Author Topic: Post-season BB9 houseguest updates and pictures  (Read 122022 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Post-season houseguest updates and pictures
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »
Chelsia and James Rhine

Photo by Philip Alan Photography a.k.a. The Real Deal

Sharing a pizza and soon-to-be roommates

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »
James' blog post from Richmond, VA (WARNING....offensive language)

The Blaster Blog
Current mood: adventurous

Richmond, VA

So for the past month I have been on a roller coaster ride. It's hard to explain to people what my life has been and where it is headed. (Bull****) I know where I am going and what the **** I want to do. I want to travel, I want to party, I want to write. I want people to feel the energy of only living once and taking all chances that come your way. I feel like I have been neglecting my writing and my stories. I think I heard the best line in awhile, "I have been drinking like a great american writer." **** that could be the damn truth in my life. I mean maybe I am drinking alot because for once I can party and have the a ****ing really good time. Not to say I haven't been having a good time prior to my life after Reality TV and just so happens life is the most extreme it has been in a moment. I ****ing love it. Richmond opened my eyes in the sense I have been a Debbie Downer and that I need to once again take the charge and amp up my life again. Keep the party alive but distribute that energy into working and bicycling.

Oh yea I got my mother****in' bicycle back! So midnight rides in Downtown Los Angeles are in full effect. I am also looking into bicycling up to San Francisco for a short moment. When I was riding my bicycle in Richmond it brought me back to the road, the way it felt 6 months ago. The exhaustion, the stories, the people, the sun, and the moon. It set me free. I felt connected again. It is like seeing your son or daughter after a long vacation. Your body melds to the frame like a long lost lover. Weird but I have a very close connection with my bicycle. I mean 7,000 miles will do that to you.

I am really stoked to get back to Los Angeles, I can finally ship out my ebay stuff and write some awesome letters to the winners. Thank you guys for helping with Breast Cancer Awareness. It really means alot due to the fact my Grandmother is currently going through Chemo. Oh PS I got all the underwears signed I wore in the show and have been wearing since I left the house. I will be selling my dirty draws for breast cancer awareness to. They do it in Tokyo so why not State side. Anyways gang.

Work, let's see I got a commercial gig but when the Directors wanted to meet with me for the shoot I was in Richmond, they told me to forget about it. Great there goes 10K. Awesome. **** it there will be more **** coming up. Don't worry I have my bicycle back so I will once again be training for my bicycle trip. I am falling back in love with Los Angeles but the road is my destiny. I am also on the edge of maybe doing the US again and visiting all you guys. But I am going to let season 10 ride out. Also I have completed the whole season of BB9 and god dammit did I get ****ed. I guess I brought it all on myself but **** man, that's rough. Anyways it's all in the past and I think I will be hearing you should've won until I go onto Allstars and than their is no excuses. I will also being laying alot of new stories on you guys to. They will be written in the first person and will take you through my life and partying of Crazy James. They will be graphic in nature but at the same time it will be funny.

Oh just wanted to let you guys know that new t-shirts have been made by bloodsweatandink.net

Check it out

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
This is my final draft of a customized pillow I'm having it made of Josh. I had one made of Dustin last fall.

If anybody wants a pillow made of your favorite houseguest, PM me and I'll be happy to refer you to the person that is making it. I found her through e-bay with the Dustin pillow and she did an awesome job making it.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »
Here's a picture I took with my digital camera of my Dustin pillow to give you an idea....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: June 21, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
Thats great Will! Good job!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2008, 11:54:22 PM »
Here's the latest I could find on BB9 houseguests:

James is currently in Las Vegas this weekend with Evel Dick

Chelsia won't be rooming with James Rhine for long, she found a place to live.

Josh will be in Houston next weekend to attend the annual Gay Pride festivities.

Parker did a photo shoot with The Real Deal earlier this week and had lunch with Chelsia, Sheila and James Rhine.

Jen and Ryan returned from their cruise and she lost her camera and they still are not engaged but are ditching their roommates and moving in together. Ryan is going back to school to earn his degree.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #231 on: June 23, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »
Thanks for all the hard work you do Will, keeping up with the coming and going of the BB HG's. Love your shirt with the red 9.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2008, 03:54:14 AM »
Natalie's latest myspace blog post.......(no comment from me!)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To all my Haters

I understand that I might not be everybodys cup of tea however I'm having a hard time trying to understand why you would take time out of your messed up life to leave me a hate message and try to judge me and hate on me, save your breath and your energy because I could care less what you think about me...Jesus loves me and that's all that matters!!   I understand that alot of you feel that because of my striptease on the show and me and Matty hooking up that I'm a uneducated slut. First off, I was put in a situation where i happened to be sleeping next to a total stranger that happened to be hot! Opps **** happens!!  I don't know where the rumor started about an orgy with me, my sis, adam and matt and a couple of their friends all I know is only in your wildest dreams and I wish:) As for the striptease, I don't know about you but I feel comfortable in my skin and enjoy putting a smile on peoples faces so if you don't like what you see...DON'T WATCH!!! For all the people that arn't as superstitious as I me and have a problem with me counting everything it worked for me gave me something to do in the house and and it's a good way to lay low from the drama. P.s..I told you Evel Dick was 8 letters:) Great guy, he makes a good alarm clock!  So til the next time I decide to waste my time responding to you losers, I'll keep praying for you all and that God takes the hate out of your heart.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2008, 01:02:36 AM »
Josh, Chelsia, James, Sharon, Jacob, Parker & Sheila will be in Las Vegas over the 4th. Josh may be flying to L.A. after Vegas to hang out with Chelsia for a few days before returning to Dallas.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »
Chelsia posted earlier that she's in Las Vegas having a ball and Josh, Sharon, Jacob, Parker, Sheila and Alex are there as well. James did not go.

Chelsia and Sheila will be doing a chat on Schree and Baby tomorrow night directly from Vegas!

Josh is doing a chat with blogtalkradio on Monday.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2008, 08:18:55 AM »
A myspace buddy sent me a summary of Josh's chat on blogtalkradio from  last Monday:

He talked about Vegas -- he was there with Sharon, Jacob, Chelsia, Sheila, Parker, and Alex, and they had a great time.  They hung out by the pool a lot, went to some shows, saw Sharon's uncle (an impersonator) perform in his backyard, and more.  It was great hanging out without having the stress of possibly being evicted.  They picked up right where they left off.

He is keeping in touch with Sharon and Chelsia most, calling or texting everyday, and he thinks it will last a lifetime.  They all have strong families.  His sister Kealee called in and they talked about his loving and supportive family.

He also talked to James a few times on the phone.  He is open to talking to other HGs, but communication is a two-way street.

He wishes he had won more competitions.

He is happy to meet fans and do things they ask of him like call their husbands or wives on their birthdays. 

He mentioned his MySpace when people asked how to get a hold of him, and he said it is a lot to handle, but he is usually able to respond to people timely. 

He's going to try out for a gay news show in Dallas, but he is not moving to L.A. because he feels it would be too far away from his family.  He has been to Austin and Houston Gay Pride this year, and is trying to get other Big Brother people to the Dallas Gay Pride with him. 

He still harbors dreams of trying to get on a soap and he WOULD move if he were ever seriously approached for the soap, but that's down the line.  It still feels like he just got of the house.

He hasn't been in touch with Neil and is unable to find out his phone number.

He may keep in touch with Sheila more now because they had so much fun in Vegas.

He talked about how Chase dumped him for somebody else while he was in the house and said that was hurtful.  He was a little embarrassed at how much he talked about missing Chase in the house when Chase was not really out there waiting for him.

The chat was before the BB10 cast was announced, but he has been in touch with people working on Big Brother so he knew they were really trying for a diverse cast.

He would like challenges on Big Brother to be more physical and less about random unfair questions like the one Sharon went out on.

He has not been approached to make any BB10 appearances but would love to do one.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #236 on: July 11, 2008, 09:32:15 AM »
Josh in the pool at Las Vegas

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #237 on: July 11, 2008, 09:43:33 AM »
Sharon's House of Style photo shoot at Las Vegas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: July 11, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »
ewwwwwwwwww

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »
She's pretty without that silly hairstyle.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
She's pretty homely with or without that silly hairstyle.
.... FIXED!!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
Your right that wig is revolting  :groan:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2008, 03:32:21 PM »
Yeah, I don't get those pics of Sharon.  House of Style = House of Tacky??   :duno:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #243 on: July 11, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »
 :eww :barf
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »
.... FIXED!!
You're too funny. Just wait 'til I meet you.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »
Yeah, I don't get those pics of Sharon.  House of Style = House of Tacky??   :duno:
Now thats funny :lol:

.... FIXED!!
You're too funny. Just wait 'til I meet you.  :lol: :lol:
neener neener

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »
Yeah, I don't get those pics of Sharon.  House of Style = House of Tacky??   :duno:
House of Style! Now there was a show! Cindy Crawford as the host then followed by Amber Valletta. Hot!  :yess: :yess: :elvis: :elvis:
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2008, 08:30:50 PM »
neener neener
Yeah, neener neener, yourself.  :gaw :gaw :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »
Josh, Chelsia, Sharon, Jacob, Alex, Parker and Sheila in Las Vegas

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:06:28 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #249 on: July 12, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
Alex and Chelsia

Sharon, Chelsia and Josh

Josh and Chelsia

Josh, Alex and Chelsia

Celebrating Josh and Sharon's June birthdays