Author Topic: The Amazing Race Asia 3 Spoilers/Speculation  (Read 540857 times)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race Asia 3 Spoilers/Speculation (spoiler summary page 1)
« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »
The spellings and transliterations can be difficult to wade through, but after going through the Caltex site and googling around, I've narrowed it down to these two choices, on the road north from BK.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:30 AM »

They put the mat backward. It's confusing now. Oh well.  :groan:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2008, 01:29:30 PM »

We're not there otherwise we can find this tree.

Pine needles from a pine tree.
http://www.bentler.us/eastern-washington/plants/trees/ponderosa.aspx

Is there a pine tree at the zoo or at the church?  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2008, 01:46:21 PM »
Oh Pine needles! :groan: I didn't see them, lol.

I've been looking for a pic showing our sidewalk at the zoo but so far no luck.  But the zoo is also the Botanical gardens so a pine tree is possible.

But hmmmm.

Did Allen have this in his blog just because it is a pretty pic mat+neat sidewalk?

Or because this is a special 90 minute show and the mat is the first NEL/TBC whatever?

I keep thinking this mat is not an elim because

--McKay says the second leg the racers have more bruises than ever seen before--and we have seen nothing to explain that yet.
--why a 90 minute show unless they are showing more than usual??
--Henry said "Sometimes you think it is the end of the leg and then no, we get another clue and realise the race is still on,”

So I think this mat is not  the end of leg 2, there should be more.

Does anyone think we will get a new commercial before the show airs??
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:50:53 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »
This shot was taken between 1:12 and 4:00 pm (assumes May 23rd).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=218&month=5&year=2008&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Sunset is around 6:10PM.

farwest's vidcap.

Natalie's confession is in a hotel. That's night time.

So something else happens between 4PM - midnight.
The only thing left is a TBC in the first half of the episode.
Teams receive a clue at the church and it says 'race on'.
Now teams go to Cai Be district, chase some chicken, and come back to the final pitstop at the zoo.  :wohoo:

Case solve. Hehe.   :lol: :yess: Thanks to peach, of course.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 02:28:01 PM by banzai »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »
From your lips to God's ears! :lol:

If they go south we are looking at a 2+ hour bus ride, then tasks, then back to Saigon, so perhaps they need an extra day.

I think that they can even race till 5/24 early eve...

As long as we have them released from the Pitstop by dawn on 5/25, we can get them to Hue at the right time.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2008, 05:28:56 PM »
http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/about/producer/

9 hours ago, Michael_McKay says:         

So to episode 2: what to expect and why 90 minutes?
Well the second point first: we simply couldn't fit everything that happened into a regular episode so you all get a bonus this week.

What to expect? Well first of all expect the unexpected, because that's part of the reason it is 90 minutes.

It is also a bruising affair. I have never seen this many bruises in an entire Race let alone a single Leg. This one inflicts some pain.

Tempers are lost, friendships tested, there are tears shed and egos bruised; and that's just the first segment LOL

So settle in for a long one on Thursday night.

Hint: The first episode was NOT why it was called The Toughest Race Ever.

Free spoiler. First segment = first part of the episode or first half.
 :yess: :jumpy: :hearts: :wohoo:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
:ty:

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »
I have obtained some tourist infomration on teh 5 Vietnam provinces closest to Ho Chi Minh City. Here is is:

Dong Nai Province
Dong Nai is located on the south of Vietnam. Bien Hoa City is 30km from Ho Chi Minh City.
Attractions:
Cat Tien National Park
Long An Lake
Bo Chang Dong Nai Golf Resort
Buu Phong Pagoda
Ky Yen Festival

Binh Duong Province
Thu Dau Mot 30km from Ho Chi Minh City. Binh Duong is surrounded by Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Dong Nai Provinces and Ho Chi Minh City.  The province preserve famous traditional handicafts such as pottery, lacquer, sculpure.
Attractions:
Binh An Lake
Lai Thieu Orchard and Cau Ngang Tourist Area
Dau Tieng Lake
Tuong Binh Hiep Lacquerware Painting Village
Hoi Khanh Pagoda
Ba Pagoda Festival

Long An Province
Located on the Mekong Delta, 47km from Ho Chi Minh City. Long An is on tropical monsoon climate. Visitors are attracted to Long An by value of Oc Eo culture that develops on the Mekong Delta from 1st BC to 6th century BC. In Dong Thap Muoi Eco-tourist Site, tourists can discover many special flora and fauna and try typical dishes of the South.
Attractions:
Binh Ta Vestiges
Ton Thanh Pagoda
Praying for rain Festival

Tien Giang Province
Located to the North of the Mekong Delta, along the North of Tien River. Mytho City is 70km from Vinh Long, 70km from Ho Chi Minh City, 103km from Can Tho City. Visitors like to pick fruit, enjoy them and experience the life of Mekong River Delta.
Attractions:
Dong Tam Snake-Breeding Farm
Thoi Son Island
Cai Be Floating Market
Vinh Trang Pagoda
Cai Be Floating Market
Tan Phong Island
Nghinh Ong Festival
Tu Kiet Festival

Ben Tre Province
Ben Tre is 14km from Mytho, and 85km from Ho Chi Minh City.  Having complex network of rivers and canals, Ben Tre has advantage to develop ecotourism with many green fruit gardens.
Attractions:
Con Phung (Phung Islet)
Cai Mon Orchard
My Hoa Bird Reserve
Vam Ho Bird Sanctuary
Vien Minh Pagoda
Phu Le Communal House Festival

I have no idea whether any of these provinces played a part in a post-TBC leg of Amazing Race Asia 3, but it is possible.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #609 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:29 PM »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k4tXVWbHWXplNmLPYR&amp;related=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k4tXVWbHWXplNmLPYR&amp;related=1</a>

episode 2 preview.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #610 on: September 17, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
Geoff in the Racers Revealed segment that banzai culled from the Caltex site, mentioned that he has a bad temper. That's him during the first part of the promo being called "The Evil Spiderman" and apparently that temper rears its ugly head.

Henry also shouts at his sister apparently. I don't which guy is crying, but it also appears that Mai is crying as well.

We then see Natalie & Pailin miss a flight to which she says, "This is the worst thing that could happen to us on the race."

Those are the clues in addition to the physical tasks we see at the beginning of the promo which is carrying two heavy baskets, but of what?
Just here to visit.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #611 on: September 17, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »

Check your mailbox. Episode 2 newsletter is out.  :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #612 on: September 17, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
thanks banzai! who is that Mai & whats his face? brb now I have to look, lol

ahh I see Geoff & Tisha

no its Mai & Oliver I think! lmao
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:20:58 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #613 on: September 17, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »
:bump so I don't have to keep looking for it ...........
Spoilers for the second elimination leg. (AXN Leg 2 or 3??)   May 22-23

Since it looks like we have a very good handle on Leg 1/2  (whether it ends up being labelled 1/2 or just 1), I thought perhaps it is time to move onto Leg 3?

Some time ago, a new friend (who has requested to remain anonymous) shared some in-depth information about this leg with me. That person has been exceedingly generous with information and time, and I want to say a personal BIG :thankyou: for all the help! :yourock:

Okay then... This leg begins with 9 racers, and sadly neither Natalie or Pailin were seen during this leg, according to the source.

(Note:  teams were previously spotted in the Chiang Mai airport on May 22, presumably on the way to Saigon.)

**The racers arrive in HCMC (Saigon) late in the evening. They are first looking for a clue in a flower shop, which does not open until 6AM. At least 2 teams return to wait at the shop by 4AM, but some teams apparently do not arrive until afternoon.

This actually works very well with our first Saigon spoiler brought to us by puddin, HERE . JonLover was able to reach the blogger and she shared some further info with us HERE .  She saw the teams at the Q-BAR near the Caravelle Hotel, near Opera House sometime between 10-12PM.

Unfortunately, she reported a mistaken date (May 21) for the sighting to us which caused much teeth gnashing,  :pull , and  :wall:, and  :argue: as we struggled to make the dates fit in an already tight schedule. But even though the date was clearly incorrect, I still believe that the sighting has validity.

** Once teams have their clue, they procede to the Ben Thanh market  where they catch a bus to the "southwest" of VietNam. (The flower shop may be quite near or across the street from the market. ) The trip is reported to take "some hours".

From Slowhatch: If you have GE this download will put a 3D model of Ben Thanh market on the map. You can see the buses lined up at the station across the square.

** Once teams reach their location, they have a choice between two Detours.
The first is to deliver some goods by boat on a river (assumption of a floating market here) OR chasing and catching some chickens.

Anyone remember this leg in TAR3?    Day 23 (9/3): Flights via Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Min City, taxis to statue of Bac Ho in Rex Square. Then taxis proceed to floating market in Cai Be (Mekong Delta) for Easy Buy/Hard Sell Detour. Then back to Ho Chi Minh City to 2A Ton Duc Thang, District 1. Cyclo/ferry Roadblock to Café Thu Thiem pit stop [Derek/Drew eliminated].

Day 24 (9/4): Leg 12: Early departures, booking train to Hue. 24-hour train ride begins.

Day 25 (9/5): Taxis to Imperial Palace, then to Nam O Da Nang for Basket Boats/Bikes Detour. To boat quay in Hoi An (fishing platform Roadblock), then to China Beach pit stop [non-elimination].

Day 26 (9/6): Leg 13: Early departures to route marker at Guang Minh Temple in Da Nang, which directs them to arrange flights to Honolulu at a local travel agency before traveling via train to Hanoi.

That has brought up the possibility of Cai Be as the floating market teams may have visited, since we know TARA likes to re-use former TAR locations.
Cai Be, one of the many well-known floating markets in the western region of southern Vietnam was formed in the Nguyen Dynasty in the 19th century. The Cai Be Floating Market is always busy, bearing all the characteristics of the locals’ life in the western region.

All the goods are transported to the market by rafts and boats. The floating market lies in the Tien River, adjacent to three provinces of Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre.

The market is divided into two parts: buying and selling places. Rafts and boats are anchored along the two sides of the river for kilometres. From the floating market, goods are shifted for selling at inland markets or small boats take them for delivery along canals in the Plain of Reeds.

From three 3am in the early morning, rafts and boats are crowded because Cai Be is one of the biggest wholesale markets in the region. Traders live on the river and some link their lives with boats like their mobile house for generations. Cai Be seems to be an inseparable part of their daily lives.

On each boat, goods are hung on poles that are called dialectically “cay beo”. Hundreds of such poles point the sky wards. Boats also operate like “taxis,” very convenient for tourists around the region.

**Following the detours, teams again take a bus back to HCMC, and proceed to the Saigon Zoo which is also the site of the Pitstop.

One team is eliminated. It seems a little early to me to reveal who this is, but I will say for now that it is a M/M team.

So missing is a Roadblock (unless it is at the zoo?)...but I think this gives us a broad outline of what looks to be a very exciting leg.  :hearts:

If you choose to share this information elsewhere, please note that RFF would prefer that you only provide a link back to this post, and not copy the info provided here. Feel free to ask if you have questions!

Link: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15379.msg338179.html#msg338179

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #614 on: September 17, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »

Check your mailbox. Episode 2 newsletter is out.  :jumpy: :hearts:
It "could" be some place you might see along Mekong Delta, it even looks the same.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:11:11 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #615 on: September 17, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »
That is such a funny angle but I REALLY want to go to the Mekong!!

I love your bridge pic puddin...do we think they are hanging underneath a bridge? ???

It looks as though the rappelling cable is running from side to side in that pic, and Oliver and Mai are being shot from underneath so the correct angle is hard to figure...

Bigger is better...

And what are the grey thingies? They look like burlap sacks of some sort maybe?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #616 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »
That is such a funny angle but I REALLY want to go to the Mekong!!

I love your bridge pic puddin...do we think they are hanging underneath a bridge? ???

It looks as though the rappelling cable is running from side to side in that pic, and Oliver and Mai are being shot from underneath so the correct angle is hard to figure...

Bigger was not better for me, your words were cut off  peach  :lol:

My first thought is they were hanging from a bridge but what do I know?  :lol:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: September 17, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »
My question is where's Flo's backpack?  :lol: :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #618 on: September 17, 2008, 09:31:19 PM »
just adding to the collection

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #619 on: September 17, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
I just had a good look at bridges in the Mekong too and saw lots of those slat-y type bridges over rivers and canals but they all seem to be hand made and hence quite low lying over the rivers, so why would they be rappelling down a few feet? ???

Can Tho is another floating market town and had a bridge that collapsed and is/was being rebuilt. Could that be anything? Maybe those slats are fencing or scaffoding or something and not a walkway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can_Tho_Bridge

and remember we have paintball first in Chiang Mai!!  :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #620 on: September 17, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »
Oh you think they have time for the paintball ???

I was looking at the picture again, you can see rope wrapped to the wood slats to the right but do you think they are hanging from a tree? lmao! I'm confusing myself.

The slats look uneven, unlike scaffold to me.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #621 on: September 18, 2008, 01:19:19 AM »
Here's what I think/hope could happen:

First teams are released from the 12 hour Pitstop about 1030 PM on 5/21, with another group of teams released close to 1230AM 5/22.
(Times based on Chateau estimates).
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15379.msg350052.html#msg350052

The clue directs them to the X-centre where they encounter Hours of Op and are bunched till AM.
As a matter of interest the Amazing Race Asia did pass through Chiang Mai recently, it's yet to be aired and no one locally knew about it at the time except the owner of the X-Centre where part of it took place.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15379.msg302615.html#msg302615

In the morning of 5/22  they have a paintball challenge: http://www.chiangmai-xcentre.com/chiangmai_paintball.htm
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15379.msg349874.html#msg349874
X-Centre Special Events Diary
2008 Filming for AXN TV Series "Amazing Race Asia" Series 3 to be Viewed Internationally. Buggy Challenge and Paintball Challenge.
(find credited to puddin)

Teams then are instructed to fly to HCMC (Saigon)
Seen at the airport on 5/22 after 2 PM are AD/Fuzzie/Geoff/Tisha, and a M/M team.

Some teams catch (flight info per apskip)
TG111 CNX BKK 1440 1550 connecting with TG686 BKK SGN 1815 1945
arriving in Saigon in time to be spotted at the Q-bar after 10PM that night (5/22) (info courtesy of Chami via JonLover--date correction by me)

Others (including Natalie/Pailin) miss that flight and are forced to sleep in the airport either in Chiang Mai or in Bangkok untill they can catch one of these flights :
alternative could be one of 5 CNX BKK flights remaining 1915 through 0945, with TG127 2100 2210 or May 23 TG125 0700 0810 most applicable. Both of those connect on May 23 with TG680 0900 1030;
So those who miss the 1440 flight out of Chiang Mai can NOT arrive HCMC before 5/23 1030.

Teams then proceed to a flower shop near Ben Thanh market to collect their next clue.
From the spoiler info:
**The racers arrive in HCMC (Saigon) late in the evening. They are first looking for a clue in a flower shop, which does not open until 6AM. At least 2 teams return to wait at the shop by 4AM, but some teams apparently do not arrive until afternoon.

Teams then ?deliver something in green baskets to a location in Saigon. (promo)

In the afternoon teams eventually arrive at the Jeane d'arc church where they are told to keep on racing. (Henry crying on Bernie's shoulder between 1-4PM)

Then per spoiler info they travel to SW Vietnam by bus.

Spoiler info says:
** Once teams reach their location, they have a choice between two Detours.
The first is to deliver some goods by boat on a river (assumption of a floating market here) OR chasing and catching some chickens.

Additionally, at some point we see teams rappelling.
Could this be at the X-centre in Chiang Mai? (doubt) Or is it in the Mekong Delta somewhere? :duno:

Spoiler info then says:
**Following the detours, teams again take a bus back to HCMC, and proceed to the Saigon Zoo which is also the site of the Pitstop. where the Korean team is eliminated.

Is the spoiler info correct? We don't know.

BUT we do know that the spoiler info has teams arriving widely separated in HCMC:
:yes: confirmed by flight data and some teams missing a flight

We do know that spoiler info places the teams near the Ben Tranh market:
:yes: confirmed by our detectives placing teams on the street near the market.

If this much is correct, then there is still hope for the rest....

Guess we will find out soon!

WIsh I was as talented as farwest and could make pretty gifs to go with all this info...but oh well! :lol:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »
Damn I'm exhausted. But it's definitely Hue next week!

(Pretty much spot on peeps! Nice work!)

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: September 18, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »
It's time to review flight combinations from Chiang Mai to Saigon. There are only two viable early afternoon options for CNX BKK. The first is too early at 1225 1330. Any team that gets that will make an excellent connection TG614 BKK SGN 1540 1710. However, few teams will be able to do that. Most teams will be on TG111 1440 1550 CNX BKK. Their best connection option is TG686 1815 1945 BKK SGN. Only for teams that are not able to get bookings on that will it be necessary to take the flight through Siem Reap to Saigon. Teams do not go directly from CNX to REP as there are no schedules for that time frame. However VN848 has one stop in Siem Reap and is BKK SGN 1740 2125. As for Natalie and Pailin and other teams, they apparently do not make reasonable flights out of either CNX or BKK and are stuck overnight. If in CNX, the best flight combination is CNX BKK TG125 0700 0810 connecting Bangkok to BKK SGN TG680 0900 1030. If they overnight in Bangkok, then their best bet is TG680 0900 1030. So, Natalie and Pailin should be arriving in Saigon airport at 1030 no matter what their overnight location was. It puts them over 3 hours behind at the first "hours of operation" task in Vietnam, difficult but not impossible to overcome.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 01:45:08 PM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: September 18, 2008, 10:30:08 AM »
UPDATED ARA3 TIMELINE (modified twice on Sept. 18)

Note that I show an extended pitstop in Hanoi. It is going to be somewhere and that is the most logical time to have it.  My most significant assumption is the Hanoi leg, which I consider to be necessary given geography and timing. I show 9 legs through Oman, so there are two more left to identify.

May 20 leg 1 begins; teams spotted late afternoon at Khao San Road in Bangkok
overnight tranportation to Chiang Mai is by one of 3 chartered buses

May 21 task in chiang Mai, then pitstop;
leg 2 begins with pitstop release starting in the 10pm time frame

May 22  teams have tasks in the morning and then get to Chiang Mai airport in the afternoon for flight to Saigon
The first may be too early at 1225 1330. Any team that gets that will make an excellent connection TG614 BKK SGN 1540 1710. However, few teams will be able to do that. Most teams will be on TG111 1440 1550 CNX BKK. Their best connection option is TG686 1815 1945 BKK SGN. Only for teams that are not able to get bookings on that will it be necessary to take the flight through Siem Reap to Saigon. Teams do not go directly from CNX to REP as there are no schedules for that time frame. However VN848 has one stop in Siem Reap and is BKK SGN 1740 2125. As for Natalie and Pailin and others, they apparently do not make reasonable flights out of either CNX or BKK and are stuck overnight. If in CNX, the best flight combination is CNX BKK TG125 0700 0810 connecting Bangkok to BKK SGN TG680 0900 1030.
If they overnight in Bangkok, then their best bet is TG680 0900 1030.

May 23
So teams will arrive at Saigon airport from evening through late morning and then do tasks there starting at 6am to early afternoon
this includes tasks away from Saigon in the Vietnam countryside, but the extended pitstop is back in Saigon afternoon through late evening

May 24 extended pitstop

May 25 pitstop release is from very early morning to late morning;
leg 4 begins with VN250 0700 0820 for early teams or VN252 1130 1250 for later teams
sighting of lead teams at Imperial City;
pitstop begins evening for better teams

May 26 pitstop release to begin leg 5 Hue to Hanoi; NOTE that Hanoi is speculation on my part. it makes eminent sense based on the geography and timing, but there are other possiblities of much lower probability that could have been the desintation of leg 6(an example being Guangzhou, China)
VN244 HUE HAN   1210 1320
Hanoi tasks

May 27 Hanoi more tasks; pitstop

May 28 begin leg 6 Hanoi to Hong Kong
VN790 HAN HKG 1105 1355 or
VN792 HAN HKG 1910 2000
tasks in Hong Kong

May 29 complete tasks in Hong Kong; pitstop

May 30  begin leg 7 and travel to Macau after taking hydrofoil in under 1 hour
tasks;  pitstop

May 31 pitstop continues

June 1 begin leg 8; return to Hong Kong Airport by hydrofoil; fly to Singapore;
most probable flights are CX717 0855 1230 or SQ857 1030 1410 or CX739 1120 1505
then connect on to Cochin SilkAir468   SIN COK 2020 2215

June 2 Cochin area tasks, then pitstop in the evening

June 3 begin leg 9; fly Cochin to Muscat, Oman with choices of:

OmanAir 828 0715 0915 COK MCT
IndianAir973 1940 2140 COK MCT

COK to DBX Emirates 531 1030 1245 connecting in Dubai with Emirates 6478 DBX MCT 1810 1910

COK to BOM JetAirways 406 0830 1015 connecting in Mumbai with Jet Airways 808 BOM MCT 1730 1830

June 4 Note: timing for two succeeding legs is speculative
Oman tasks; pitstop

June 5 leg 10; fly Oman to UNKNOWN, possibly in Africa or Europe

June 6 tasks at UNKNOWN

June 7 pitstop; final leg begins; fly to UNKNOWN AISAN CITY

June 8 final 3 reach Finish Line

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 01:33:57 PM by apskip »