Author Topic: Bye Bye to Matt  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Bye Bye to Matt
« on: March 27, 2004, 01:07:23 AM »
I was a little surprised that Matt got sent home instead of Camille but it doesn't matter as I knew he would leave the competition in the early rounds.  He appeared on Ryan's show "On Air" the next day and mentioned that once the show was over Simon came up to him --not sure if he got a hug from mean Simon.  But Simon told Matt that he always liked him and will miss him and Simon also gave Matt his telephone number to give him a call if he ever needed any advice, etc.  So Simon really does have a heart doesn't he? ::)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Bye Bye to Matt
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 10:32:41 AM »
Good to hear that Simon is helpful.

I do not always watch the whole show so I do not know all the people....but i was really disappointed in the performances when they had to sing country.  

And I was not happy with Fantasia's attitude.  She does have  a pretty voice, but part of the whole appeal is attitude and she was rude to Simon and the whole rolling her eyes and chip on her should really turned me off.

I know SImon makes some strange comments, but you knew that going into it.  And he is giving you his opinion and he you can not take critisim (sp) then you should not want to be in a position where you will get it alot from the public.

And the guy with the red hair ~ Like I said I do not watch this always...does he have a personaility on other performances?  Maybe he was just nervous since he forgot the words.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Bye Bye to Matt
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 01:57:28 AM »
Texan, I agree with you on Fantasia's attitude.  I thought she was pretty arrogant when she rolled her eyes and snapped back to Simon---sure she got cheers from the audience but I don't like it when the contestants argue back with the judges especially with Simon as he really is giving you his opinon and I have to say that most of the time I do agree with what he has to say.  My advice to all the remaining contestants is to do what Clay did, listen to their opinion, thank them and either do what they suggested or not but do not argue back because it may excite the audience  but it totally turns me off.