Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6  (Read 174656 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #6
« Reply #875 on: April 27, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »
SEVEN MORE HOURS!!!

FYI, I will be creating a new thread after the finale is over and it will be for the post season updates of the houseguests and pictures of the wrap parties, homecoming parties and whatnot....the thread will not be for commentary or bashing on the houseguests, just purely to keep us updated on what they are doing since leaving L.A. and to view pictures.

I will be checking their myspace profiles daily to post any news or pictures they post.

haha, if you are so eager for the season to be over then why would you want to keep up to date with these stupid house guests  :lol:

Yes I am glad the season is over but I like to stay updated on the houseguests for a month or two, just to see what they are doing and to look at pictures. When BB10 starts, I'll divert my attention and stay focused on the show, lol!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 27, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
I get the feeling BB10 will be 10000x better than this stupid season. BB should only be on during the summer because I think that summer is part of the BB "feeling" as weird as that sounds lol.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #877 on: April 27, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »
I get the feeling BB10 will be 10000x better than this stupid season. BB should only be on during the summer because I think that summer is part of the BB "feeling" as weird as that sounds lol.

I'm pretty sure this winter edition is an one time thing due to the writer's strike and don't think they will ever do it during the winter again. Once a year is ENOUGH!

FIVE MORE HOURS AND IT'S D.U.N.!!!!  :jumpy:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: April 27, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
20 minutes til the show :lol:

Yeah im glad its almost over!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Jen/Parker nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody returns to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, Chelsia & James nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Chelsia evicted 5-0
Week 7: Natalie, HOH, James & Joshuah nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Joshuah evicted 3-1
Week 8: Adam, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, used on Sheila, James up, James evicted 3-0
Week 9: Sheila, HOH, Adam & Sharon nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Natalie up, Natalie evicted 2-1
Week 10: Ryan, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, not used, Sharon evicted 1-0
Week 10: Ryan, HOH part 1, Adam, HOH part 2, Ryan, HOH part 3, Sheila evicted
Week 11: Finale, Adam vs Ryan, Adam wins BB9, 6-1

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: April 27, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »
Darn Josh, I was hoping it would go 7-0. Well i'll call it a pity vote hehehehe.

Im thinking Neil was there just not sitting in those seats because he left the show. I wish they would scan everyons familys. I think we saw Sheilas son (she was pointing and then they showed a teen in the crowd).

Edited becasue I put Will and not Neil  :snicker:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: April 27, 2008, 11:55:15 PM »
I had to TIVO because my Dad was driving from FL to NY and stopped in NC to see me tonight.  I just watched...

Josh was SUCH A TURD.  James was vindicated and ADAM ROCKED!  $100,000 pledged!   :wohoo:

My biggest shock at the end was seeing that Sheila voted for Adam.  Even she knew he'd help the kids :<3

I'll miss you all and can't wait for BB10!   :waves: