Author Topic: Congratulations Adam!  (Read 3148 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Congratulations Adam!
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »
I just knew it would be 7-0 or 6-1 but I thought it would be bitchy Chelsia to throw Ryan a vote, well color me wrong :colors , I had the wrong bitch = Josh.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Congratulations Adam!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
I thought the same thing (only I kinda knew it'd be Josh or Matt to give him a vote :lol: ).

Congrats Adam!!!!

Offline daniellenic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 11:06:41 PM »
congrats baller! wished they could have split it bc i loved them both! .. but gotta love baller!! :]]

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:14:22 PM »
 :wohoo:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 01:19:57 AM »
Thats awesome Blondie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 01:54:50 AM »
Bwahaha! Your rock Blondie!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »
He needs to buy a pimp cup and a grill. LOL!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 03:05:58 PM »
ADAM JASINSKI WINS "BIG BROTHER" AND THE GRAND PRIZE OF $500,000!!

Based On Viewer Votes During The Live Finale, "Crazy James" Is Awarded $25,000 For Being Named The Fan's Favorite Jury Member

After living in the BIG BROTHER house for 81 days, Adam Jasinski emerged triumphant last night as the BIG BROTHER Grand Prize winner of $500,000 based on the votes of his former housemates on the jury.  Ryan Quicksall will receive $50,000 as the second place winner.

Last night, Adam Jasinski, the 29-year-old public relations manager from Delray Beach, Fla. via Cherry Hill, N.J., faced a jury consisting of the last seven evicted Houseguests (listed in order of eviction): Matt, Chelsia, Joshuah, James, Natalie, Sharon and Sheila.  Jacob Heald, Parker Somerville, Jen Diturno, Amanda Hansen, Allison Nichols and Alex Coladonato were also present, but were not part of the jury. 

After each of the jury members had the chance to ask the finalists questions, the seven members of the jury voted live on-air for whom they wanted to win.  By a vote of 6-1, Jasinski became the grand-prize winner of $500,000.  James, Matt, Chelsia, Natalie, Sharon and Sheila voted for Jasinski.  Joshuah was the sole jury member who voted for Ryan Quicksall, the 27 year-old college student from Columbus, Ohio.  In addition, a viewer vote for their favorite jury member awarded "Crazy James" $25,000. 

After leaving BIG BROTHER, Ryan and Adam were met by family and former housemates and interviewed by Julie Chen.

Offline redron22

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »
 :funny: that picture is awesome!!!