amanda & Ozzy

Parvati

Offline ih8summer

• RFF Not So Newbie
Voted for Parvati Shallow:

Natalie Bolton
Cirie Field
Jason Siska
Alexis Jones
Eliza Orlins

Voted for Amanda Kimmel:

Oscar Lusth
James Clement
Erik Reichenbach

Do you know where I can see the transcript of the Jury as they vote?

Thx

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Update: Good news bad news. Survivor Finale ratings are the lowest rated series in history but solid.

NEW YORK -- CBS' two-hour "Survivor" finale and reunion show ranked as the lowest in the reality series' history, continuing the run of series-low ratings drops that have plagued the broadcast networks this May sweep.

"Survivor" (13 million viewers, 4.4 preliminary adults 18 to 49 rating and a 12 share) was down 5% from last May's finale and the reunion special (10.8 million, 3.9/10) was down 13%. Nonetheless, the finale claimed the evening's No. 2 spot after ABC's "Desperate Housewives" (15.2 million, 5.5/14).

CBS edged out ABC in total viewers, but ABC won the night in the demo.

"Housewives" fell 13% from last week against the increased competition. Lead-in "Extreme Makeover" (11.9 million, 4.0/11) was on par, while the season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" was up 5% (11 million, 4.0/10) and edged out the "Survivor" reunion special to win the hour.

The two-hour finale of "Survivor" averaged a 4.4/13 in 18-49 and 13.0 million viewers overall, nearly matching its result for the conclusion of its May 2007 edition. A reunion show followed with solid numbers (3.9/10 in 18-49, 10.8 million viewers overall).

Source:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i69de61b6be7b8a11d89d0d2b08db3dac

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117985500.html?categoryid=2892&cs=1