Author Topic: Post-season BB9 houseguest updates and pictures  (Read 122019 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Post-season houseguest updates and pictures
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
That shirt is nice Will!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »
It is nice Will and I think the red 9 looks just fine :)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »
Think I should leave it red?

Wanted to try it all black first and see, the image that Mrs Shrek altered for me won't save to my gallery, it's a gif image and needs to be in another format. I messaged her about it.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2008, 06:06:21 PM »
Are you keeping the sleeves part red on the shirt? I think the 9 makes it stand out more because hes sitting on a red blanket/towel. I'd keep the 9 red :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »
Are you keeping the sleeves part red on the shirt? I think the 9 makes it stand out more because hes sitting on a red blanket/towel. I'd keep the 9 red :lol:

Yes, I'm keeping the ringers red, wanted this one to be different since Dustin shirt was black.

Here's my Dustin shirt I got last October

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2008, 06:13:22 PM »
I would go with the red 9 then :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
jpg?

This is Mrs Shreks~

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »
jpg?

This is Mrs Shreks~

yes a jpg would be good, she PM'd me and sent me a bmp but I tried it and had a funny white image behind it
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:38:03 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »
Here's the black 9 (bmp image)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »
Its nice but I still like the red 9 it sets off the trim, lol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
I am leaning toward the red myself but I noticed the logo is not quite as sharp or bold as the name on top.

Can anybody make it a tad bit bolder so it'll match, kwim?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2008, 07:19:19 AM »
Valid update on James?  Check it out.  Saw it posted on Jokers. 

http://the533.com/

Pretty "Crazy" James!  Ready to jump back in the fire- WOW!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:32:04 AM by Queenycastle »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2008, 11:45:33 AM »
The t-shirt has been ordered and yes I am keeping the red 9.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »
Parker's latest myspace blog post:

Friday, May 30, 2008

home sweet home?

so i took a trip to illinois last week to see family. it's been about a year now since i left and to be honest, i actually enjoyed myself. normally, i talk **** on springfield because there's absolutely nothing there for me besides family and friends. but it was nice to be home. it was like a reality check and i definitely needed that. after seeing all the fancy cars, fake boobies, plastic, and fakeness that hollywierd has to offer, it was like a breath of fresh air. yes, real people do exist! it was nice to talk to people who don't have an agenda. out here, everyone has an agenda and they all want something. i guess that's just how it works out here.

my mom and grandparents couldn't have been more proud of me. we also had a family reunion so it was good to see family i haven't seen in a while. a lot of my cousins were telling me how they were cursing out the tv when they watched the show. i saw my uncle who i haven't seen in forever. he's doing quite well for himself.

i went to a restaurant to eat with my family, and all of a sudden i hear, "look mom, it's parker!". the mom says, that's the kids favorite show...TIMEOUT:

who let's their 11-12 year-olds watch a show like big brother? lol, i guess...

my family really got a kick out of that. i was flattered and embarassed at the same time. and it's funny because i really don't consider myself famous by any means. i'm just a normal guy with big hair!! whenever i get recognized, i'm always nice and respectful. i don't get why some people are intimidated to approach me. well some people let reality fame pump up their heads like they're a freakin A-list celebrity. however, i'm a real person, i was just on a game show for like 5 minutes!! ha ha! but it's flattering.

i think the rental car people knew i was a B.O.B (baller on a budget)  so they gave me an 08 seabring drop top! you know i had to act a fool right!! it was a really nice car. you know i was riding and my fro was blowing in every direction! i texted one of my friends here and told him what i was rollin, and he was like, "you must be the most popular girl in the mall!"  lol, i thought that was pretty funny. anyways, this car was waaaaay better than my beat up honda civic! it may be a piece of ****, but it's paid for! so it's my piece of ****! and if the ladies don't like what i'm driving out here, oh well. it's not like you're ****ing my car anyways right?!

it was really cool to see old friends from high school. and i even got to kick it with my cuz who just turned 21. been waiting on that for a while now. overall, i really had good time and it couldn't have come at a better time. a great time to clear my mind and get sane again!

anywho, now i'm back in cali, and i'm on a mission to find the next chapter in my life.i've been sending resumes and faithfully on craigslist. hopefully, someone will bite. i can't settle for retail or food (not like there's anything wrong with it, been there done that, and it's definitely not for me). i definitely want to enjoy what i do because there's nothing worse than a job you hate because you'll do such a ****ty job, it's just pointless to continue.

oh, i also talked to other people who have been wronged by tmz so at least i'm not the only one!!

anyways, just thought i'd write a few lines to keep you posted on what's going on with me right now. cheer me on and wish me luck on my quest for employment!!

take care,

parker

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »
James' latest myspace bulletin post and main profile picture:

May 30, 2008 8:03 PM

PARTY!

Soon I will have a welcoming party at my new space.

www. myspace. com/the533

You should add them and keep updated for the welcoming party.

-Crazy James

I am smelling a themed party!!!
Full Bar and good people....

BBQ for sure....

Love you guys.

Here's the pic:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2008, 09:32:08 AM »
WISHING JOSHUAH A

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY!

:partie: :hbday: :wine: :martini:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »
Today may be Josh's birthday and he is doing a chat on Schree and Baby tonight and will be taking calls!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/schreeandbaby

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »
Natalie's latest myspace blog post:

Life after Big Brother and stuff you want to know

Hi everyone!! I'm home back in the beaverstate. I arrived home almost a month ago. Life has been great ever since being released from the Big Brother house. I can't believe the amount of support and love I recieve, I've been getting recognized every where I go and people always have positive things to say to me. I love all the messages I've been recieving, I just wish i could keep up with them.. Sorry:( But I have to tell you my typing is getting alot better and faster.  When I arrived at the Portland airport my Dad came up from San Diego with my stepbrother, stepmom and the news. I was even on the plane with Christy Cook from American Idol. Shes from Oregon to. That was a little crazy.After being home for a couple of days my family had a surprise welcome home party for me at my Aunt Kathleens and Uncle Ed's. All of my cousins, aunts, uncles were there. It was so nice to see my whole family again. Some of my family watched the live feeds and showtime. i didn't think any of my family would watch that. Opps...oh well, their all really proud of me and said I did a great job. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful family, friends and fans:) Its strange having my freedom back after 3 months. I've never been isolated like that before, its crazy. I still think I'm going to wake up to a man over the speakers telling me to get up, then music. I continue to look for my mic or think I'm sitting on it.  Big Brother really does isolate you from the outside world. As soon as they kidnapped me they took my cell phone and wasn't aloud to speak to anyone period. After a week of complete isolation and being alone I moved into the Big Brother house. After a while You get so use to the same routine everyday in the bb house except for on game days, you never know what your going to get. Now that I'm out of the house I have been visiting with family, friends talking about my expeireince. I'm also spending alot of time painting mermaids and portraits of me. I'm trying to come up with some new paintings, I love to paint and I love to share them with America so I must paint, paint , paint.  Don Anderson my photographer and I are also going to be taking new photos and building a porfolio of my Paintings and myself, he has taken all my photos. I love Don he is great and one of my true longtime friends, he's  like a Dad and helps me out alot.

Right now life is just crazy busy and there's so many different roads to take. I'm just going to way all my options out and see where the wind takes me. I might move to LA but I have to make sure I have good income and a place to live. I've met a few people but nothing is a gurantee yet. For now I'll be painting, selling my art, promoting, and working at the Bikini Coffee Co. in Salem, Or.  At night when I'm home I've been working on my myspace and watching the Big Brother episodes and yes I have now seen them all. I can't believe all the stuff that went on behind my back with certain people. After watching the show and seeing how I was portrayed of course I'm not to happy about it and the way alot of people fed into me and Mattys relationship. I knew that Matt was mean and he was going to be mean, he told me he would so people wouldn't target us as much for thinking me and Matt don't connect on a mental level, therfore we can't win mental competitions. But Matt took it to a whole new level, way too far. I didn't know he was saying such hurtful things about me with no shame. I mean we were partners in the game and thats how he talks about his partner, you think I was the enemy. Its crazy to experience something as unique and special as BB with all these people I never met and then partnered up with someone who is so miserable and the opposite of me. Alot of the times Matty says he likes to ball bust me and thats why hes mean and pushes me away. The more he pushes me away the more I like to hug on him and annoy the crap out of him thats my way of ball busting. Kill him with Kindness. Im not sure what or how I feel about Matty or where we even stand . I'm kinda numb towards him right now. We're text buddies and that's about it. I just feel that a friend wouldn't have done those things. Alot of people give me crap and say I chased Matt and what not but you know me and Matt were partnerd together as a team for a month and I felt like when I wanted to talk to my partner I should be able to you know communicate to make sure we are on the same game plan, etc..All the other couples were having no problem what so ever except for sheila and Adam. Alot of the other house guests fed into and instigated me and Matty's relationship. Now I get why the diary room always asked me so many questions about Matty.  I do give Matty some credit though because he did defend me when Joshuah and James were mean to me. That's one of the things I don't understand about Matty,  if you don't like other people being mean to me then why are you being mean to me??                                                                                                                                When I saw the episode where Sheila turned on me and wanted me out I was in shock. Adam and Ryan told me Sheila wanted me out but I had no idea. If I would have had any idea that any of that was going down your damn skippy I'd be hanging in that glass house all night. Adam tried to warn me without being obvious but I didn't listen. Sheila acted like my friend in the house until she didn't think she needed me anymore. It's a shame to just turn on me out of no where and promise me if it went a tie she'd keep me. I'm not to sure how I feel about Sharon right now either. SHe acted so innocent and yet she instigated alot of conversations and told me all week I would be safe. None the less calling me hateful names. She acted like my friend to. I know alot of people say its just a game and it is but what levels do you want to stoop to in order to win the prize?? And do you have to stoop low in order to win? I honestly tried my best to have a great time with everyone and enjoy my experience while it lasted. I don't know why so many other houseguests hated on me so bad.  The only people I stay in contact with after the show is Parker, Jen, Ryan, Matty, Adam, Amanda. That's pretty much it. My closest friend after the show is Parker. SOmeone wanted to know if my fish were still alive and only the biggest fish lived out of 4 fish total. Samson my doggie is doing great and was very happy to see me again same with my cats Wilson and Max.Thanks for reading and I will post more soon.

Much Love, Natty

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2008, 10:18:11 AM »
James' latest myspace bulletin post:

FAN MAIL

If you would like me to sign a photo or two please send all mail to

Crazy James LLC
533 S. Los Angeles Str.
(THE 6th FLOOR)
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Please enclose the picture you want signed and a return envelope with the postage already on it, you can also send me anything else you feel is necessary for my survival.

Thank you for your support,

Crazy James

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »
Josh posted this bulletin on myspace yesterday concerning his birthday:

Thanks for the Bday Wishes

Thanks for everyone who has wished me a Happy Bday!!! I feel alot of love today and it means alot!!! If you live in Dallas i will be at Primos from 5 until ? so feel free to stop by and hang out!!!

muah!!!

joshuah

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2008, 02:48:05 PM »
Thanks Will, Nat's blog was VERY interesting- I admit I am surprised she had no clue how people percieved her.   :duno:  Wow I'm shocked, but glad she has gotten to see it all and evaluate it.  Can't imagine how hard that has to be to watch yourself and other's reactions to you- must be tough. 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:25 AM »
Big Brother 9: The Movie

Who plays whom....funny!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
My Joshuah t-shirt arrived today and it looks great. I'm pleased with it.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
Parker's latest myspace blog:

Friday, June 06, 2008

here’s the skinny...
Current mood: jedi

this week, i was an extra in a music video. i guess i'm a video hoefessional now. it was a pretty cool experience. even though there was a lot of standing around, it was a great opportunity to meet people and take my mind off of being unemployed. i was a pretty early call time, and we were there pretty much all day.
i doubt they'll show me in the video because i was background. however if they do show me, i hope they show me from the neck up! lol! i say this because they put my black ass in some SKINNY JEANS!!! i was devistated!! lmao! the jeans i brought were perfectly fine, but then they were like, do you have any jeans that are tighter? i told them that i had some more that FIT! they then handed me a pair of size 33 jeans, i was cool with that. i then looked at the tag and it said "SKINNY".  i was like, "OH HELL NO!"  but i took it with a grain of salt... i don't see how any person with a penis can wear those things! i mean, i had to jump, just to button the damn things. but after a while of walking around and doing squats, they became somewhat tolerable, but still tight. i guess now i can cross that off of my "things to do before i die" list.

skinny jeans... sheesh... don't laugh, it ain't funny! okay, yeah it is. i didn't think my big ass legs could fit, but they did. and just to think a few years ago, i would have never fit in something like that. so i guess it's a compliment.

i saw a familiar face while on set. james from bb6  & bb7 was there also. small world huh? you know he had jokes about me and my jeans... bastard! but that's my boy.
since this was my first background job, i was ignorant to how background people are treated. they are somewhat treated like ****! a lot of them didn't even get a break when they were suposed to, but i guess that's how it goes. i know it won't be like this always, so i guess i'm just paying my dues. i did meet some interesting people during my time and that's a good thing.

the hunt is still on... nothing as of yet, but still actively looking. i feel like craigslist should be paying me, as much as i'm on their site.  it's all good... so right now, to pass the time, i've been up in the gym just workin on my fitness (fergie) . also i've been in the process of designing some t-shirts. since i don't have a tv right now, it's allowing me to put my energy into more productive things.  it's something i've been wanting to do for a long time, even before bb. luckily i have great people in my life that encourage me to go after what i want.  i've been doing my research so i can do it right and hopefully make a good impression with a good product.

i love t-shirts!!

if i could, i would wear them for any occaision. you know, places like classy restaurants, weddings, professional environments, and even my funeral. yeah that's right: bury me in a t-shirt. i mean, if you go out, at least be comfortable, or look comfortable right?

that's about all for now...

thanks for reading.

to be "in the know", subscribe

parker

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
Here's what I have found recently on the latest of the BB9 houseguests.....

Sharon and Jacob have confirmed that they are back together.

James is in Richmond, VA this week.

Chelsia has been looking for another place to live as her living with her friend Stephanie apparently wasn't working out and she had lunch with James Rhine of BB6/7 and he offered her to move in his apartment as he had an extra bedroom and she accepted so they will be roommates. She is still looking for a job.