Author Topic: Amazing Race Contestants (summary/photos page 1)  (Read 277432 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race Contestants (summary page 1)
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:25:00 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:25:10 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »
Like you say puddin, it is from the MySpace connect the dots coloring book! :lol:

North's Dan has a friend Steven, and Steven posted a pic...

Anyway, just thought it looked like a possibility!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:25:35 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:26:11 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2008, 05:14:37 PM »
nvm

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:26:00 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:26:19 PM by puddin »

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
Yes, no offense to Andrew, but the guys not that great looking. When it comes to the "frat boys" they probably want one good looking guy to ballence it out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »
Yes, no offense to Andrew, but the guys not that great looking. When it comes to the "frat boys" they probably want one good looking guy to ballence it out.
:lol:

Okay a closer look

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »
Who are you guys talking about?  :lol:  The Rabbi? I already said he is not our contestant...but that he probably knows who is!!

And I think they did know Lappit, that's why they met up w/ him.  These guys ALL know each other! The message boards go right around in a circle from one to the other...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: June 10, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »
Who are you guys talking about?  :lol:  The Rabbi? I already said he is not our contestant...but that he probably knows who is!!

And I think they did know Lappit, that's why they met up w/ him.  These guys ALL know each other! The message boards go right around in a circle from one to the other...

if you speak to the rabbi dont forget to use shalom rabbi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »
I've been meaning to add this from Lorna via peach, again it adds more evidence that there very well could be 6 teams Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand.

Also new info that was pointed out by Neobie --
SA 3 legs not 4 like we originally were thinking
So
11 teams to start LA to Brazil
 lose a team in  Bahia, Savador 10 left
 lose a team somewhere SA 9 left
 lose a team La Paz, Bolivia 8 left
 lose a team Auckland, NZ 7 left
 lose a team in Siem Reap Cambodia 6 left ( looking at the times of the tasks on Tonle Sap , unless theres a another team way behind, I'll still "guess" that the African American couple was eliminated in Siem Reap which makes sense as well as Jason did not see a AA couple enroute to Delhi.
 6 teams fly from Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand ..this is where we lose the sightings

We were at Angkor Wat on the 4th May when they were filming the Amazing Race. We only saw one team at Angkor for the whole time we were there which was a couple of hours. This team was both male, one with orange hair and the other with brown hair and they were at the clue box at 11.30am. (7) We also happened to see all the teams walking around Siem Reap town that evening and I recall seeing 6 teams . I would love to visit your website and I have plenty of photos I will send to your email address

I'm with you Chateau hes to old  :lol:

Okay so, I wanted to touch on this as well, photo evidence page 1 of this thread. What I'm trying to figure out is are there 5 or 6 teams left leaving Cambodia?

Tonle Sap Lake

Message from Chrisrae:
*It was an African American couple. I just uploaded the only pick I have to my blog entry "cambodia's culinary delights." It's the last picture in the series. (1) photo evidence

Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand

* Hey everyone.  Glad I could help with the Bangkok pics and info. 
*As Peach posted, I can definitely identify 5 teams and (7)think there was another but can't be sure.   . 
*Sorry about that.  Actually, I was chatting with a crew member in the customs line when they told me it was a documentary and I asked how many people there are in the "movie" and just threw 10 out there as a number and he said yeah so maybe there are only 5 teams left. 
*I can definitely say that the frat guys are the guys in my second set of pics, one with a yellow headband, one with a yellow hat.  They were doing pullups on the bus ride from the plane.  (2) photo evidence
*The 2 girls, one blond/reddish hair, one brunette, both from Texas.  (3) photo evidence
*The couple with their backs to me in the other shot is a team, they had a number on the packs. (4) Sarah & Terrance photo evidence
 *Then there's the young guy with the spikey hair and his mother and (5) photo evidence
*another M/F who are together but almost positive they're not a couple.  (6)NO photo evidence
*That's all I saw in terms of contestants.
*I can definitely say there was no african american team.  There was one african american guy but he was a sound guy.  That's it. 
*What else?  ummmmm, I didn't see any older couple with the group. 
*We were pretty much waiting in the small Siem Reap airport together for over an hour so I got a pretty good look at everyone that was there. 

1) African American pair ~Tonle Sap Lake
2) Frat guys~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand
3) 2 girls from Texas~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand
4) Sarah & Terrance~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand
5) Mom son ~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand
6) another M/F who are together but almost positive they're not a couple~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand could be the guy in blue below, may or may not be paired with the blond in the cap with the green shirt?
7)  I can definitely identify 5 teams and think there was another but can't be sure.
We also happened to see all the teams walking around Siem Reap town that evening and I recall seeing 6 teams

thanks for the update peach  :tup:

And some new info:

The photographer of this fellow

has sent the following info:

As far as your questions, the guy was by himself, though there was also a blond girl w a green shirt (not the one you see in the picture, she is from my group) and a white baseball hat also looking for whatever. I have no idea what exactly they were looking for, and the day I saw them was Sunday May 4, I think late AM my time. We are, I believe, 11 hours ahead of EST.

So now we have the 7 boats at Tonle Sap Lake:

The blogger said 6, but I count 7 flags there (the flags on each end are almost hidden--compare my arrows below to the original). Doesn't production often hire one extra vehicle/animal/etc. for tasks?

Offline pyryniemi

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2008, 11:41:09 AM »
cool!  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
Photos thanks to Alicia who saw the teams May 7th in Delhi International airport ..

(click for the full picture)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #389 on: June 23, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »

Thanks to Alicia :thankyou:

I took at immigration in the Delhi International
Airport
on May 7th, 2008. They each had film crews.

(click for the full view)

Frats

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: June 23, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »
In the 4th picture, the two guys next to Andrew are clearly the same production guys with him at Angkor Wat. On the escalator picture taken way back when, there was a dude with a yellow cap just below Andrew. I would say that the guy labeled "yellow cap" is his unknown partner. Only problem is that he appears to be at the counter with a female racer in another photo.

As for Terrance & Sarah, him wearing a blue tank-top seems to prove that the dude in the blue shirt, spotted with a blonde female, is in fact another racer.

Those guys with the green backpacks, they appear to be the same guys I mentioned back when the airport photos came out.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:21:32 PM by north09 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: June 23, 2008, 05:37:46 PM »
Did I ever say welcome to the TAR Detectives north09?  :jam:

compare ..

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #392 on: June 23, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »
The bag strap colour matches, as does the top colour on the guy, and although the girl is wearing glasses in the 2nd picture, the features are similar enough that it's definately possible to be a match to S&T imo

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: June 23, 2008, 06:36:51 PM »
Did I ever say welcome to the TAR Detectives north09?  :jam:

compare ..

:lol: Thanks! Yeah, thats them. The hair and tank top match on Terrance, and it seems that the girl has the same hair. The glasses could be explained if the picture was taken in the morning. I know a lot of people that wear them in the morning as an alternative to contacts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: June 23, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
I dunno about this so just thinking outloud  :res:

Team Male/Female last witnessed in Cambodia

*..and another team that was just a regular young couple in their 20's ~ LAX
*2 younger teams --couples he thinks ~ Santiago, Chile
*As far as your questions, the guy was by himself, though there was also a blond girl w a green shirt (not the one you see in the picture, she is from my group) and a white baseball hat also looking for whatever.~ Siem Reap
*Another guy and girl but not a couple, early 20s.~Delhi, India via Bangkok, Thailand 
*the couple (i am assuming that by the way- could be bro/ sis) she had dark hair, he had dark blond hair.  very fit and looked like the had just climbed a mtn ~ Portland, PDX
*a very tan blond woman in a florescent green sporty outfit ~ Portland, PDX

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: June 23, 2008, 08:09:00 PM »
I would say thats a good possibility there.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #396 on: June 23, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »
In the 4th picture, the two guys next to Andrew are clearly the same production guys with him at Angkor Wat. On the escalator picture taken way back when, there was a dude with a yellow cap just below Andrew. I would say that the guy labeled "yellow cap" is his unknown partner. Only problem is that he appears to be at the counter with a female racer in another photo.

As for Terrance & Sarah, him wearing a blue tank-top seems to prove that the dude in the blue shirt, spotted with a blonde female, is in fact another racer.

Those guys with the green backpacks, they appear to be the same guys I mentioned back when the airport photos came out.

Yeah we have 2 yellow caps going on, those SOB'S  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #397 on: June 23, 2008, 10:30:06 PM »
 lets see  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #398 on: June 23, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »
Maybe the same? Could be production? I dunno?

on a second look "naw"

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: June 23, 2008, 11:30:35 PM »
We Have Five Teams visible there guys and also the  All girl team in the Cambodian airport must be 6, so where does this ginger girl come into it all???.

Visible
Mom/Son
Terrance/Sarah
Andrew/Frat#2
Yellow cap and girlfriend/sister...etc
That team over on the right... I am skeptical as to wether they are a team because looking in the photos they look to be crew, and then see the photo of Terrance and Sarah and the son look to the right of the son and you see a guy in front of the crew members he might also be a racer...

I think we are nearing 11 teams...

puddin can alisha give us a description of all the "REAL" Teams that would clear up the mess and then we could figure out the teams present!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.