Author Topic: Big Brother 10 Rumors and Speculation  (Read 24548 times)

Offline twinkletoes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Big Brother 10 Rumors and Speculation
« on: May 01, 2008, 08:43:58 AM »
Being new I didn't know where to put this - please move or delete if it is not appropriate.

Rumors are flying that season 10 will be a "fans vs favs" cast.  (ratings for Survivor this season have been good)  Several previous HG have admitted to being contacted and have said yes they are willing to be on again.

Other reasons for this rumor is the theme for season 10 "Together Again" and at the end of the final BB9 show the commercial played for BB10.   The commercial featured black silhouettes dancing to the song “Happy Together.”  As the figures danced and the music played, the words “Summer And Big Brother Together Again” flashed in the background.

Also several people that have auditioned have been asked the same question.  "Who, of the previous seasons HG, would you most like to have back on the show."

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Big Brother 10 Rumors and Speculation
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:52:51 AM »
I don't know why they would do ANOTHER all stars...I mean, they just had one a couple of seasons ago, and it was OK, but I love having new people.

And I have enjoyed Fans vs. Favs on Survivor, but I want a real season of Big Brother!

I guess we will have to wait and see!!!

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »
Could be interesting, but BBs all star was pretty recent so I'm not sure they would do one again so soon.  But hey, I'm game if Janie comes back!!  And brings her beef-cake Howie with her!  Somehow, I doubt either could be convince to do BB a third time though!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 07:00:46 AM »
Being new I didn't know where to put this - please move or delete if it is not appropriate.

Rumors are flying that season 10 will be a "fans vs favs" cast.  (ratings for Survivor this season have been good)  Several previous HG have admitted to being contacted and have said yes they are willing to be on again.

Other reasons for this rumor is the theme for season 10 "Together Again" and at the end of the final BB9 show the commercial played for BB10.   The commercial featured black silhouettes dancing to the song “Happy Together.”  As the figures danced and the music played, the words “Summer And Big Brother Together Again” flashed in the background.

Also several people that have auditioned have been asked the same question.  "Who, of the previous seasons HG, would you most like to have back on the show."

:ascared What, well this is interesting. Now I can't wait to find out more.

Good job Twinkletoes  :tup:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:56:52 AM »
This may sound a bit of a "conspiracy theroy" but here goes.  The ages of Dick and Shelia could hinder them from being involved in an Allstars cast 5 years from now.  Possibly, specifically with Dick- some sort of theme that did include former HGs could mean instant high ratings and devoted viewers.

Housecalls had the highest ratings ever with his episodes this winter- the only success it would seem for this season.

Makes sense.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 09:45:52 AM »
This may sound a bit of a "conspiracy theroy" but here goes.  The ages of Dick and Shelia could hinder them from being involved in an Allstars cast 5 years from now.  Possibly, specifically with Dick- some sort of theme that did include former HGs could mean instant high ratings and devoted viewers.

Housecalls had the highest ratings ever with his episodes this winter- the only success it would seem for this season.

Makes sense.

Great point Queenycastle they need those ratings.

I just read the finale ratings in comparison to last year's viewers of 8.5 million people watched the end of Big Brother 8

and this season's Big Brother 9 on Sunday's finale was watched by 6.39 million viewers.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Don't bring back any favorites! (Even though I LOVE Janie and Dick!) Just let it be a season with strangers who have no relationships with anyone. They would be suspicious of everyone anyway!   :snicker:

No twists, no stupid America's Player, nothing, just bring them in and let it roll!

If we need drama... bring in someone who is an extroverted extrovert and a recluse who can't stand to be around anyone who is exuberant.  :angel: 

But, I'm ok with bringing back the GPs!

(I'm betting Queeny is right.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »
Well what ever CBS does they need to find something that will breathe some new life into BB their ratings were very low for BB9 and die hard fans like me didn't even take the time to watch one episode and caught only a few minutes on Showtime.  And since they have been getting it wrong more times than  they get it right lately they just might bring back Dick but then I do believe he will be acting more than being himself as he was in BB8 and it would be too over the top.  They have quite a bit of damage control to do to make people believe this show can make it.  JMO 

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Don't bring back any favorites! (Even though I LOVE Janie and Dick!) Just let it be a season with strangers who have no relationships with anyone. They would be suspicious of everyone anyway!   :snicker:

No twists, no stupid America's Player, nothing, just bring them in and let it roll!

If we need drama... bring in someone who is an extroverted extrovert and a recluse who can't stand to be around anyone who is exuberant.  :angel: 

But, I'm ok with bringing back the GPs!

(I'm betting Queeny is right.)

I agree with you TL-I would like to see a completely new cast and no twists!  I just don't trust BB not to capitalize on Dick's current popularity.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »
If it's fans vs favs, I think puddin, mama, sunshine, queeny and texas lady would have gotten a call by now. ;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »
If it's fans vs favs, I think puddin, mama, sunshine, queeny and texas lady would have gotten a call by now. ;)

OK you got me!  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »

:funny: We'd be a team all right!   :sucks

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »
I think I'd also get a spot on the fans team  :funny:
the RFF alliance would kick the favorites ass.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »

You would be the star! Team RFF!  :tup:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
Michael and his ladies can be our alliance name

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »
LOL! And Will to :funny:

But then who would update!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »

:funny: :funny: :yess: :wohoo:

Man I would pay more money to watch the feeds, if The RFF Alliance was on. OMG an RFF team would know exactly how to and how not to play the game. I can see our team now, huddling up in the HOH and saying, "didn't this happen on season 3?"

Or "now now Puddin, keep your cool, you know you can't kill anybody on Big Brother!"

And Puddin saying,"TL, you go down and listen and get any information you can get. Michael, go woo the girls. Make them trust you. Queeny watch the spy cam and see who is talking to who. Mama, you watch every move they make, just like you were home with the boys. Sunshine, I need you to remember everything in the house, count, count, count. Come on Peach, I got some game to play with these newbies! Let's go outside and mess with some people."

:funny: :yess: :wohoo:  What a season!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 09:18:12 PM »
 :funny:  And I promise, I would really take it easy on our team with the chops!  :-[

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »
 :lol: :funny:

That'd be awsome - I must warn you all though; I'm very insane.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »
 :funny:  Well maybe Michael will give me some really good chops! If the shoe fits Michael, I will have to do my duty and chop you away!  :lolmao:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »
I would give a shoutout to the updaters every 5 minutes. I think I can talk faster than *gasp* Adam  :funny:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 09:50:05 PM »
:lol: :funny:

That'd be awsome - I must warn you all though; I'm very insane.

We can be insane together. But you must stay away from the "favs" that have blonde hair. Got me.  ;)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 09:53:15 PM »
no mama, because little do they know about my curse -- if i like them they will be evicted!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 10:03:17 PM »
Well back that chuck wagon up right now, I have blonde hair :inocent:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
 :funny:

In the BB fan vs RFF house

Mama: "Michael, if you put your curse on me, I will turn on you in a heartbeat"   :funny: